CAT 2020 answer key
: The provisional answer key and response sheet of CAT 2020 has been released by IIM Indore - iimcat.ac.in. Aspirants who have appeared in the IIM-CAT 2020
can download the answer keys
and match them with their response IDs online. Candidates may raise objections against any key till 5 pm of 11 December 2020. Candidates need to login using their login credentials to download they answer key and response ID. IIM Indore had conducted the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 on November 29 in a computer based test mode.
CAT 2020 Answer Key Latest Update
- CAT 2020 answer key, response sheet released at iimcat.ac.in, raise objections till Dec 11.
- After considering the valid objections from participants, IIM Indore will release the final answer key based on that the final CAT 2020 result will be prepared.
- The provisional answer key and response sheet of CAT 2020 is released on its official website - iimcat.ac.in
How to download CAT 2020 answer key?
Following are the steps to download the response sheet & answer key of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020:
- Visit the official website at iimcat.ac.in
- Click on the Registered Candidate Login and login with your credentials
- Candidates CAT 2020 answer keys and response sheet will be displayed on the screen
- Download and check your answers.
Normalisation of CAT Scores in 2020
CAT 2020 shall be conducted in three sessions. Three different Test Forms shall be administered in three Test Sessions. In order to ensure fairness and equity in comparison of performances of candidates across different test sessions, the scores of candidates shall be subjected to a process of Normalisation.
- The Normalisation process shall adjust for location and scale differences of score distributions across different forms.
- After normalisation across different forms, the scores shall be further normalised across different sections.
- The Scaled Scores obtained by this process shall be converted into percentiles for purposes of shortlisting. For reporting purposes, Scaled Scores for each section (Section I: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC), Section II: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR), and Section III: Quantitative Ability (QA)) and Total along with the Percentiles shall be published.
- The process of Normalisation is an established practice for comparing candidate scores across multiple Test Forms and is similar to those being adopted in other large educational selection tests conducted in India, such as the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). For normalisation across sections, we will use the percentile equivalence.
Note: Link to Scaled Score Calculation Pdf
Percentile Score Calculation
Calculation of percentile score of a candidate: The steps described below are followed to calculate the CAT 2020 overall and sectional percentile scores obtained by a candidate. While illustrating the percentile score calculation process, QA section is chosen as an example.
Similar process is followed for the overall percentile score calculation and for the other two sections, i.e. DILR and VARC in CAT 2020.
Downlaod Percentile Score Calculation here.
Note: A methodology similar to the one described above is used for the computation of the overall CAT percentile scores and for the percentile scores of other sections.