Assam JMEE 2020 Result is to be released by Assam Science and Technology University(ASTU) on or before 28 September on its official website. The examinees will need their login credentials to download the same. Qualified candidates will be selcted for admission in the MCA program. After the declaration of the results, qualifying candidates will be called for the next step i.e the counseling round where the final allotment of seats will be done. Read this complete step to get more information about Assam JMEE 2020 Results.
Assam JMEE 2020 Important Dates
Some important dates of events of Assam JMEE 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of Assam JMEE 2020
|Date of the exam||12 September 2020|
|Declaration of the result||28 September 2020|
Note: All the above dates are tentative based on the previous year's information. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, it will be updated here as well.
How to Download Assam JMEE 2020 Result?
The result of Assam JMEE 2020 will be released on the official website of Assam Science and Technology University on its official website. If a candidate wants to download his or her Assam JMEE 2020 results, then there are the steps listed below that they must follow.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Assam Science and Technology University.
Step 2. Then they have to search here for the "Assam JMEE 2020 Scorecard" link and click on that.
Step 3. Now click on the login option and fill all the asked credentials such as enrolment number, date of birth(DOB).
Step 4. Then click on the "submit" icon.
Step 5. After submitting the details, the scorecard of the candidate will be open on the desktop screen.
Step 6. At last, candidates are advised to download the scorecard and take print outs of its for future reference.
Assam JMEE 2020 Merit List
There are some certain aspects that are related to the Assam JMEE 2020 Merit List. Candidates are advised to go through with the pointers that are elaborated below for the same concern.
- Preparation of the final merit list will be done based on marks scored by the candidates in the Joint MCA Entrance Examination.
- In the case, if a tie in the marks exists, then the tie-breaking rules will be applied to that. Usually, in such cases, a candidate whose qualifying exam result is out will get a higher rank than the other ones.
Assam JMEE 2020 Admission Criteria
There are some basic instructions for candidates regarding admission criteria in the Assam Science and Technology University.
- Candidates who are waiting for their result of the qualifying degree examination must have to bring all of the mark sheets up to the fifth semester for purpose of verification step.
- Provisional admission will be provided to candidates based on the students giving the undertaking on providing the final mark sheet and certificate of the qualifying examination with a minimum 50% aggregate marks for UR category students and 45% aggregate marks for the reserved category students within the two months of taking the admission.
- Candidates with backlog subjects will not be considered eligible for admission.
- Candidates who fail to be present on the prescribed date and time will get automatically disqualify and the seats will be allotted to the other waiting candidates in the Merit list.
Documents required for admission in Assam JMEE 2020?
The following are the documents that will be required by the candidates at the time of admission in the Assam University.
- Permanent Residential Certificate of the candidate
- Caste and Category Certificate, only if applicable
- Passing certificate of Graduation
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Gap Certificate, only if applicable
- Certificate fo age proof
- Assam JMEE 2019 Admit Card
Assam JMEE 2020 Counselling
Assam JMEE 2020 counseling will take place after the declaration of the result and the selection of the eligible candidates to proceed further. The selection of candidates for the counselling round will be made based on the merit list. Candidates have to report on the specific date and time at the designated center. The counseling is gone to be conducted in the offline mode. If a candidate fails in any of the stages will automatically lead to the cancellation of the admission. In the JMEE 2020 counseling round, candidates have to bring all the important documents in original as well as their photocopies for the verification and submission step. In the counseling round, the final allotment of seats to candidates in the various affiliated colleges will be done.