ICSI CS Admit Card 2020 will be issued by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) for Foundation, Executive and Professional examination. The admit card will release online on the official website of ICSI. Candidates need to enter their registration number for downloading the admit card. Candidates may check the details of ICSI admit card through the below article.
ICSI Admit Card 2020 Dates
Candidates may check the ICSI admit card details through the below-given table:
Admit card date of Foundation/Executive/Professional
|CSI Admit Card||Admit Card Date||Exam Date|
|Availability of ICSI CS Foundation Admit Card||2nd week of Dec 2020||last week of Dec 2020|
|Availability of ICSI CS Executive and ICSI CS Professional Admit Card||2nd week of Dec 2020||last week of Dec 2020 to 1st week of Jan 2021|
ICSI Admit Card 2020
Candidates can check the details of ICSI CS admit card 2020 through the details given below:
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of ICSI.
- The Institute does not send the hard copy of the CS Admit Card by post/courier to the candidates individually.
- Candidates must take the admit card to the examination hall.
- ICSI Admit card will contain the schedule of the exam.
- Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- If there is any discrepency found on the admit card then the candidate must immediately contact to the officials.
How to download ICSI CS Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can check the below-given steps for downloading the admit card:
STEP 1: Visit the official website of ICSI.
STEP 2: Go on the admit card and click on the link. Admit card page will be displayed.
STEP 3: Candidates need to log in using the registration number.
STEP 4: Click on the submit button. Admit card will appear on the screen.
STEP 5: Download the admit card and take the print out of it.
Details on ISCI CS Admit Card 2020
Given below are the details printed on the ICSI CS admit card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Details of Paper-wise Exemption granted
- Signature of the candidate
- Dates and Timings of Examination
- Registration Number
- Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code)
- Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for
- Medium of Examination
Documents to carry along with Admit Card
Given below are the list of documents which candidate need to carry along with the admit card on the day of examination:
- Candidate ID card
- Valid Photo Identity Card issued by the Govt. Departments such as Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID card, Driving Licence, etc.
About Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSI)
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India. It is a premier national professional body set up under an act of Parliament, the Company Secretaries Act, 1980. ICSI functions under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.