JK Lakshmipat University was established in 2011, in Jaipur which is the capital of Rajasthan so as to provide the students with a distinct and overall learning experience and to help them grow into promising youngsters and leaders in the future with relevant and actionable intelligence. JK Lakshmipat University Application Form last date is 31-May-2017. Application process is held according to the JEE Main 2017 Rank based. The JK Lakshmipat University has an excellent infrastructure, a complete hybrid of young and self-motivated faculties and an aim towards getting the best placements for their students.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
J.K. Lakshmipat University Admission
The university has been promoted by the JK organisation as an institution with a rich heritage of more than 100 years. JK organisation has been committing to the needs of the society from a long time especially in the field of education, healthcare, social welfare and infrastructure development in rural as well as urban areas.
The university has been set-up in the memory of Shri Lala Lakshmipat Singhania who is a visionary, pioneer, entrepreneur and has always considered learning as very important elements for the industry and to help the Indian economy grow and achieve heights on a global front. Shri Bharat Hari Singhania is the chancellor of the university.
JK Lakshmipat University Application/Admission Procedure:
- Admission into the M.Tech course will be on the basis of the GATE score of the candidate and the vacant seats will be filled up on the basis of the score in the qualifying examination. The application form, as well as brochure, can be obtained from the institute
- For admission into the PhD program, the candidate needs to appear for the entrance test conducted by the university which is followed by the personal interview. However, if the candidate has appeared for the GATE or any other equivalent examination, then they need not appear for the entrance test but appearing for the interview is a must
- The candidates who have appeared in any national level exam such as JEE, BITSAT, JKLU-EEE or any other equivalent examination will be given admission on the basis of their score while the other NRI candidates will be given admission on the basis of their score in (10+2) which will be considered no earlier than July’14.
- The students who have appeared in examinations such as CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT or any such equivalent examination will be excused from appearing for the written test. Foreign students will be given admission on the basis of their GMAT scores. Rest of the candidates have to appear for the written test known as JKLU-MET, the application form of which can be obtained from the university by sending a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- payable at Jaipur.
- Scholarships are provided to the students on the basis of the marks scored by them. A student who has scored 75 percentile and above in CAT and 90 and above in MAT will be given 50% fee waiver in MBA and a candidate who has scored 91% and above in B.Tech/M.Tech+B.Tech/B.Tech+MBA will get a 100% fee waiver on the college fees.
- Practice an education system which is based on advising and counselling along with moral, spiritual and intellectually strong Indian values being imbibed in students in sync with the global vision
- Imbibe learning in the students through the means of understanding, enhancing knowledge, developing skills and forming a positive attitude
- Inspire the students to think innovatively
- Take the correct action without the fear of the society and with a lot of willpower
- The vision of the University lies in encouraging building an environment where students can learn by indulging in intellectual, spiritual and moral values so as to provide an overall personality development for cultivating leadership.
JK Lakshmipat University Values:
The values imbibed into the students by the University include:
- Care for people around you
- Honesty, openness, equity and trust
- Dedication to excellence
According to the founder of the University, education is not only about reading and writing or about being knowledgeable about certain subjects, it is something way beyond than that, something for life which not only makes a person understanding but also more humble. He wished to build a society which is not only proud of its past but is also aware of the present and hopeful for the future, a society where each and every individual is equally aware of all his rights and responsibilities as a citizen.
JK Lakshmipat University ACCREDITATIONS, AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Won the award for the best university for excellence in academics in India in 2015 by ASSOCHAM
- Was awarded the best private university in Rajasthan by the Prime Time Research Media Pvt. Ltd.
- Has been recognised as the best emerging private university in North India in 2013 by the one planet research
- Won the award for the quality initiative mission educational leadership in 2013 by the knowledge resource development and welfare group
- Awarded the productivity excellence award for the year 2011-12 by Rajasthan state productivity council, Jaipur
- The University has signed MoU with universities with good reputation in US, Europe and Asia Pacific regions to establish an agreement related to the exchange of faculty, students and researchers, cooperative educational programs and joint research, lectures and country visit for the students
- The university has AIU membership for the year 2015-16
- The university is also UGC recognised
JK Lakshmipat University Courses:
The University offers courses such as-
- Tech in branches namely chemical, civil, computer science, electrical, electronics and communication and mechanical engineering with an eligibility criteria of (10+2) from a recognized board with 50% marks in physics, mathematics and any one subject out of biology, biotechnology, chemistry and computer science for general category and 45% otherwise with a fees of Rs. 5,83,000/- for the entire course
- Tech in electronics and communication and computer science engineering with a score of 55% marks for general category and 50% marks for SC/ST categories and the fees is Rs. 2,13,000/- for the entire course
- In engineering with a score of 55% marks in master’s degree for the general category and 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates. The fee structure for the same is Rs. 1,75,000/- for the entire course
- MBA in Finance, Marketing, and HR, IT, International business and Operational management with a three year’s bachelor degree with a score of minimum 50% marks for the general category and 45% marks for the SC and ST category. The fee for the course is Rs. 4,28,000/-
JK Lakshmipat University Research:
Several guest lectures are organised by the institution where many eminent personalities are invited to speak on the topic of the contemporary interest. The university also organises various summits and workshops on the functional areas of management such as finance, marketing, HR which is addressed by the most experienced industry experts and government officials.
The university has organised national level research conferences including:
- 7th international conference on IT applications and management with Korea database society and Hanyang university, Seoul, South Korea
- In association with IIT Roorkee and Liverpool hope university, UK, the university organised the 2nd International conference on soft computing for problem-solving
- It had also organised JKLU-CoM-2013 which was an annual national conference on management, and the challenges and opportunities for sustainable development in management innovations
JK Lakshmipat University
Near Mahindra SEZ, P.O. Mahapura
Ajmer Road, Jaipur- 302026, Rajasthan, India
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding JK Lakshmipat University”