CENTAC Dip Polytechnic Result 2022 will be declared soon by the Centralised Admission Committee Govt. of Puducherry. The result will be released in the form of merit list which will be prepared based on the marks scored by the candidates in the SSLC Examination. The result will contain the names of the candidates(which will be given as per their rank achieved by them) who will qualify the examination and are eligible to attend the counselling. Read the complete article to know more about CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2022 Result.
CENTAC Dip Polytechnic Result 2022 Dates
To check the CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic Result 2022, get the schedule from the below table:
CENTAC Polytechnic Merit List Schedule 2021
|Publication of Final Merit List||To be announced|
|First Round of Counselling / Allotment||To be announced|
|Last Date for Joining for First Round||To be announced|
|Second Round of Counselling / Allotment||To be announced|
|Last Date for Joining for Second Round||To be announced|
|Subsequent Rounds of Counselling / Allotment||To be announced|
Candidates must regularly visit the official website or this page after closing date of Application form of CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2022 to know other updates.
How to check CENTAC Dip Polytechnic Result 2022?
The result will be available on the official website of CENTAC Puducherry hence, applicants will have to check the same their only. No physical communication will be sent to any candidate regarding the result or counselling. The merit list will be prepared based on the total marks scored in the qualifying examination. Follow the below-mentioned steps to check the result:
- Step 1 - First of all visit the official website and search for the dedicated link provided to check the result.
- Step 2 - Now open the result and a file containing the names of the selected candidates will be there.
- Step 3 - To search for particular name press the Ctrl + F key and type the name in the box.
- Step 4 - Thereafter, the result will be displayed.
- Step 5 - Download the same & carry while admission process is done.
CENTAC Dip Polytechnic Tie-Breaking Rule 2022
If a case arises where two or more candidates have secured the same marks, then following inter-se merit criteria will be applied to solve the issue & give rank.
- The total percentage of marks obtained in S.S.LC. The examination will be considered & one who will have more marks will be ranked higher.
- DOB will be considered- One who will be older will be given a better rank.
- Random number assigned.
CENTAC Dip Polytechnic Selection Process 2022
The candidates to the polytechnic courses will be selected based on the following process:
- For Regular Mode of Entry
- The total percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination will determine the candidate's merit rank. Where grades are awarded instead of marks, only the minimum marks applicable to the respective grades in the particular subject will be taken into account.
- For Part-Time Mode of Entry
- The marks secured in SSLC / Qualifying examination shall be reduced to a base of 80 marks. Where grades are awarded in the qualifying examination, only the minimum marks applicable to the respective grades will be considered.
- 20% Weightage will be given for work experience obtained after passing the qualifying examination. 4 marks for each completed year of experience will be given with a maximum of 20 marks. Selection shall be made as per ranking based on total marks secured in (i) and (ii) above (80 + 20 =100).
CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2022 Courses Offered
Candidates can check the list of the courses offered on qualifying CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic admission process 2022.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering