CS Pre Exam Test 2021 Application Form has been released on 16 December 2020. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts this exam to enrol the candidates in the professional programme for CS course. Those candidates can apply for the course through online & offline mode with Application Fee Rs. 12000/-, who successfully completed their Class 12th in any stream. Candidates must check eligibility criteria properly before applying for CS Pre Exam Test 2021. For further details about the CS Pre Exam Test 2021 Application Form candidates can refer to the below article.
Application Form for CS Pre Exam 2021 is out.
CS Pre Exam Test 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the application form dates of CS Pre Exam 2021 through below given table
|Release of Application Form||16 December 2020|
|Last date for Application Form||15 April 2021|
|Date of examination||June 2021|
Candidates can check the examination date through the above table and can start preparing for the exam accordingly.
CS Pre Exam Test 2021 Application Form
Candidates can go through the details of the application form of CS Pre Exam Test 2021 through the below-mentioned points:
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Applicants have to register themselves using ICSI smash portal.
- Candidates have to register for the session they are applying for through the official website.
- Applicants can log in using the registration number and email id.
- Now candidates need to select the Applied Year, Course, Syllabus, Session Name, Request status, etc.
- An application form will appear on the screen.
- Applicants need to fill the application form with all the required details.
- Application form should be filled very carefully.
- Incorrect and wrong information will not get accepted.
- After filling the application form, candidate has to click on the submit button.
- After submitting the application form, candidate needs to pay the application fee.
- Candidates need to upload all the required documents in the application form.
- Candidates are requested to take out the print of application form for future correspondence.
Documents Required for filling CS Pre Exam Test 2021 Application Form
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Physically challenged certificate
- Valid id proof(Adhar card/ Pan card etc)
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
CS Pre Exam Test 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment- Application fee of CS Pre Test 2021 can be paid through both online and offline mode. Candidate has to pay a sum of Rs.12000/- as application fee. Applicant who submits the application fee after the last date will have to pay an additional amount of Rs.250/-
For Online Mode
- Firstly, the applicant has to select the mode of payment as an online mode.
- After that candidate will proceed to payment gateway page.
- Payment can be done the details of any of the following options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- After successful payment, receipt for the same will be generated
For Offline Mode(through challan)
- Applicant has to select the mode of payment as offline mode.
- The candidate can pay the application fee by cash through Canara Bank Challan.
- After successful payment, candidate will get a receipt from the bank as proof of payment.
How to fill CS Pre Exam Test 2021 Application Form?
Candidates can check the below steps before filling the application form
STEP 1- Registration
There are certain steps candidates need to follow for the registration of CS Pre Test 2021.
- Candidate has to visit the official website for the registration.
- Applicant can register using ICSI smash portal.
- Candidate to provide a valid email id, and has to enter their date of birth.
- After successful registration candidate will proceed to the next step of filling of the application form.
STEP 2- Filling up of Application Form
After successful registration application form will appear in which candidates have to fill the information in various sections such as:
- Personal details:
- Candidate Name
- Parent’s name and occupation
- Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY format) Nationality
- Course details:
- Choose the desired course and its type
- Education qualification details:
- Marks obtained in 10th standard
- Marks obtained in 12th standard
- Type of the course
- Name of the school (last attended)
- Name of the board and university in class 10th & 12th
- Examination details:
- Exam centre
- Exam preferred
- Optional subject
- Other Details:
- Mention whether there is any gap in studies or not?
STEP 3- Uploading Documents
While filling up the application form all the documents must need to be uploaded for the successful submission of the form. Below are some documents which are needed to be uploaded
Documents required for the application form
|Digital Image||Format||File Size|
|Scanned photograph||.jpg||Less than 1MB|
|Scanned signature||.jpg||Less than 1MB|
All documents need to be uploaded incorrect format and size otherwise it will not be accepted.
STEP 4- Payment of Application Fee
After submitting all the documents successfully candidates need to submit the application fee of prescribed amount
- Application fee can be paid through both online and offline mode.
- For online mode, candidates need to use one of the following options i.e. credit card/Debit card/ Net banking.
- In offline mode, payment can be done through e-challan.
- Candidate can choose any gateway for payment option.
STEP 5- Submitting of Application Fee
This is the last step of the application procedure, candidate must check all the details filled in the application form. Application form with wrong or incomplete information will not be accepted
- After selecting the payment option candidate has to pay the prescribed amount.
- After submission of the application fee, a payment slip will be generated.
- Candidate must preserve the payment slip as a proof of the payment.
What after CS Executive Exam Form 2021
ICSI will release the CS Pre Exam Admit Card in the last week of May in online mode. Successfully registered candidates can download the hall ticket from ICSI website before the entrance exam by using 17 digit ICSI registration number. All the candidates must carry the admit card of CS Pre-exam 2020 at the exam central or otherwise, an entry will not be allowed to them.