HP LEET 2021 Application Form will be made available in the 1st week of April 2021 tentatively. Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2021 is conducted by H.P.Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharmashala. The exam will be conducted for enrolling the candidates for Diploma courses (Lateral Entry) in Govt. & Pvt. Polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh. The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level.
The candidates must fil the application form timely. Also, they must ensure their eligibility before they apply for the exam. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about HP LEET 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
HP LEET 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form||First week of April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||Second week of May 2021|
|Admit Card||May 2021|
|Exam Date||June 2021|
HP LEET 2021 Application Form
Refer to the below-given points to know more about HP LEET 2021 Application form.
- Application Form of HP LEET will be made available on the official website of the ‘Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board’ (HPTSB).
- Candidate has to register themselves before applying for any course.
- The candidates will need to have a valid email id, contact no, etc. in order to get register.
- The successful registration will help the applicants to get the login credentials from the board.
- Once the credentials are received the candidate have to activate it by clicking on the link.
- It will be essential for the candidate to fill all the details correctly in the required format in the application form.
- Candidate has to upload the photograph and signature as prescribed by the authority.
- Read all the instruction carefully given on application form.
NOTE: Aspirant will not be permitted to take admission without Permanent Resident Certificate [PRC] after clearing the exam. Therefore, the applicants are requested to keep the PRC ready well in advance for admission.
HP LEET 2021 Application Fee
Category-wise Registration fee of Himachal Pradesh LEET 2021 is given below in the table:
HP Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2021 Application Fee
Mode of payment
Candidate can pay the application fee through online and offline mode.
Online Mode: Candidate can pay the application fee via Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- The offline mode of payment is through Banking Challan of State Bank of India after taking a print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at State Bank of India counter.
- The details of Challan journal number/Transaction ID number has to be fed by the applicant for the confirmation of fee.
HP LEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate needs to check their eligibility before applying for The Lateral Entry Entrance Test. Following eligibility criteria are to be fulfilled:
- The candidate must have passed 12th with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates who have clear their 12th science with mathematics as one of the subjects or 12th science with the technical vocational subject.
- Candidates who have passed their 10+2 years ITI under NCVT/SCVT/COE in engineering stream shall be eligible for admission to Second-year Diploma Course(s) of the appropriate programme as per AICTE Norms.
HP LEET 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card of LEET Himachal Pradesh will be made available on the official website.
- The admit card/Hall Ticket will not be sent by post it can only be downloaded from the Board Website
- Candidate must not temper with the Hall Ticket or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The admit card/Hall Ticket of LEET will not be transferable to any other person.
- Impersonation is legally punishable/cognizable offence.
- 2The Candidate can also get the information regarding their Roll No., Test Centre etc. on website.
- The admit card will have the information i.e. your name, roll number, photograph, signature, address, address of candidate's test centre, test schedule and set of instructions to be read carefully by the candidate.
- The Hall Ticket once downloaded should be carefully examined by the candidate.
- No candidate will be permitted to sit in the entrance test without a valid Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- It must be shown to the invigilator for verification.
HP LEET 2021 Exam Pattern
The Lateral Entry Entrance Test will be conducted through a single question paper.
Exam pattern for HP LEET 2021
|Type of question||MCQ(Multiple Choice questions)|
(+4) for every right answer
(-1) for every wrong answer
|Language||English and Hindi|
HP LEET 2021 Result
The HP LEET 2021 result will be declared positively and will be made available on H.P. Takniki Shiksha website
- The scorecard of the candidates will not be sent through the post, it can be downloaded from the website
- A Merit List will be prepared based on the marks secured in LEET-2021
- Among the applicant having the same total marks, a candidate will be ranked higher than the rest on the basis of age.
- A candidate senior in age will be ranked higher in order of merit.
HP LEET 2021 Counselling
Technical Education Department, Himachal Pradesh will conduct the online counselling and seat allotment process for admission to second-year diploma in engineering courses in Govt. and private Polytechnics.
- The HP LEET 2021 counselling and seat allotment will be held in three rounds in June 2021.
- Applicant needs to apply for the counselling process to choose the choice of facilitation centre and choosing the desired diploma branch.
- The remaining seats after the 1st counselling will be forwarded to the 2nd counselling and so on.
- There will be a total of 4 rounds of the counselling session.
Third Round Of counselling
After Second round of counselling, all type of seats will Ье filled up оп the basis of inter se merit. The eligible candidates who have not applied for LEET-2021 сап also apply during 3rd round of online counselling and subsequent rounds as Non-LEET candidates.
- The candidate who has not secured the qualifying marks in LEET-2021 are also eligible to apply in the third round and subsequent rounds of online/offline counselling along with non-LEET candidates,
- The admission in this round will be made first оп the basis of merit of qualified LEET candidates followed by merit of marks obtained in minimum educational qualification for non-qualified/non-LEET candidates оп the basis of inter se merit.
Spot round offline counselling
The desirous applicant fulfilling the eligibility criteria may report to the Principal, Govt. Polytechnic Sundernagar with all the original certificates and photocopies.
- Another one round of spot counselling may be conducted by HPTSB at Institution level if the seats remain vacant after the counselling process centralized offline counselling process.
The above information is based on previous year data and references. No official notification has been released by the conducting body (H.P.Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharmashala). Once it is released we'll update it here soon. Till then stay connected to Entrancezone for latest updates.
HP LEET 2021 Highlight
Given-below the major points of Himachal Pradesh LEET 2021:
Stay connected for more update about HP LEET 2020 on H.P.Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala.
Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board
The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board came into existence on 15th day of July 1986 under the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board Act, 1986 (Act No.14 of 1986). This Board Conducts examinations of Affiliated Polytechnics which are approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) and registered ITI s which are approved by National Council for Vocational Training(NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training(SCVT). The Board is located at Dari in Dharamshala. Which is in the lap of Dhauladhar range of Himalayas.