Assam JMEE 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of June 2021 online on the portal of ASTU. The candidates can fill & submit the form online only. Assam JMEE examination is conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) once in every year for taking admissions into MCA courses in the university and its affiliated colleges. The Assam Joint MCA Entrance Examination (JMEE) is conducted in the online mode only. The Assam JMEE is a state-level admission applicable for students belonging to the Assam domicile only. Candidates interested in applying for the examination can go through the whole article for details regarding the application form and other related procedures.
Assam JMEE 2021 Application Form Dates
The following are a few important dates regarding the application form of Assam JMEE 2021:
Assam JMEE 2021 Dates
Beginning of application form
|To be Announced |
Submission of application form
|To be Announced |
Assam JMEE Exam
|To be Announced |
Important Point: The above-given dates are totally based on the previous year data. So candidates are advised to keep updated with Assam JMEE Exam.
Assam JMEE 2021 Application Form
The following are a few important points about Assam JMEE 2021 application form:
- The application form can be filled only in the online mode on the official website
- The application form will be available on the official website at www.astu.ac.in.
- Candidates are required to fill personal, academic and contact details in the application form.
- All the details must be similar to those in the certificates.
- No correction window shall be provided, hence candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully.
- The candidates must also upload scanned copies of their passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- The application fee can be paid in the online mode only using credit cards, debit cards and internet banking.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the filled application form after submitting it.
- The printed form must be kept safe until the admission process ends.
Documents to be uploaded in Assam JMEE 2021 Application Form
The following is a list of documents to be uploaded in the Assam JMEE 2021 application form:
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG format, 20kB-35kB size)
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature (JPG/JPEG format, 15kB-30kB size)
- Caste Category certificate if applicable.
- Marksheet of 12th Class
- Marksheet of 10th Class
- Aadhar Card
- Application Fee Amount
Assam JMEE 2021 Application Fee
Assam JMEE 2021 application fee can be paid only in the online mode through State Bank Collect. The application fee can be paid using credit cards, debit cards and internet banking. Offline mode of payment shall not be available for the Assam JMEE 20201application form. The application fee is as follows:
Mode of payment: Candidates can be paid the registration amount only in the online mode.
Online mode: Candidates can use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Assam JMEE 2021 Registration Fee
|General/ Unreserved/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)||Rs 1000/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)||Rs 1000/-|
- Application Fee for all the candidates is the same Rs 1000/-.
- The application fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Hence, candidates are advised to make all confirmations before making the payment.
How to fill Assam JMEE 2021 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the Assam JMEE 2021 application form:
Step-1: Visiting the official website/ Registration
In this step, candidates need to register themselves by generating valid email id and password.
- Candidates have to visit the official website at www.astu.ac.in.
- On the homepage select JMEE application form.
- After selecting JMEE application form, candidates have to click on ‘Apply Online’.
- The application form shall be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can proceed to fill the form.
Step-2: Filling the Application Form
In this part, candidates need to fill their Personal, Academic and Qualification details:
- Candidates have to mention all the details carefully.
- Personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, category, etc. must be filled in the application form.
- Academic details such as details of the candidate’s qualifying examination, candidate’s class 10th and class 12th details, etc. must be filled in the application form.
- Contact details such as contact address, permanent address, email ID, phone number, etc. must be filled in the application form.
- After checking all the filled details, candidates can proceed to upload the required documents.
- All the details entered must be correct since no correction window shall be provided.
Step-3: Uploading the documents
In this step, candidates need to upload their scanned documents within a prescribed format:
Assam JMEE 2021 Documents Description
|Size||20 KB to 35 KB||15 KB to 30 KB|
|Format||JPEG or JPG||JPEG or JPG|
Points to be followed while uploading the documents:
- Candidates will have to upload all the required documents in the prescribed format and size.
- The passport size photograph and signature of the candidate must be uploaded.
- The scanned images must be in the JPEG or JPG format and in the mentioned size range.
- The scanned copies must be clear and there must be no light patches on the images.
- The signature must be done on a white sheet with a black pen preferably.
- After uploading the documents, candidates can proceed to fee payment.
Step-4: Fee payment
In this step, candidates need to make the fee payment by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking:
- The candidates can pay the application fee after completely filling the application form and verifying all the details filled in it.
- The application fee can be paid only in the online mode using State Bank of India Collect.
- Credit cards, debit cards and internet banking can be used to pay the application fee.
- After completing the fee payment, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled application form for future references.
Once, Assam JMEE 2021
Application Form cannot be edited. So, candidates are advised to fill the Application Form carefully.