IGKV CET 2022 or Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test will be held in August 2022 tentatively. This test is conducted annually at the university level in offline mode and offers admission into various Postgraduate courses. IGKV CET will be an offline exam pen paper-based test. There will be 100 questions multiple choices based (MCQs). Candidates are required to attempt 200 MCQs in the duration of 2 hours. Candidates who want to give IGKV CET 2022 may go through the below article.
IGKV CET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the IGKV CET 2022 exam status from the below table:
|Exam status||No official notification announce yet|
IGKV CET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to IGKV CET 2022 from the given table below:
IGKV CET 2022 Schedule
|Start date of applications form||June 2022|
|Last date to apply & fee payment||June 2022|
|Fee submission in case of revert transactions from bank||July 2022|
|Application Form Correction||July 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||July 2022|
|PG CET date and time||August 2022|
|Ph.D CET date and time||August 2022|
|Release of answer key||August 2022|
|Objection in Answer Key||September 2022|
|Uploading of Merit List on the basis of CET||September 2022|
|Online Counselling for PG & Ph.D admission Start on||to be announced|
|Last date to submit the online counselling application for PG & Ph.D admission||to be announced|
IGKV CET 2022 Application Form
IGKV CET exam 2022 Application Form will be available on the official website. Applicants are requested to follow the basic guidelines mentioned below:
- All the details asked for in Registration/Application form are Mandatory.
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the admission process is completed otherwise candidates might not get all the important details.
- Once the application form is submitted online, request for any change in the data entered in the application form will NOT be entertained.
- Incomplete/incorrect applications are liable to be rejected at any stage without prior information to the candidate.
- Multiple application forms from the same candidate will result in confusion leading to the disqualification of the candidate.
- After filling the application form, the candidate has to upload the required documents.
- The application fee has to be paid after uploading the documents.
IGKV CET 2022 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The application fee of IGKV Common entrance test 2022 exam can be paid through online mode.
IGKV CET 2022 exam Application Fee is given below category wise:
Application fee for IGKV CET
- Candidates can pay the application fee using one of the following options given below:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
IGKV CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
IGKV common entrance test 2022 common eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
- Age Limit: Candidate must not be below the age of 20 years.
- Domicile: The Chattisgarh domicile is compulsory for PG admissions.
Eligibility criteria for various courses:
- For MSc (in all the other courses): Bachelor’s degree in science or horticulture from a recognized university under 10+2+4 with at least 60% in aggregate or 6 CGPA or equivalent grades.
- For MSc (Ag). Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology: BSc in (Ag.)/ BSc (Hort.)/BSc (Ag. Bio-Technology)/ BSc (Forestry) from a recognized university under 10+2+4 system with minimum 6 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate.
- For MSc (Ag). Agronomy: Bachelors in science stream in Agriculture under the 10+2+4 system with minimum 6 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- For MSc (Ag). Agricultural Statistics: Graduate level in Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized university with at least 6 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate under 10+2+4. candidates who have passed 10+2 with Mathematics are also eligible.
- For MBA (Agri-Business Management): BSc in (Ag.)/(Hort.) with minimum 6 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university under 10+2+4
- For MSc (Forestry): Bachelor's in science stream or Forestry under 10+2+4 from a recognized university with 6 CGPA out of 10 point scale or 60% marks in aggregate.
- For MSc (Hort.) (Vegetable Science, Fruit Science, Floriculture and Landscape): BSc in (Ag.)/ (Hort.) under 10+2+4 with 6 CGPA out of 10 point scale or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- For MTech (Agricultural Engineering) Soil and Water Engineering: BTech (Agricultural Engineering)/BSc (Agricultural Engineering)/B.E (Agricultural Engineering)/BTech (Civil Engineering)/BSc (Civil Engineering)/B.E (Civil Engineering) from a recognized university with 6 CGPA out of 10 point scale or 60% marks in aggregate under 10+2+4 system
- For MTech (Agricultural Engineering), Farm Machinery and Power Engineering: BTech (Agricultural Engineering)/BSc (Agricultural Engineering)/B.E (Agricultural Engineering)/BTech (Mechanical Engineering)
- For MTech (Agricultural Engineering), Agricultural Processing and Food Engineering: BTech (Agricultural Engineering)/BSc (Agricultural Engineering)/B.E (Agricultural Engineering)/BTech (Chemical Engineering)/BTech (Dairy Technology)/BTech (Food Engineering) under the 10+2+4 system with at least 6 CGPA out of 10 point scale or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
IGKV CET 2022 Admit Card
IGKV CET 2022 Admit Card will available online on the official website. Applicants are supposed to follow the below-mentioned guidelines:
- Admit cards will consist of information like exam date and time, exam venue, and candidate's information.
