HP LEET 2021 Application Form will be released in April 2021 tentatively. This exam will be conducted by H.P.Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharmashala. The exam will be conducted for enrolling the candidates for Diploma courses (Lateral Entry) in Govt. & Pvt. Polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh. The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. The candidates must fil the application form timely. Also, they must ensure their eligibility before they apply for the exam. Candidate must read the below-given article to know more about HP LEET 2021 Application Form.
HP LEET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can get details of important dates and events of HP LEET 2021 from the given table below:
|Availability of online application form||April 2021|
|Last date of Submission of application form through online payment||May 2021|
HP LEET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through the below-given points to know more about HP LEET 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- HP LEET 2021 Application form will release in online mode.
- Multiple forms of the same candidate will be rejected.
- The HP LEET application form 2021 has to be filled by all the relevant details like personal information, nationality and preferences in the test centre for the registration process.
- After successful completion of the registration of the application, a registration number will be generated by the system, which will be used for completing the rest part of the application.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number must be provided by the applicant for future use.
- All communication will be made through the provided e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on the provided number.
- Aspirant has to upload the scanned clear passport photograph and signature as prescribed by the authority.
- The photo image must not be older than 3 months.
- Authority will not be responsible for the loss or delay in receipt of application form.
- Candidate has to submit the full payment to complete the HP LEET application form submission process.
- Applicant have to take out the print copy of the filled application form for further use.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
NOTE: Aspirant will not be permitted to take admission without Permanent Resident Certificate [PRC] after clearing the exam. Therefore, the applicants are requested to keep the PRC ready well in advance for admission.
HP LEET 2021 Application Fee
Candidate has to submit the HP LEET 2021 Application fee for the submission of registration form. Given below the category-wise Registration fee of Himachal Pradesh LEET 2021:
HP Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2021 Application Fee
Mode of payment
Candidate can pay the application fee through both online and offline mode.
Online Mode: Candidate can pay the application fee via Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- The offline mode of payment is through Banking Challan of State Bank of India after taking print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at State Bank of India counter.
- The details of Challan journal number/Transaction ID number has to be fed by the applicant for the confirmation of fee.
How to fill HP LEET 2021 Application Form?
Candidate is advised to read the below-given steps to avoid any kind of mistake during the form filling process.
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly the candidate has to visit the official site of authority.
- Then he has to click on ‘Admission Information’.
- Now the candidate has to select the course for which he wants to apply (Polytechnic – PAT/Polytechnic – LEET/PHARMACY).
- Now the candidate will be redirected to the Information Page.
- Then he has to click on “New User Registration” link under “Online Services”
- Candidate has to enter all the details and click on the Submit button.
- On submitting the application form an Email will be sent to the candidate's registered email ID.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
In this, the candidate has to Login on the candidate portal by proving the details such as User ID and Password.
- Now the candidate has to click on the option “Apply Online”.
- Candidate is advised to read the instructions carefully before starting with filling the details.
- All the marked details are mandatory to be filled.
- Once the candidate is done with the form and is advised to read the Terms and Conditions diligently and accept them before the submission.
- Now click on “Save & Proceed to Next Step” option to proceed further.
Details to be filled
The applicants have to fill the following information in the application form carefully. Make sure that the details mentioned are authentic and accurate.
- The choice of the examination centre.
- Candidate Details (Name, DOB, Gender, Gueardian Details).
- Domicile, Religion, and Nationality.
- Kashmiri Migrant and Category.
- Address and Contact Details (email id and Phone No.)
- Declaration or Terms and Conditions.
- Photo and Signature upload.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and signature
- Candidates need to upload their photograph and signature in the HP LEET application form.
- Photograph must not be older than 3 months and must be in a light background.
- Applicant must be ready with this before starting filling the application form.
- Upload the photo and signature in the application form.
- Now click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” to make the Payment.
Candidates have to upload the required images in the prescribed format and sizes. No other format or size is accepted by the officials and hence it will be lead to non-submission of the application form. Candidates can refer to the table given below for the same.
|Photograph||JPEG||less than 100 KB |
|Signature||JPEG||Less than 100 KB |
Step 4: Payment of the Application fee
- After the completion of the above-given steps, last comes the payment of a fee which can be done through both online mode.
- Online submission of HP LEET 2020 application form can be done through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
- Candidate can download the Acknowledgement receipt after the submission of application fee of HP LEET.