GATE COAP 2020 Application Form is available from 19 March 2020 & the last date of registration is not announced yet. COAP provides a common platform for the registered candidates to make the most preferred choice for admission into an M.Tech. programme in the participating Institutes or job offer from participating Public Sector Units (PSU's). Only those candidates who have qualified in GATE 2020/2019/2018 and wish to apply for M.Tech. admission in any of the participating institutes / PSUs job offers are eligible to register for COAP GATE 2020. The applicants can go through the complete article to know more about the COAP 2020 registration process.
- Due to countrywide lock-down because of CoVid-19 pandemic, the office of IIT Madras is running from home with limited capacity. For any query, candidates can email and must mention their GATE registration number as well as COAP Registration Number.
GATE COAP 2020 Application Form Dates
The candidate must apply separately to the respective Institute for M.Tech. admission. Check the COAP 2020 schedule from the table given below.
COAP Registration dates 2020
| COAP application form start date 2020||19 March 2020|
|Last date to complete COAP 2020 Registration||To be announced|
Click here for GATE COAP apply online
GATE COAP 2020 Application Form
GATE COAP 2020 Application form is available from 19 March 2020 on Common Offer Acceptance Portal 2020. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Applicants will have to start with the registration to fill the application form of GATE COAP 2020.
- Photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable) should be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Must get the printout of the filled form for further references.
- There is no registration fee for COAP 2020.
Documents Required for COAP Registration 2020
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents ready for COAP 2020 Registration.
- Scorecard of GATE
- GATE registration number
- List of IITs and IISc in which you wish to apply for
- A valid Email ID
- An active Mobile Number
- X or XII mark sheet for date of birth
How to Apply for GATE COAP 2020?
Those who are eligible to apply can follow the below steps to apply for COAP 2020:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of the COAP 2020 and click on the link given Register. Also, candidates can click on the link provided above in this page itself.
Step 2 - Fill the following details
- GATE Registration Number(s)
- GATE Score(s)
- Name of the Candidate (as per the GATE registration)
- Date of birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Step 3 - Once the details have been filled, validate & submit the same by clicking on ' Submit to Register'.
Step 4 - A Log-in Information via Email/ SMS will be sent, click on the same to verify the email.
Step 5 - Login with the registered id & password & fill the other details(GATE score).
Step 6 - Submit the details.
Step 7 - In the end, the admission offer will be uploaded at COAP website and will be tagged with COAP registration number (same as GATE registration number without subject code).
GATE COAP 2020 Admission Centers
The following are the institutes or admission centers where GATE COAP 2020 will be conducted:
- IISC Bangalore
- IIT Bhilai
- IIT Bhubaneswar
- IIT BHU
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Madras
- IIT Mandi
- IIT Pallakad
- IIT Patna
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Goa
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT Indore
- IIT ISM Dhanbad
- IIT Jodhpur
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Ropar
- IIT Tirupati
The following is the participating PSUs of GATE COAP 2020
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)