IBAB OET 2021 Application Form was closed on 10 May 2021. The application form was released on 16 February 2021 . Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology conducts Online Entrance Test for admission in M.Sc, PG Diploma degree program specialization under Bioinformatics and Biotechnology. Application Fees for Indian candidates is Rs. 600/- and for NRI candidates is Rs. 1200/-. Those candidates seeking to take admission must hold a Graduation Degree in B.Tech, BDS, B.Pharm, BE, BVSc, BSc, and MBBS with minimum 50% marks. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about IBAB Application Form 2021.
IBAB OET 2021 Application Form Dates
Given below are important dates for IBAB OET 2021 Application:
For Postgraduate Diploma in Big Data Biology:
Online Registration Starts
|16 February 2021|
Last Date of Form Submission
|10 May 2021|
Last Date of Payment
|10 May 2021|
IBAB OET 2021 Application Form
The candidate makes sure about all the given instruction before applying for IBAB OET 2021 application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill IBAB Entrance Test 2021 online application form on the official website.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfil all the IBAB Admission eligibility criteria to fill the IBAB application form.
- The candidate makes sure that they have all the necessary certificates & documents at the time of filling the application form for the successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and must fill all the details correctly in the application form to generate the IBAB admit card 2021.
- All the candidates must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the IBAB 2021 application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in IBAB OET 2021 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the IBAB OET 2021 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they must have all the mentioned documents while filling IBAB application form 2021 which are given below:
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Class 10th Marksheets & Certificates
- Class 12th Marksheet & Certificates
- Graduation Degree & Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Payment Challan Details or IMPS/NEFT details or Demand Draft details.
How to Apply for IBAB OET 2021 Application Form?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill IBAB online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate visits the IBAB official Website to fill the IBAB online application form.
- Step 2: On the main page, click on the Academics button and select the respective course to apply for the Entrance Test.
- Step 3: On the next window, click on the "Apply Now" button.
- Step 4: Click on the "Apply" button
- Step 5: Candidate must register with the Name, Birth Date, Gender, Email address, and valid mobile number on the registration page.
- Step 6: After filling the registration form, Press "Submit and Continue" button for the complete submission.
2. Filling the Application Form
Step 1: Log in with the unique Application Number and Birth Date on the main page.
- Step 2: Fill the application form and the details to fill in IBAB OET 2020 application form are listed below;
- Candidates Name
- Birth Date
- Permanent Address
- Class 10th Details
- Class 12th Details
- Graduation degree details
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Step 4: After filling the application form, press the "Save & Continue" button.
3. Upload the documents, photographs, and Signature.
4. After preview the application form, click on the "Submit" button.
5. Pay Application Fee
Candidate must pay IBAB 2021 application form fee for the final submission otherwise the application form will not be considered valid. The application form fee for IBAB 2021 Entrance Test is given in the table below:
|Indian Students||Rs. 600/-|
|Foreign/NRI Students||Rs. 1200/-|
Mode of Payments:
- Account Name: Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology
- Account Number: 036005011787
- Account Type: Current Account
- Bank Name: ICICI
- Bank Branch: Electronic City
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000360
- Demand Draft in favour of ‘Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology’ payable at Bangalore.
6. Print IBAB 2021 Application Form.
IBAB OET Admit Card 2021
The IBAB Admit Card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. Candidates can download the hall ticket by entering their Application Number and Birth Date. All the candidates are advised to carry the printed copy of the admit card at the IBAB 2021 examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the exam hall.