Glocal University Admission 2021 Registration will be started soon. GST 2021 is scheduled to be held in August 2021. It will be conducted by Glocal University which is located in Uttar Pradesh. It is estimated university, which is an incorporation of 11 schools involved in degree & diploma courses under assorted subjects. The application form for Glocal University entrance test can be filled through both online as well as offline mode. The candidates can get admission in various UG, PG, M.Phil, Diploma and PhD programs. Candidates can read the below-given article to know more about Glocal University Admission 2021.
Glocal University 2021 Application Form
University has released the Application form on the official website. Candidates can read the below-given points to now more about Glocal university admission 2021 application form.
- The application form is available to be filled.
- The application process held by Glocal University will be offline for PhD programs and online for other courses.
- The candidates looking for admission through entrance exam for UG/PG and PhD programs have to apply online on a particular website.
Application form filling through Online Mode:
- Get to the official page and click the "Apply Now" link.
- Fill the application form and upload the photograph and documents as prescribed by the authority.
Documents required to fill Glocal University application form:
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Entrance test scorecard
- Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet (for PG courses).
- Master’s degree and mark sheet (for PG/PhD courses).
- Caste certificate
- Certificate in respect to Physically Handicapped Candidates
- Medical Certificate
- Proof confirming annual parental income from all sources (in case of TFW quota candidates and SC candidates).
For PhD (Offline Mode only)
- Prospectus and application form can be downloaded from the college website under the "Research" tab.
- Complete the application form appropriately by choosing the course of choice.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit the application fee of Rs. 999/- at the college's payment counter.
Glocal University Admission 2021 Application fee
Candidate has to submit the application fee to confirm the submission of the application form.
|Courses||Fee in Rs|
|UG, PG, Diploma courses||499/-|
|for M. Phil and Doctorate courses||999/-|
Mode of Payment
Fee can be submitted through both Gateway i.e. online and offline.
Glocal University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must carefully go through the Glocal University 2021 eligibility to know whether they are eligible for the exam or not. The details about Glocal University eligibility criteria 2021 are given below:
For Diploma Admission
- Candidate has cleared 10 with Science and Mathematics or equivalent as prescribed by the Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh.
- For admission to the Polytechnic first year, the candidate must have cleared the qualifying examination with a minimum of 35% from the recognized education board.
- The candidate qualified 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) can also apply for lateral entry.
For Undergraduate Admission
- Candidates who are in 10+2 or have completed 10+2 are eligible to apply.
- The minimum qualifying marks in class 12 exam is applicable and it differs from course to course.
For Postgraduate Admission
- Candidates must have pass Graduation from any recognized educational Institute/University in the year of admission.
- The minimum qualifying marks is applicable and it differs from course to course. the candidates can check the same in the university’s website.
- The candidate has to qualify a national level entrance test grade card followed by a personal interview.
For M.Phill and PhD Admission
Master’s degree is compulsory in the relevant subject.
Glocal University 2021 Admit Card
The university will release the Glocal University Admission 2021 Admit Card on the official website of the university.
The information about the admit card is provided below:
- The applicant needs to download the admit card from the official website of the university.
- The candidate has to enter his registration ID to download the admit card.
- The candidate needs to carefully check all the details printed on the Glocal university admit card.
- The candidates also need to take out a print out of the admit card after they have checked all the details printed on it.
- The applicants need to contact the officials immediately in case of any discrepancy in the details printed on the admit card or if they are unable to download their admit card.
- The aspirants also need to paste their passport-sized photograph in the space provided on the admit card.
The candidates need to follow the steps given below to download their admit card:
- The aspirants firstly need to go to the official website.
- Then the candidates need to click on the Admit Card download link given on the page.
- Then the applicant needs to enter their login credentials.
- Then the candidates can download their admit card.
Glocal University 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates need to check the Glocal University 2021 exam pattern and must be well aware of it, to become familiar with the question paper. Exam Pattern for various courses are mention hereby:
For UG courses:
- There will be multiple choice type questions
- The question paper will be available in English language only.
For PG courses:
- There will be no entrance test for PG courses.
For M. Phil courses:
- An all India Entrance Test will be conducted for choosing the candidates for admission to the M.Phil Degree.
