GAT-B 2021 Application Form Correction facility has been started on 01 August 2021. The form has been released on 07 July 2021 and the last date to fill the form was 31 July 2021. Graduate Aptitude Test-Biotechnology 2021 exam will be conducted by the NTA for admission in various DBT supported PG programs in Biotechnology and allied areas. This exam is conducted at the national level annually. The 34 participating universities offer a total of 1221 seats in 62 PG to candidates through GAT-B 2021. Interested candidates must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Earlier, the GAT-B was conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) and was called the Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology or CEEB. Check all the details related to Graduate Aptitude Test-Biotechnology 2021 Application Form such as dates, how to fill, application fee, etc.
- The application form correction facility has been started on 01 August 2021 and will end on 03 August 2021. Candidates can edit there forms here--- Edit Now.
GAT-B 2021 Application Form Dates
The following table shows the important dates of the GAT-B 2021 Application Form:
GAT-B Application Form 2021 Events and Dates
|Application start date||07 July 2021|
|Application last date||31 July 2021|
|Correction Window||01-03 August 2021|
GAT-B 2021 Application Form
GAT-B 2021 Application Form has been released in an online mode on the official website of NTA for Biotechnology on 07 July 2021. All the candidates are hereby advised to strictly follow the application form deadline to avoid any discrepancy at the last date of application form submission. The conducting authority will provide a facility for application correction.
How to fill GAT-B Application Form 2021?
Following are the crucial steps to be followed by every applicant while applying for GAT-B 2021:
- Candidates have to first register themselves on the admission portal to create their own profile.
- Registration can be done with the details such as date of birth, name, email address, and mobile number.
- After registration, a username and password will be generated.
Step-2: Filling all the details
- After registration, candidates have to log in to their profile by using a username and password.
- After login into your profile, fill in all the details such as personal details, qualification details, documents details, and declaration.
Step-3: Uploading the documents
- Candidates have to upload their recent colored photograph and scanned image of their signature in only JPG or JPEG format.
- The maximum size of the JPG/JPEG file for photo and signature is 80kb.
- Date of birth proof also is uploaded. For date of birth, proof candidates can upload either their birth certificate or any other official document consists of the date of birth.
- The maximum size of the JPG/JPEG file of date of birth proof is 150 kb.
- Along with it, candidates have to upload their qualification degree certificates.
- If the candidate is appearing for the degree exam in 2021 then they have to upload the scanned copy of the form signed by their respective HODs.
- If applicable, candidates have to upload the caste certificate and disability certificate.
Step-4: Fee Payment
After all the details are filled up and the document uploaded, candidates have to pay the required application fees. Following table shows the GAT-B 2021 Application Fee for different categories:
|Category||Fee (In Rs.)|
|General and OBC||1200|
|SC/ST/EWS and Differentially abled ||600|
Candidates can pay the fee using online mode through card payments, net banking, or UPI. After making the payments, candidates are advised to download the payment acknowledgment receipt and keep it safe for future references.
Step-5: Submitting the application form
After making payment, candidates can submit their application form by checking all the details filled are correct. Click on the declaration check box to submit the application form. Take out the print application form for future use.