GAT-B 2021 Admit Card will be released in August 2021 tentatively. Graduate Aptitude Test-Biotechnology 2021 exam will be conducted by the Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad for admission in various DBT supported PG programs in Biotechnology and allied areas. This exam is conducted at the national level annually. The 34 participating universities offer a total of 1221 seats in 62 PG to candidates through GAT-B 2021. Interested candidates must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Earlier, the GAT-B was conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) and was called the Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology or CEEB. Candidates can read the below article to know about the GAT-B Admit Card 2021 such as dates, how to download, details, documents, etc.
GAT-B 2021 Admit Card Dates
The following table shows the important dates related to GAT-B 2021 Admit Card:
|GAT-B Admit Card 2021 Events and Dates|
|Admit Card release date||August 2021|
|Exam date||August 2021|
Once the admit card link is activated by the exam conducting authority, the link will also be provided here for the candidates to download the admit card.
GAT-B 2021 Admit Card
GAT-B 2021 Admit Card will be released in an online mode on the official website of the Regional Center for Biotechnology. The admit card is an essential document that must be produced at the time of the exam otherwise the entry will be prohibited to the candidates. Only the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will only get the admit card.
How to download the GAT-B Admit Card 2021?
- Go to the official website of the Regional Center for Biotechnology.
- Search for the admit card tab on the home page of the website.
- Click on the admit card tab to go next page.
- Candidates have to log in to their profiles by entering all the correct credentials.
- After login into the profile, admit card will appear on the screen.
- Make ensure that the admit card is correct and has no mistake.
- Contact the exam controller in case of any mistake found in your admit card.
- Download the admit card.
- Take multiple hard copies of your admit card.
- Produce your admit card whenever asked during the whole admission and counseling process.
Details Printed on the GAT-B Admit Card 2021
Following are the important details that will be printed on the GAT-B Admit Card 2021:
- Candidates name
- Candidates photograph
- Candidates signature
- Parents name
- Registration number
- Exam center name
- Exam center code and address
- Exam controller name and sign
- Seal of the exam conducting authority
- Important Instructions
Documents Needed With GAT-B Admit Card 2021
Along with GAT-B Admit Card 2021, candidates have to bring one of the following documents for identity proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Driver's License
- Voting Card
GAT-B 2021 Result
GAT-B 2021 Result will be released on the official website after the successful conduction of the exam. Candidates can check their results through their login. The candidates who will qualify for the exam will be then invited for the further admission and counseling process.