IBAB Admit Card 2020 will be released online on the official website one week before the commencement of entrance test. IBAB Admit Card will be released by the Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology. IBAB OET 2020 is a university level examination to offer an admission of an M.Sc in Biotechnology & Bioinformatics or PG Diploma courses. Admit Card will be generated only after the successful submission of the application form. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the IBAB 2020 Admit Card.
IBAB Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the IBAB hall ticket 2020.
|Admit Card Available ||will be announced soon|
|Entrance Test Date||Postponed|
IBAB 2020 Admit Card
The candidate makes sure to check all instructions for the IBAB admit card which is given in the list below:
- The IBAB admit card will be released through the online mode on the official website.
- Candidates must log in with the Application Number and Birth Date to generate the hall ticket.
- Candidates make ensure to carry the print out of the IBAB 2020 hall ticket at the examination hall.
- All the candidates are advised to carry at least one ID proof along with the hardcopy of the admit card at the examination hall.
- Applicants must come 30 mins early before the examination time at the IBAB 2020 exam centers for the entry and the admit card verification.
Documents Required to Take at IBAB 2020 Examination Hall
All the applicants must carry all the listed documents at the IBAB examination hall 2020 which are given below:
- The hardcopy of the IBAB exam 2020 admit card.
- ID proof like aadhar card/ passport/ PAN card for the identification.
- A passport size post same as uploaded on the IBAB Application Form 2020.
How to Download IBAB Admit Card 2020?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download IBAB 2020 admit Card which are described below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit IBAB official website to download the hall ticket.
- Step 2: On the main page, click on the Academics button and select the respective course.
- Step 3: On the new page, click on the "Admit card" button.
- Step 4: Log in with the Application Number and Date of Birth to generate the IBAB 2020 admit card.
- Step 5: After login on the page, IBAB admit card will appear on the window screen.
- Step 6: Download the PDF of the hall ticket and take the print out to attend the IBAB OET 2020.
Details in IBAB 2020 Admit Card
The details which will appear on the Admit card are given in the list below:
- Candidates Name
- Roll number
- Application Number
- Exam Date
- Date of Birth
- Examination Schedule
- Examination Venue
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate's signature
- General instructions about the Examination
Things Not To Carry In The IBAB 2020 Examination Hall
All the restricted thing in the examination hall are listed below:
- Cheats or anything else.
- Mobile Phone or any electronic devices
- Any food Items
Note: If any Candidates caught with anything from the above list or discrepancy on IBAB OET 2020 day may lead to cancellation of the candidate's exam.
IBAB Result 2020
The IBAB 2020 result will be announced online on the official website. IBAB OET scorecard will be released after the release of IBAB OET answer key. The shortlisted candidate will be notified about the counselling session for IBAB 2020 admission process.