- Any correction found in the admit card, the candidate must immediately contact the helpline available on the official website.
- If candidates are found without Admit Card in the examination hall, there are chances that the authorities might not allow them to sit for the examination.
- The particulars of each candidate will be cross-checked from any of their valid ID proof and if any of the particulars are found to be different then actions will be taken accordingly.
- Visit the exam centre one day before the examination if the city is unfamiliar or new to the candidate to avoid getting late or reaching the wrong centre on the day of examination.
IGKV CET 2022 Exam Pattern
IGKV CET 2022 Exam Pattern is given below which might help candidates to prepare their strategy as it gives ample information regarding the examination:
IGKV CET 2022 Question Format
Mode of Examination
Offline (Pen & Paper)
Duration of Examination
120 minutes (2 hours)
No. of Questions asked
1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and there will be no negative marking for the wrong answer
Type of Questions
Medium of examination
Candidates can check the exam pattern for IGKV CET 2022 through the above table and can start preparing accordingly
IGKV CET 2022 Preparation Tips
IGKV Common entrance test 2022 Preparation Tips are posted below which are useful for all the candidates appearing for IGKV CET exam 2022 Examination:
- Candidates must go through the examination syllabus before they start preparing for it.
- Applicants should look up for practice sets and previous years.
- Candidates must keep extra preparatory months in hand to revise whatever they have studied for the examination.
- Applicants must follow proper sleep schedules as taking proper rest is an important part of preparation because it helps to focus and concentrate.
IGKV CET 2022 Result
Candidates can check the details of IGKV Common entrance exam 2022 results through the below-given points:
- IGKV CET 2022 Result will be declared on the official website.
- The result will be declared along with the scorecard of individual candidates which must be downloaded as it will be used in further proceedings regarding the student’s admission.
- Counselling would only be attended by the candidates who have qualified for the examination and candidates will be notified respectively.
IGKV CET 2022 Counselling
Candidates can check the counselling details of IGKV CET exam 2022 through below points:
- The candidate has to submit the online counselling form, available on the official website.
- All categories of candidates can participate in online counselling as per their common merit rank in CET.
- The vacant positions of the seat will be uploaded after completing the formalities of counselling, verification of documents, and payment of the fee by candidates as per the schedule.
- All candidates are advised to visit the website regularly to know the latest updates of counselling.
- If a candidate does not apply for online counselling as per schedule dates, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the counselling.
Colleges offering admission are listed below
Here is a list of colleges that offers admissions based on IGKV common entrance exam:
- CoA, Raipur
- RMDCARS, Ambikapur
- BTCCARS, Bilaspur
- SCARS, Jagdalpur
- PKLSCHRS, Rajnandgaon
Courses offered for postgraduation
Given below are the courses offered by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya
- MSc (Ag). Genetics and Plant Breeding
- MSc (Ag). Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- MSc (Ag). Entomology
- MSc (Ag). Agricultural Extension
- MSc (Ag). Plant pathology
- MSc (Ag). Agricultural Economics
- MSc (Ag). Crop Physiology
- MSc (Ag). Agro-meteorology
- MSc (Ag). Agricultural Microbiology
- MSc (Ag). Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- MSc (Ag). Agronomy
- MSc (Forestry)
- MSc (Hort.) Vegetable Science
- MSc (Hort.) Fruit Science
- MSc (Hort.) Floriculture and Landscape
- MTech (Agricultural Engineering) Soil and Water Engineering
- MTech (Agricultural Engineering), Farm Machinery and Power Engineering
- MTech (Agricultural Engineering), Agricultural Processing and Food Engineering
- MBA (Agri-Business Management)
IGKV CET 2022 Highlights
Below given are the highlights for IGKV CET exam 2022 candidates can go through
IGKV Common Entrance Test 2022
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur
Postgraduate Courses in Agriculture (MSc, MTech & MBA)
IGKV CET Official website
Offline (Pen & Paper)
To offer admission in various Postgraduate Agricultural Courses Offered by the University
Candidates can check the eligibility of all the Postgraduate courses of Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya.
About Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya is an autonomous nonprofit, research, and educational organization working for the upliftment of farmer's livelihood of Chhattisgarh. Education, Research, and Extension are the major activities coordinated through agriculture, veterinary, dairy, and agricultural engineering faculties and Directorates of instruction, research, and extension.