- M.Phil Thesis: Examinees have to submit the M.Phil Thesis before appearing in the university examination conducted on the university campus.
For PhD courses:
- Admissions are made on the principle of GATE/NET/SLET marks and/or entrance examination test followed by personal interaction/ interview by the Selection Committee of the concerned Department.
Glocal University 2021 Syllabus
The applicants appearing for the test need to be familiar with the syllabus before appearing for the same. The candidates must go to the official website of the university to get information about the detailed Global University Syllabus 2021.
Glocal University 2021 Preparation Tips
The Glocal University 2021 preparation tips will help the candidates to prepare well for the exam and hence score good marks, thereby qualify the exam.
Following are the preparation tips:
- The candidate needs to make proper time-table and follow it properly.
- Applicants also need to make their proper notes which will help them to revise the topics they have already prepared.
- Aspirants also need to take proper diet and manage their stress.
- The candidates must be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus which will help the candidates to prepare for the exam properly.
- Candidates must refer to the books written by renowned authors to prepare for the exam.
- They need to give equal time to all the subjects and focus more on the subject in which they are weak.
- Furthermore, they must stay focused and must try to study with full enthusiasm and concentration.
- Also, they must do yoga or meditation to manage their stress.
Glocal University 2021 Result
- The Glocal University will be declaring the result by the fourth week of June 2021.
- The candidates need to go to the official website to view their result.
- The aspirants will be able to see their scorecard and download the same.
- The scorecard will be containing the following details: Name of the candidate, their roll number and the total score they have got in the exam.
- The University will also be releasing a merit list which will contain the name of the qualified candidates along with their marks & rank secured.
- The result available in PDF format will be available on the website only for a few weeks after the result declaration, so the candidates need to download their result as earliest as possible after the declaration of result.
The candidates need to follow the steps given below to download their Glocal University 2020 grade card:
- The candidates need to go to the official website of the university.
- The aspirants then need to provide their application details.
- The applicants then finally can download their result.
- The candidates can also save the result they have downloaded for their future reference.
Glocal University 2021 Counselling
The candidates can find all the details related to Glocal University 2021 Counselling hereby:
- The Counselling Round for Glocal University 2021 exam will be conducted soon after the result declaration.
- The candidates must compulsorily be present on the Counselling day.
- The aspirants need to visit the venue allowed venue individually, pay the counselling fee, get their documents verified and hence book their seats.
- The applicants must not forget to take their scorecard and required documents for verification on the counselling day.
Courses Offered by Glocal University
Given below the list of courses offered by the university.
- B.Sc. (Mathematics and Chemistry)
- B.Com (Hons.)
- BA + LLB, BBA + LLB, LLB, B.Sc. (Agriculture, Horticulture, and Forestry)
- B.A. (Mass Communication and Journalism)
- B.Ed., B.Pharm, D.Pharm, B.Sc. (Hons.) in four disciplines, M.Sc. in six streams and PhD in different fields.
GLOCAL University Admission 2021 Entrance Exam Highlights
Given below the important points about Glocal University Admission 2021
Name of the exam
Glocal University Admission 2021
Exam conducting body
UG, PG, M.Phil, Diploma and PhD courses
Glocal University Official website
Admission into UG, PG, M.Phil, Diploma and PhD courses in various fields.
Stay connected for more updates regarding Glocal University Admission 2021.
At the Glocal University
, we strongly believe in harnessing the power of knowledge by combining learning with extensive application-based study and professional ethics, thus maximizing one’s overall potential and nurturing a winning mentality in each of our students.
We believe in a radical approach towards education with in-depth study and international teaching techniques that encourage a practical application of knowledge along with a code of ethics, hence developing one’s inner self and providing the perfect edge.
- Eight major schools and 55+ UG/postgraduate/professional courses to offer
- Highly esteemed and qualified faculty with years of rich industry experience
- Sprawling 350-acre campus and world-class infrastructure
- State-of-the-art facilities, fully furnished hostels and recreation centres
- Recognized by UGC under Section 22 of UGC Act 1956 and established by the Glocal University Act, 2011 (UP Act no. 2 of 2012) (as passed by the Uttar Pradesh legislature)