BCECE LE 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding BCECE LE Admit card 2020 is given below:
- Hall Card will be released online at the official website by the conducting body.
- BCECE LE Admit Card will be available after the successful completion of the application form.
- Score Card will be issued only to those candidates who will fill the online application form in time with the requisite application fee.
- Hall Ticket is an important document for the exam point of view as if any candidates found without admit card he or she will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
BCECE LE 2020 Exam Pattern
The latest updated BCECE LE Exam Pattern 2020 is given below. Candidates can check the exam pattern before starting the preparation. This pattern is the same for all the three courses.
BCECE LE Exam Pattern 2020
|Mode of the exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 15 minutes|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Maximum Marks||600 ( 200 marks for each section)|
4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer. 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
This is the updated exam pattern of BCECE as notifies by the officials. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest update.
BCECE LE 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding BCECE LE Result 2020 is given below:
- Result for BCECE LE 2020 is released after the successful completion of the examination.
- It is declared online at the official website.
- The results of BCECE will be declared in the form of merit list.
- Candidates who qualify the BCECE LE 2020 examination will only be selected and their names is also published in the merit list.
BCECE LE 2020 Merit List
The detailed information regarding BCECE LE Merit list 2020 is given below1;
- The authorities will declare the BCECE LE Merit list 2020.
- Roll number of the qualified candidates is mentioned in the category wise merit list.
- It must be noted that 35 qualifying marks are required in the English section.
- However, marks scored in English will not be considered while preparing the merit list.
- Marks obtained in the other two sections will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list of BCECE (LE) 2020.
BCECE LE 2020 Counselling
The important information regarding BCECE LE Counselling 2020 is given below:
- After the result, candidates will be called for BCECE counselling 2020 on the basis of their ranks on the merit list.
- Candidates will receive notification regarding the counselling either through post or on the official website.
- The notification will also be released in the local newspaper.
- BCECE (LE) counselling 2020 will be conducted online or offline.
- Candidates will have an opportunity to choose the desired course and college according to their preference.
- Aspirants will have to get their certificates and documents verified and present their medical fitness certificate as prescribed. The selected candidate will have to pay the required amount of fee to confirm their seat.
Document required while BCECE LE 2020 Counselling Process
List of the documents required for BCECE Lateral Entry Counselling 2020 is given below:
- Mark Sheets of Part I, II & III of Three Year Engg. Diploma Examinations
- Admit Card of Part-III Engg. Diploma Exam
- In case of candidates appearing in Part-III Engg. Diploma Examination / final Para Medical Diploma Examination, a certificate be furnished mentioning the branch and that the result is awaited.
- Mark Sheets of Part I & II of Para Medical Diploma Examination
- Admit Card of final Paramedical Diploma Examination
- Mark Sheets of Part I & II of Pharmacy Diploma Examination
- Admit Card of final Pharmacy Diploma Examination
- Matric/ equivalent certificate and Admit Card as proof of age and Identity
- Caste certificate
- Income & Asset Certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Section
- Character certificate
- Income certificate (If needed, to be submitted at the time of counselling)
- Certificate for native of Bihar
- Refugee Registration Certificate
- Certificate showing that the applicant's parent is an employee of the United Nations Organisation and that he/ she is at present posted in Bihar
- Such candidates who have not passed qualifying Examination from Bihar but claim eligibility on the ground of permanent residence in Bihar in respect of their parents must also furnish a certificate from the Institution where he/ she is studying for the qualifying examination indicating the permanent address as recorded in the Admission Register of that Institution.
BCECE LE 2020 Application Form
The application form of BCECE Lateral Entry 2020 will be available in online mode. Aspirants candidates have to complete the application procedure before the deadline. Aspiring Aspirants have to submit the filled-in BCECE LE 2020 Application Form. Given below are the steps to follow while filling up the application form of BCECE (LE) 2020. The following steps are for reference purpose only.
- Registration: The first step is registration where details like email address, contact number, etc have to be entered. Applicants are advised to enter their contact number and email id as the details entered here will be used for further communication.
- Personal Information: Aspirants will have to log in using the registered email id and password. It is required to enter detail information about candidate here in this step. After entering personal details applicants will have to click on Save and continue and move further.
- Upload Photo and Signature: Aspirants are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format. The photograph should have been recently clicked with the name and date of clicking the picture mentioned on it. It can be black and white or coloured but should be clear. The dimensions are 3.5 x 4.5cm.
- Educational Qualification: The educational details will have to be entered here.
- Preview the application: In this step, Aspirants have to preview all the details entered by them before submitting it finally.
- Fee Payment: The prescribed fee has to be paid either through online mode or through bank challan. Aspirants can pay their fee using a debit card, credit card, internet banking or through bank challan.
- Download the application form: Aspirants are advised to download the application form and preserve it for further reference.
BCECE LE 2020 Application Fee
The given table is the section-wise division of category for the application fee:
BCECE LC Application fee 2020
|OBC, SC, General, ST|| ||Offline, Online||Female, Male||Rs. 2200|
|OBC, SC, General, ST||PWD||Offline, Online||Female, Male||Rs. 2200|
Mode of payment: Candidates can fill the application fee through offline and online mode.
- For Online Mode: Candidates can pay their application fee through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For Offline Mode: Applicant can pay through bank challan of any bank.
BCECE LE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are going to appear in the BCECE LE 2020 Examination must satisfy the eligibility norms designed by the conducting body. Who fulfil all these eligibility criteria will only be eligible to fill the online application form. BCECE LE Eligibility 2020 is given below.
- The aspirant should have passed Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology.
- Aspirants who have passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject are also eligible to apply.
- But it is mandatory for the candidates belonging to B.Sc. Stream to clear the subjects Engineering Graphics /Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the First-year Engineering Programme along with the second year subjects.
- Applicant should have passed two years Para Medical Diploma course.
- Candidates who are yet to give the exams of the second year of Para Medical Diploma course in 2020 are also eligible to apply provided that they pass before the admission.
- Aspirants are eligible to apply for that course of Para Medical only in which they have passed their Diploma. In case that course is not available then they are not eligible to apply for any other course.
- Candidate should have passed two-year Diploma course in Pharmacy from a recognized University or Institution.
- Candidates who are yet to give the exams of the second year of Pharmacy Diploma course in 2020 are also eligible to apply provided that they pass before the admission.
Age Limit (For all courses)
- There is no upper or lower limit of age for BCECE LE 2020 Examination. But for paramedical degree and pharmacy of two years, the minimum age must be 18 years old.
Along with being a citizen of India, the candidate should fulfil any one of the following requirements of citizenship
- The aspirant's parents should be native of Bihar.
- The aspirant's parents are residents of some other place but work in Bihar.
- Parents of the applicants are refugees who settled in Bihar.
- Those aspirants whose parents are the employee of pre-partition Bihar Government and their department has not yet been divided and are still working as its employee in the region of Bihar/Jharkhand.
- Whose parents are the employee of Bihar Government or PSU of Indian Government
- Whose parents are the employee of the Central Government and are located at Bihar.
BCECE LE 2020 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the BCECE LE exam:
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry (BCECE LE)
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
Lateral Entry in Engineering, paramedical and Pharmacy
Written Test (MCQ)
Entrance Examination Conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) are as follows:
Stay connected for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry[BCECE LE] conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).