CA Final 2023 Application Form will release in February 2023. The form can be filled out online and offline. CA, i.e., Chartered Accountant Final examination is the final stage to become a chartered accountant, a precious professional degree for commerce students. Even students from other fields can apply for this professional degree. It is a national-level examination, and candidates from all over the country and even outside India can apply for the same. This examination is conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- CA Final 2022 result is released on 10 January 2023 for November Session. Candidates can download their result on the official website - icai.nic.in.
- CA Final Application form for next session will release in February 2023.
CA Final 2023 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check dates for CA final 2023 application forms below in the given table:
|Starting date of application form||21 February 2023|
|Last date of online submission of form without late fee||13 March 2023|
|Last Date to apply with late fees||20 March 2023|
|Form Correction||21 to 30 March 2023 (11:59 PM)|
CA Final 2023 Application Form
The Application form is available in online mode by the respective authority and offline mode. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about CA FINAL-2023 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature, and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
Documents Required for CA Final 2023 Application Form
The required documents while applying are given below:
CA Final registration online form
Duly signed by the candidate.
Proof of Nationality
In case the student is a foreigner.
Special category certificate
If the person is SC/ ST/ OBC, Differently abled.
The candidates have to submit these documents to the concerned regional office within 7 days of filling the application form.
CA Final 2023 Application Fee
Applying candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only, i.e., via credit/debit card or net banking. The Application fee to be paid as described below:
CA Final 2023 Examination Fees
Nationality of students
Single group - Rs. 1800/- and Both groups - Rs 3300/-
|Single Group - USD 325 and Both Groups - USD 550|
Single Group - RS 2200/- and Both Groups - Rs 4000/-
How to fill the CA Final 2023 Application Form?
Candidates can check the steps to fill CA Final 2023 Application Form which is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of ICAI.
- To register, click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Enter basic details and register.
- After the payment is made, login to your account using the registration number and date of birth.
- Enter the details such as name, father’s name, email id, contact number, etc.
- Double-check the details to avoid mistakes and click Next to proceed further.
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEES:
- Candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The payment is to be done in the format described above in the article.
- Check if the documents are already available in your final application form.
- If available, you can take out the printout of the application form and keep it for future use, and your application process is complete.
- If the documents are not available on your application form, then you will have to take a printout of the application form and affix your photograph and signature on the form and send it to the following address:
Additional Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
CA Final 2023 Application Form Correction
The institute provides an Application Form Correction window by which the candidates can edit details on the CA final Application Form in case of any error.
- The correction window would be available online.
- The student can view all details as submitted by him and also can request for change of particulars.
This window would be opened in 2 stages.
- The 1st window would be opened 1 week after submitting the Exam Form and would be opened for a week. Any changes requested in this period would be done without any charges.
- The 2nd window would be opened from April / Oct onwards for May/Nov Exams.
- A fee of Rs. 1,000/- would be charged for opting for any changes during this period.