HP LEET 2022 or Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance Test
will be organized by H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharmashala
, and will soon begin the application procedure for it. The exam will be held to enroll applicants for Diploma courses (Lateral Entry) in Himachal Pradesh's government and private polytechnics. The exam is given at the state level once a year. Candidates must complete the application form
on time. They must also check their eligibility before applying for the exam. Candidates must study the entire article to learn everything there is to know about HP LEET 2022
Eligibility Criteria and other exam-related information.
HP LEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test, candidates must ensure their eligibility. The following eligibility conditions must be met:
- The candidate must have completed the 12th grade with physics and chemistry as required subjects, as well as one of the Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- Candidates who have completed their 12th science with mathematics as one of their subjects or their 12th science with a technical vocational course.
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 years ITI under NCVT/SCVT/COE in the engineering stream are eligible for admission to the appropriate programme's second-year diploma course(s).
Indian nationals are eligible to apply for admission.
There are no age requirements to apply.
HP LEET 2022 Exam Pattern
The Lateral Entry Entrance Exam will be administered using a single question paper.
Question Paper Format for HP LEET 2022
|Type of question||MCQ(Multiple Choice questions)|
(+4) for every right answer
(-1) for every wrong answer
|Language||English and Hindi|
HP LEET 2022 Admit Card
The following information is provided in relation to the admit card:
- The admit card, like the application form, will be available on the website.
- Applicants can download their admit cards using their login credentials.
- The information on the admit card will include your name, roll number, photograph, signature, address, address of the candidate's test center, test schedule, and a set of instructions that the candidate must carefully study.
- The admit card serves as confirmation that the applicant's applications were successfully approved.
- Applicants who have not received their admit cards will be unable to apply or take the entrance tests.
- Applicants must print their admission cards and bring them to the exam center for verification.
HP LEET 2022 Result
The HP LEET 2022 result will be declared positive and posted on the H.P. Takniki Shiksha website.
- The candidates' scorecards will not be mailed; instead, they can be retrieved from the internet.
- Based on the results of LEET-2022, a Merit List will be created.
- On the basis of age, a candidate will be ranked higher than the rest of the applicants with the same total marks.
- A candidate who is older will be rated higher in the order of merit.