IBAB 2022 Counselling will be done after the online entrance test will be over. Those who will qualify for IBAB OET 2022 will have to attain the interview round. Based on the merit in the entrance test, candidates are called for the interview, after which they need to attain an interview, report for document verification and completion of other admission formalities. Go through the complete article below to know more about the IBAB Counselling 2022.
IBAB 2022 Counselling Dates
Check the schedule for IBAB 2022 counselling from the table given below:
|Interview Date||6-16 June 2022|
|Commencement of Classes||18 July 2022|
IBAB 2022 Interview
Read the below-given points.
- Candidates will be short-listed for the interview round based on the merit list of the online entrance exam.
- If any candidates selected for an interview, they have to bring the original marks sheets and degree certificates with them (temporary exemption may be offered for those candidates who appeared in the final exam in the last couple of months).
- Also bring a valid photo ID proof such as driving license, passport, PAN card, or voter’s ID card.
- During the interviews, family or friends accompanying the candidates can stay in either the ladies or the gent's hostel (without any charge).
IBAB Interview Questions/Pattern
Candidates can check below some interview questions or topics:-
- Basic information on protein and DNA.
- Why Candidate chooses Bioinformatics or Biotechnology?
- How enthusiastic a candidate really for pursuing a respective course?
- Aptitude and Logical based Questions(to check the problem-solving skill of candidates).
- Knowledge of topics that a candidate claim to be their strong topic.
IBAB Interview ideas for students to prepare:
Think about how you can stand out
University interviewers are likely to encounter a large number of candidates, so you need to think about how you can stand out and leave a good impression. When your interviewers ask you to tell them about you (a question that may arise, somehow), try to answer with something you will never forget. This is your chance to express your love for the subject you have chosen, your future aspirations, and the qualities you have that will ensure your academic success.
Read your own statement again
Interviewing instructors may refer to what you have said in your personal statement or application case, whether it is about a hobby or a claim about one of your achievements. (This is one of the reasons why honesty is so important!) Look again at your notes and consider any related questions that may arise in the discussion, such as questions about the books you have mentioned, or academic fields. interest.
Read the lesson information again
It is also a good idea to look back at the university prospectus or official website for more information on how the course is organized, what entry requirements are and what optional modules are offered, among other guidelines. This will help you to show that you have researched the subject well, and can help you make useful questions that you can ask admission officials - there is often an opportunity to do this, even in an interview. Make sure the questions you ask are not included in the published study information.
Plan answers to common university interview questions
As well as 'tell me about yourself', there is a good chance you will be asked why you want to study this course at a particular university. If you are studying abroad, your interviewer may be interested in asking why you want to study in a certain country, and what you are looking for in a foreign country. You need to show your interviewer that you are serious about your subject and that you are serious about your university; be as clear as possible.
Know your topic
You should prepare well to explain why you are interested in your chosen subject, and explain your reasons for enrolling in your chosen course. In addition, you can show your interest by reading the latest news, research and development in the field. You may be asked directly about some of these problems, or you may be able to draw on them as examples.
These are some of the common ways by which the students can stand out and can secure a seat in their desired university.
IBAB 2022 Selection Process
Candidates can check the selection procedure from below:
- Marks In Online Entrance Test
- The first round of selection will be based on the candidate's performance in the Entrance Examination.
- Telephonic/ Skype Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the next round on the basis of academic round and performance in skype or telephonic interview.
- Interview at IBAB, Bengaluru campus
- The second round of selection is based on the candidate's performances in Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to produce all original documents and interviews for verification, in order to qualify the interview.
IBAB 2022 Admission
Those candidates who cleared the interview round, they have to deposit Rs. 20000/-(non-refundable) in order to confirm the admission. Also, they have to submit their original documents until the approval is not received. Documents required to submit at the time of admission are Class 10th mark sheet, Class 12th mark sheet, Graduation Degree, and Migration Certificates.