HITSEEE 2021 exam date will be announced soon. HITS(Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science) conducts this exam to offer admission to the eligible candidates in various UG (B.Tech and B.Arch) programmes. Candidate must study the exam pattern for HITSEEE 2021 before preparing for the exam. Applicants must go through the details regarding the exam pattern in the below-given article.
HITSEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants must properly study the exam pattern before appearing for the exam. Questions for HITSEEE 2021 exam will depend on the exam pattern. Candidate must go through the exam pattern before start preparing for it. Through the exam, pattern candidate will get a brief idea about how and what type of questions will be there in the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2021.
- Mode: The examination will be held in both offline and online mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Medium: Exam will be held in English.
- Type: There will be only objective type of questions in the exam.
- No. of Questions: There will be 120 questions in total.
- Maximum Marks: Maximum marks for the examination is 120.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Number of Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Applicants may check the exam pattern from the above details. Candidates should follow the exam pattern carefully and properly as to achieve good scores in exams. The question paper will be completely based on the given exam pattern.
HITSEEE 2021 Schedule
Candidates must go through the schedule of the examination of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2021 before going for it. Candidate has to report on the exact timing in the examination hall. Applicants reporting late in the examination hall will be considered as latecomers and will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Candidate must report on time on the day of the examination.
- If candidate come late the reporting time then he will not be permitted to seat in the exam.
Important Instructions for HITSEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the important instructions for the exam pattern through the below-mentioned details:
- For multiple-choice questions, the candidate should mark only one correct answer out of four given options.
- There is no negative marking.
- No marks will be allotted or deducted for the unanswered questions.
- Candidate should mark the answer very carefully.
- Applicants must check carefully their answers marked before submitting the final sheet.
- Aspirants should make sure that they follow the given exam instructions.
- If any problem occurs, then the candidate must immediately report to the invigilator present in the class.
HITSEEE 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through the preparation tips for HITSEEE 2021 exam and can prepare for the exam accordingly-
- The candidate must go through the exam pattern and the syllabus so that they should be able to gather the relevant study material.
- Self- study is the most important part of any preparation.
- Try to solve question papers from the previous two to three years and along with that, try to solve sample papers available in the market or on the internet to get more familiarized with the exam pattern
- Focus more on the weak points and give more time in improvising the sections which candidate find difficult.