HP LEET 2022 Application Form has been released on 4th April. HP LEET 2022 or Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance Test Registration process will commence soon by H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharmashala. The exam will be conducted for enrolling the candidates for Diploma courses (Lateral Entry) in Govt. & Pvt. Polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh. The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. The candidates must fill out the application form timely. Also, they must ensure their eligibility before they apply for the exam. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about HP LEET 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
HP LEET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the HP LEET 2022 exam status from the below table:
|Exam status||Official notification is not yet released|
HP LEET 2022 Important Dates
Applicants can check hereunder; HP LEET 2022 dates:
HP LEET 2022 Schedule
|Availability of Application Form||4th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||2nd May 2022|
|Verification of Sports Certificate||18 August 2022|
|Communication of sports credits to CDAC||18 August 2022|
|1st Round of Allotment||25 August 2022|
|Reporting with original certificates||on or before 02 September 2022|
|Vacancy list by principal||03 September 2022|
|Dsplay of vacant seats after 1st round||04 September 2022|
|Submission of new application form||05 to 09 September 2022|
|2nd Round of allotment||11 September 2022|
|Reporting with original certificates||on or before 14 September 2022|
|Vacancy list by Principals||15 September 2022|
|Display of vacant seats after 2nd round of counselling||16 September 2022|
|Submission of new application form||16 to 20 September 2022|
|Allotment of 3rd round of counselling||22 September 2022|
|Reporting with original certificates||on or before 25 September 2022|
|vacancy list updation by Principals||27 Setptember 2022|
|Vacanct seats display list||28 September 2022|
Note - Candidates are asked to note that the above-mentioned dates are according to the previous years' schedule till further notifications by the concerning authorities.
Direct Link to Apply for HP LEET 2022 Application Form - here.
HP LEET 2022 Result
The HP LEET 2022 result will be declared positively and will be made available on H.P. Takniki Shiksha website
- The scorecard of the candidates will not be sent through the post, it can be downloaded from the website
- A Merit List will be prepared based on the marks secured in LEET-2022
- Among the applicant having the same total marks, a candidate will be ranked higher than the rest on the basis of age.
- A candidate senior in age will be ranked higher in order of merit.
HP LEET 2022 Counseling
Technical Education Department, Himachal Pradesh will conduct the online counselling and seat allotment process for admission to second-year diploma in engineering courses in Govt. and private Polytechnics.
- The HP LEET 2022 counselling and seat allotment will be held in three rounds.
- The applicant needs to apply for the counselling process to choose the choice of facilitation centre and choose the desired diploma branch.
- The remaining seats after the 1st counselling will be forwarded to the 2nd counselling and so on.
- There will be a total of 4 rounds of the counselling session.
Third Round Of counselling
After the Second round of counselling, all types of seats will Ье filled up on the basis of inter se merit. The eligible candidates who have not applied for LEET-2022 сап also apply during 3rd round of online counselling and subsequent rounds as Non-LEET candidates.
- The candidate who has not secured the qualifying marks in LEET-2022 is also eligible to apply in the third round and subsequent rounds of online/offline counselling along with non-LEET candidates,
- The admission in this round will be made first on the basis of merit of qualified LEET candidates followed by merit of marks obtained in minimum educational qualification for non-qualified/non-LEET candidates on the basis of inter se merit.
Spot round offline counselling
The desirous applicant fulfilling the eligibility criteria may report to the Principal, Govt. Polytechnic Sundernagar with all the original certificates and photocopies.
- Another round of spot counselling may be conducted by HPTSB at the Institution level if the seats remain vacant after the counselling process centralized offline counselling process.
HP LEET 2022 Exam Pattern
The Lateral Entry Entrance Test will be conducted through a single question paper.
Question Paper Format for HP LEET 2022
|Type of question||MCQ(Multiple Choice questions)|
(+4) for every right answer
(-1) for every wrong answer
|Language||English and Hindi|
A detailed explanation of HP LEET 2022 Exam Pattern is mentioned here.
HP LEET 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card of LEET Himachal Pradesh will be made available on the official website.
- The admit card/Hall Ticket will not be sent by post it can only be downloaded from the Board's Website
- Candidate must not temper with the Hall Ticket or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The admit card/Hall Ticket of LEET will not be transferable to any other person.
- Impersonation is a legally punishable/cognizable offence.
- The Candidate can also get the information regarding their Roll No., Test Centre etc. on the website.
- The admit card will have the information i.e. your name, roll number, photograph, signature, address, address of candidate's test centre, test schedule and set of instructions to be read carefully by the candidate.
- The Hall Ticket once downloaded should be carefully examined by the candidate.
- No candidate will be permitted to sit in the entrance test without a valid Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- It must be shown to the invigilator for verification.
HP LEET 2022 Application Form
Refer to the below-given points to know more about HP LEET 2022 Application Form.
- Application Form of HP LEET will be made available on the official website of the ‘Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board’ (HPTSB).
- Candidate has to register themselves before applying for any course.
- The candidates will need to have a valid email id, contact no, etc. in order to get register.
- The successful registration will help the applicants to get the login credentials from the board.
- Once the credentials are received the candidate has to activate them by clicking on the link.
- It will be essential for the candidate to fill in all the details correctly in the required format in the application form.
- The candidate has to upload the photograph and signature as prescribed by the authority.
- Read all the instructions carefully given on the application form.
NOTE: Aspirants will not be permitted to take admission without Permanent Resident Certificate [PRC] after clearing the exam. Therefore, the applicants are requested to keep the PRC ready well in advance for admission.
HP LEET 2022 Application Fee
Category-wise Registration fee of Himachal Pradesh LEET 2022 is given below in the table:
HP Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2022 Application Fee
Mode of payment
Candidate can pay the application fee through online and offline mode.
- Online Mode: Candidate can pay the application fee via Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Offline Mode:
- The offline mode of payment is through Banking Challan of State Bank of India after taking a print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at the State Bank of India counter.
- The details of the Challan journal number/Transaction ID number has to be fed by the applicant for the confirmation of fee.
HP LEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate needs to check their HP LEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria before applying for The Lateral Entry Entrance Test. Following eligibility criteria are to be fulfilled:
- The candidate must have passed 12th with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates who have clear their 12th science with mathematics as one of the subjects or 12th science with the technical vocational subject.
- Candidates who have passed their 10+2 years ITI under NCVT/SCVT/COE in the engineering stream shall be eligible for admission to the Second-year Diploma Course(s) of the appropriate programme as per AICTE Norms.
HP LEET 2022 Highlights
Given-below the major points of Himachal Pradesh LEET 2022:
|Exam Name||HP LEET 2022|
|Conducting Body||H.P.Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharmashala|
|HP LEET Website||http://www.hptechboard.com/|
About Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board
The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board came into existence on 15th day of July 1986 under the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board Act, 1986 (Act No.14 of 1986). This Board Conducts examinations of Affiliated Polytechnics which are approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) and registered ITI s which are approved by the National Council for Vocational Training(NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training(SCVT). The Board is located at Dari in Dharamshala. Which is in the lap of the Dhauladhar range of Himalayas.