IBAB 2020 Counselling will be done after the online entrance test will be over. Those who will qualify IBAB OET 2020 will have to attain the interview round. Based on the merit in the entrance test, candidates are called for the interview, after which they need to attain an interview, report for document verification and completion of other admission formalities. Go through the complete article below to know more about the IBAB Counselling 2020.
IBAB 2020 Counselling Dates
Check the schedule for IBAB 2020 counselling from the table given below:
|Interview Date||Notified soon|
|Commencement of Classes||notified soon|
IBAB 2020 Interview
Read the below-given points.
- Candidates will be short-listed for the interview round based on the merit-list of the online entrance exam.
- If any candidates selected for an interview, they have to bring the original marks sheets and degree certificates with them (temporary exemption may be offered for those candidates who appeared in the final exam in the last couple of months).
- Also bring a valid photo ID proof such as driving license, passport, PAN card, or voter’s ID card.
- During the interviews, family or friends accompanying the candidates can stay in either the ladies or the gent's hostel (without any charge).
IBAB Interview Questions/Pattern
Candidates can check below some interview questions or topics:-
- Basic information on protein and DNA.
- Why Candidate chooses Bioinformatics or Biotechnology?
- How enthusiastic a candidate really for pursuing a respective course?
- Aptitude and Logical based Questions(to check the problem-solving skill of candidates).
- Knowledge of topics that a candidate claim to be their strong topic.
IBAB 2020 Selection Process
Candidates can check the selection procedure from below:
- Marks In Online Entrance Test
- The first round of selection will be based on the candidate's performance in the Entrance Examination.
- Telephonic/ Skype Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the next round on the basis of academic round and performance in skype or telephonic interview.
- Interview at IBAB, Bengaluru campus
- The second round of selection is based on the candidate's performances in Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to produce all original documents and interviews for verification, in order to qualify the interview.
IBAB 2020 Admission
Those candidates who cleared the interview round, they have to deposit Rs. 20000/-(non-refundable) in order to confirm the admission. Also, they have to submit their original documents until the approval is not received. Documents required to submit at the time of admission are Class 10th mark sheet, Class 12th mark sheet, Graduation Degree, and Migration Certificates.