GATE COAP 2020 Results will be displayed on its official website after the registration process will be over. In the result of COAP, participating institutes make an offer on the basis of the candidate’s score in GATE 2020/2019 or 2018. To know whether the offer has been made to them or not, candidates have to log in using their User ID and Password. There will be a total 5 main rounds and three additional rounds for the candidates to view offers and make a decision. Candidates who have registered themselves for COAP 2020 can go through the complete article below to know more about the GATE COAP Result 2020.
GATE COAP 2020 Results
The schedule of offer viewing and decision making rounds has been changed for COAP 2020. Candidates can check the GATE COAP Result 2020 schedule from the table given below.
Important dates for Result of COAP 2020
|COAP 1 Round result||27 - 28 May 2020|
|COAP 2 Round result||03 - 04 June 2020|
|COAP 3 Round result||10 - 11 June 2020|
|COAP 4 Round result||17 - 18 June 2020|
|COAP 5 Round result||24 - 25 June 2020|
|Additional Round - A||01 - 02 July 2020|
|Additional Round - B||08 - 09 July 2020|
|Additional Round - C||To be announced|
|Additional Round - D||To be announced|
The above dates are tentative in nature.
Key Points about COAP 2020 Result
The candidates can check the following vital details about COAP 2020 below:
- In main rounds (1-4 ), candidates have all the three options to select.
- Round 5 is a decisive round, the candidates will have only 'Accept and Freeze' and 'Reject' options to select.
- Candidates may have to follow spot rounds either online or offline and it could be specific to the institutes.
Depending on the vacancy status and admission date, there could be a few more extra rounds from the
- Additional rounds A, B, C and D are independent rounds and each one will be treated as a decisive round.
- Accept and Freeze’ means, to accept the offer without the possibility of upgrading to higher choices, if any.
- ‘Retain and Wait’ means, to partially accept any one of the offers and also would like to be considered for any higher choices.
- ‘Reject and Wait’ means, to reject all the offers in the current round but would like to be considered for any other higher choices, in subsequent round(s) of offers.
How to check COAP 2020 Result/ Offer?
To check GATE COAP 2020 result, candidates can follow the below-given steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website of COAP 2020.
Step 2: On the Homepage, click on the correct link which leads to “GATE COAP 2020 Result”.
Step 3: Then by entering the login ID and password login.
Step 4: Click on the submit button to submit the details.
Step 5: As the details will be submitted, the candidate will be able to check the offer/ result announced.
GATE COAP 2020 Participating Institutes
On qualifying the admission requirements the candidates will be given admission in the following institutes:
- IISC Bangalore
- IIT ISM Dhanbad
- IIT Jodhpur
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
- IIT Mandi
- IIT Pallakad
- IIT Bhilai
- IIT Bhubaneswar
- IIT BHU
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Goa
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT Indore
- IIT Patna
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Ropar
- IIT Tirupati
The following is the participating PSUs of GATE COAP 2020
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)