IBAB OET 2023 Application Form will be released for the MSc program Biotechnology & Bioinformatics. Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology conducts Online Entrance Test for admission in M.Sc, PG Diploma degree program specialization under Bioinformatics and Biotechnology. Application Fees for Indian candidates is Rs. 600/- and for NRI candidates is Rs. 1200/-. Those candidates seeking to take admission must hold a Graduation Degree in B.Tech, BDS, B.Pharm, BE, BVSc, BSc, and MBBS with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about IBAB Application Form 2023.
IBAB OET 2023 Application Form Dates
Given below are important dates for IBAB OET 2023 Application:
For Postgraduate Diploma in Big Data Biology:
Online Registration Starts
Last Date of Form Submission
Last Date of Payment
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for IBAB OET 2023.
IBAB OET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
IBAB OET Eligibility Criteria 2023 is listed course-wise below and must be strictly followed by all the candidates:
Bioscience Policy Research
- The programme invites all the Graduates belonging to any field of Science/Technology/Medicine.
- Graduates with work experience will be given preference over others.
- Candidates with higher degrees such as PhDs, or those with postdoctoral experience can also apply.
- There is NO age limit for applying.
Big Data Biology
- Indian Nationals holding B.E./BTech degree in Biotechnology/Biomedical Technology/Bioinformatics/Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent degree.
- MSc degree holders in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Biochemistry/Computer Science/Information Technology are also eligible.
- Statistics or equivalent degree holders with at least 60% in the qualifying examination are also eligible.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in their MSc or equivalent degree in Science/Engineering/Medicine. Candidates with MBBS or BDS or any other undergraduate degree which is of at least 5 years’ duration are also eligible to apply.
- Provisional admission is possible for candidates awaiting their final result (final year appearing candidates).
IBAB OET 2023 Application Form
The candidate makes sure about all the given instruction before applying for IBAB OET 2023 application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill IBAB Entrance Test 2023 online application form on the official website.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfil all the IBAB Admission eligibility criteria to fill the IBAB application form.
- The candidate makes sure that they have all the necessary certificates & documents at the time of filling the application form for the successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and must fill all the details correctly in the application form to generate the IBAB admit card 2023.
- All the candidates must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the IBAB 2023 application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in IBAB OET 2023 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the IBAB OET 2023 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they must have all the mentioned documents while filling IBAB application form 2023 which are given below:
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Class 10th Marksheets & Certificates
- Class 12th Marksheet & Certificates
- Graduation Degree & Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Payment Challan Details or IMPS/NEFT details or Demand Draft details.
How to Apply for IBAB OET 2023 Application Form?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill IBAB online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate visits the IBAB official Website to fill the IBAB online application form.
- Step 2: On the main page, click on the Academics button and select the respective course to apply for the Entrance Test.
- Step 3: On the next window, click on the "Apply Now" button.
- Step 4: Click on the "Apply" button
- Step 5: Candidate must register with the Name, Birth Date, Gender, Email address, and valid mobile number on the registration page.
- Step 6: After filling the registration form, Press "Submit and Continue" button for the complete submission.
- Filling the Application Form
- Step 1: Log in with the unique Application Number and Birth Date on the main page.
- Step 2: Fill the application form and the details to fill in IBAB OET 2023 application form are listed below;
- Candidates Name
- Birth Date
- Permanent Address
- Class 10th Details
- Class 12th Details
- Graduation degree details
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Step 3: After filling the application form, press the "Save & Continue" button.
- Upload the documents, photographs, and Signature.
- After preview the application form, click on the "Submit" button.
- Pay Application Fee
Candidate must pay IBAB 2023 application form fee for the final submission otherwise the application form will not be considered valid. The application form fee for IBAB 2023 Entrance Test is given in the table below:
Mode of Payments:
- Account Name: Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology
- Account Number: 036005011787
- Account Type: Current Account
- Bank Name: ICICI
- Bank Branch: Electronic City
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000360
- Demand Draft in favour of ‘Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology’ payable at Bangalore.
- Print IBAB 2023 Application Form.
IBAB OET Admit Card 2023
The IBAB Admit Card 2023 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. Candidates can download the hall ticket by entering their Application Number and Birth Date. All the candidates are advised to carry the printed copy of the admit card at the IBAB 2023 examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the exam hall.