Assam JMEE 2020 Result will be announced on or before 28 September 2020 on the official website. Assam Joint MCA Entrance Examination is to be held on 12 September 2020 by Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati. The entrance test is conducted annually to offer MCA (Master of Computer Applications) courses in Assam. JMEE is a state-level exam and below mentioned are the institutes offering MCA in Assam:
- Assam Engineering College, Guwahati
- Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat
- Girijananda Institute of Management and Technology, Guwahati
Applicants can read the complete article to know more about Assam JMEE 2020.
- The exam date for Assam JMEE 2020 is 12 September 2020.
Assam JMEE 2020 Result
Assam JMEE 2020 Result will be posted online on the official website on or before 28 September 2020 and all the candidates must download their scorecards if they happen to qualify the examination. The scorecard would only be generated for the qualified candidates. No score/rank card will be dispatched to the candidates, hence they will have to download it.
Assam JMEE 2020 Conselling
ASSAM JMEE 2020 Counselling will commence after the result declaration. Candidates who are absent during the Counselling will be considered ineligible for admission and their seats would be made available in the General pool quota.
- Candidates called for Counselling should reach the venue on the scheduled date and time as mentioned in the University Website along with the result of the entrance test.
- No separate information will be sent to any of the eligible candidates and under any circumstances.
Assam JMEE 2020 Admit Card
Assam JMEE 2020 Admit Card will be released on 04 September 2020. All the candidates must download and print their admit card without which their appearance in the examination is not possible. Below mentioned guidelines must be followed by all the candidates:
- The Candidate will be able to download Assam JMEE admit card 2020 from the University website www.astu.ac.in by entering his/her Application Form number/User name and Password generated during the online submission of Application.
- All applicants must bring a photo ID proof which could be any of the one mentioned below:
- Aadhaar ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Passport in original
- Visit the examination centre if unfamiliar with the location so that the candidate can avoid reaching late or to the wrong centre.
- Applicants are requested to get their details rectified if found incorrect in the admit card.
- The issue of hall ticket enables the candidate to appear in the Examination only and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements for admission to the course for which the candidate has appeared in the examination.
Assam JMEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Assam JMEE Exam Pattern 2020 is given below:
Assam JMEE Paper Pattern
Mode of Exam
Offline (Pen & Paper)
The medium of exam
Number of Questions
Duration of Examination
180 minutes (3 hours)
Type of Questions
Medium of examination
+4 for Correct and -1 for Incorrect
Check the subject-wise distribution of marks given in a table below:
Assam JMEE Marks Distribution
Fundamental of Computers
Assam JMEE 2020 Application Form
Assam JMEE 2020 Application Form has been released and last till the 10 August 2020. The forms can be filled on the official website of the conducting body before the last date of the final submission. Below mentioned guidelines must be followed by the candidates to not make any mistakes:
- Scanned copy of candidate’s recent photograph (Color)
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s signature (Either blue or black pen)
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Father/Mother signature (Either blue or black pen)
- Create an email account (one email ID for each candidate will only be considered valid).
- Mobile number must be given in basic details. (as all the important details will be forwarded via email/SMS).
- All red star fields are mandatory and must not be left empty otherwise the form will not get submitted.
- The candidates must fill the form correctly to avoid cancellation of candidaure at any point of time.
- No correction can be made at a later stage after submission of an application. No change will be accepted through Post/Fax/ email / by hand etc., no change in the category will be entertained after the last date of application form.
Assam JMEE 2020 Application Fee
Assam JMEE 2020 Application fee details along with the mode of payment are mentioned below:
- An Application Fee of Rs 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) is to be paid online using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking. ASTU shall not accept hard copies of the Application and any other documents. Everything needs to done using the online platform.
- There is no relaxation on the fee for any category student and is uniform for all the applicants.
Assam JMEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Assam JMEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below for the applicants which must be strictly followed by all the candidates failing to which if found at any stage of admission, the candidature shall be cancelled.
- Age Limit: Age between 20 years to 26 years on the First of July 2020.
- Qualification requirements: Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of Minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation. The candidate must have passed Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or Graduation.
- At least 50% marks must be scored in the Qualifying Degree Examination (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) Candidates appearing in their final examination may also apply.
- Provisional admission shall be permitted (final year appearing applicants) provided that the student gives an undertaking that he/she shall be able to provide the final mark sheet/ certificate of qualifying examination within 2 months of taking admission failing which the admission of the student shall automatically stand cancelled.
- Candidates seeking provisional admission shall have to clear all subjects up to 5th Semester in degree level. These students will have to produce all mark sheets up to 5th semester for verification during the time of Counselling failing to which their candidature will be cancelled.
Assam JMEE 2020 Highlights
Check all the information related to Assam JMEE 2020 examination given in a table below:
Assam Joint MCA Entrance Examination
Assam JMEE 2020
Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati
Assam JMEE Official website
Offline (Pen & Paper)
To filter applicants based on their performance in the entrance exam for MCA courses.
About Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati
Assam Science and Technology University is a state university located in Assam. It was established in 2010 by the Assam Government under the Assam Science and Technology University Act 2009. The university offers Bachelor courses are typically four or three years of study; master courses are typically two or three years.