HITSEEE 2021 Application form is expected to be released in the month of January 2021 on the official website of the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. HITS Engineering Entrance Exam is organised to provide admissions to the eligible candidates in various engineering courses. For further information regarding HITSEEE 2021 application form, candidates can check the below article.
HITSEEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the Application form dates of HITSEEE 2021 through below given table
Important dates of HITSEEE 2021
|Release of HITSEEE application form||To be Announced|
|Last date to apply ||To be Announced|
|Examination date||To be Announced|
Candidates can check the important dates of HITSEEE 2020 exam through above table and can start preparing for the exam accordingly.
HITSEEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the below-mentioned points regarding the details of HITSEEE application form 2021
- Candidates can fill the application form in online
- Applicants need to visit the official website of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science for filling up the application form.
- Candidates first need to register on the official website https://www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
- First, the candidate need to choose the course in which he/she wants to apply
- Valid information like email-id and password should be used for the registration.
- After successful registration, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to fill all the basic and required information in the application form of HITSEEE.
- All the details in the application form should be filled very carefully.
- Any wrong detail or information will not be accepted and the application form will be rejected by the authorities.
- Candidates need to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After filling the application form candidates must need to click on the submit button.
- Aspirants need to pay the application fee after successful submission of the HITSEEE application form.
Documents Required for filling HITSEEE 2021 Application Form
There are some necessary documents that candidates need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below
- Scanned copy of a coloured photograph with white background
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Valid id proof
- Declaration with the signature of candidates and their parents
HITSEEE 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Application fee of HITSEEE 2020 can be submitted through online mode. Candidates have to pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as application fee.
Using online mode-
- Online payment can be done using one of the following options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
- Slip will be generated as a proof of fee payment
How to fill HITSEEE 2021 Application Form?
Candidates can check to the below-given steps for filling the application form of HITS engineering entrance exam 2020
Online mode of filling HITSEEE 2021 application form
Candidates need to follow certain steps for HITSEEE registration
- Candidates need to visit the official website and click on the link here --> HITSEEE 2021
- After that candidates have to choose the course in which they want to apply.
- Candidates have to give the following valid details in the registration form:
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile number
- E-mail id
- Course type
2: Filling up of Application Form
After successful registration candidate can proceed to the application form in which candidates need to provide the information in various sections:
- Personal Details:
- Candidate name
- Father's name & Mother's name
- Course preferred
- Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY format)
- Contact Details:
- Mobile number
- E-mail address
- Academic details:
- Marks of class 10th
- Marks of class 12th or equivalent exam
- Year of passing
- Name of school/college (Last attended)
- Name of the board
- Examination details:
- Exam city
- Exam centre
- Any optional subject (if required
3: Uploading Documents
While filling up the application form all the documents must need to be uploaded for the successful submission of the form. Below are some documents which are needed to be uploaded
Documents needed for HITSEEE application form 2021
|Scanned coloured photograph||.jpg||Less than 200KB|
|Scanned signature||.jpg||Less than 200KB|
All the documents need to be uploaded in prescribed size and format otherwise it will not be accepted
4: Payment of Application Fee
After submitting all the documents successfully candidates need to submit the application fee as a final step of filling the application form
- Candidate needs to pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Payment can be done using Credit card/Debit Card/ Net banking
5: Submitting of Application Fee
This is the last step of the application procedure, applicants must check all the details filled in the application form. Application form with wrong or incomplete information will not be accepted
- After successful payment, a receipt for the same will be generated
- Candidates can take the print out of that receipt for future use
HITSEEE 2021 Exam Centers
Candidates can check the HITSEEE 2021 exam centres through below given details:
HITSEEE exam 2021 exam centres
|State||Number of cities|
|Andaman & Nicobar||01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||01|
HITSEEE 2021 Admit Card
HITSEEE 2021 hall ticket will be published on the official website of Hindustan university which is hindustanuniv.ac.in. Candidates can download their admit card through the application number and date of birth. Hall ticket is the main official document for the candidates to get a green signal to enter the exam center and appear for the examination. Failing in bringing the admit card in the examination will not be allowed the candidates to take the HITSEEE exams.