Glocal University 2021 Application Form has been released. The admission process will be conducted by Glocal University which is located in Uttar Pradesh. It is estimated university, which is an incorporation of 11 schools involved in degree & diploma courses under assorted subjects. The application form for the Glocal University entrance test can be filled in both online as well as offline mode. The candidates can get admission in various UG, PG, M.Phil, Diploma, and Ph.D. programs. Candidates can read the below-given article to know more about Glocal University 2021 Application Form such as the latest updates, dates, how to fill, application fee, etc.
Glocal University 2021 Application Form has been released. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
Glocal University Application Form 2021 Dates
The following table shows the important dates regarding Glocal University Application Form 2021:
|Glocal University Application Form 2021 Events and Dates|
|Application start date||Started|
|Application last date||June 2021 (tentative)|
Glocal University Application Form 2021
Glocal University Application Form 2021 has been released on the official website of Glocal University in an online mode. The last date to fill and submit the application form is yet to announce. The admission process has been started for all the courses such as diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D.
How to fill in Glocal University Application Form 2021?
Candidates should follow the below steps to fill the Glocal University Application Form 2021:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Glocal University.
- Click on the "Apply Online" tab at the top of the home page.
- After clicking on this tab, a new page will open.
- On this page, you will find one "Enquiry cum Registration Form" window.
- Candidates have to fill in all the details such as name, email address, mobile number, OTP, state, city, course level, specialization, and captcha.
- After filling in all the details, click on the submit button and your registration will be completed.
Step-2: Filling the application form
- After registration, you will get your login credentials on your email address which you have provided during the registration.
- Enter all the correct login credentials in the login window.
- After login, fill in all the necessary information such as personal details, qualification details, and contact details.
Step-3: Uploading the documents
- After filling in all the necessary details, candidates have to upload certain documents as follows:
1) 10th mark sheet
2) 12th mark sheet
3) Admit card and scorecard of entrance exam
4) Undergraduate courses mark sheet (for PG Admission)
5|) Postgraduate courses mark sheet (for Ph.D. admission)
6) Caste certificate (If applicable)
7) Caste validity certificate for OBC (If applicable)
8) OBC non-creamy layer certificate (If applicable)
9) Medical certificate
10) Income certificate
11) Disability certificate (If applicable)
13) Scanned signature
Step-4: Fee payment
Candidates have to pay the application fees after filling in all the details and uploading the required documents. Following table shows the application fees for different courses:
|Courses||Application Fee (In Rs.)|
|Diploma, UG, and PG||499|
|M.Phil. and Ph.D.||999|
Step-5: Submitting the application form
After making the fee payment, candidates have to submit the application form by clicking on the check box of the declaration. Take out the print and multiple hard copies of the application form for future use.