IGKV CET 2021 Application form will be released by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates can fill the Application form for IGKV CET 2021 through online mode at the official website. Candidate must check their eligibility before applying for IGKV. No offline form will be available. Candidates can get admission into various PG Courses through IGKV CET 2021. Candidates can read the given below article to know more about IGKV CET 2021 Application Form.
IGKV CET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the IGKV CET Application form 2021 from the below-given table:
IGKV CET 2021 Application form
|IGKV CET 2021 Registration Event||Date (Tentative)|
|Start date of applications and fee payment||The Second Week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit applications and pay fee||The Third Week of April 2021|
|Fee submission in case of revert transactions from bank||The Third Week of April 2021|
|IGKV PG CET 2021 date and time||The Third Week of May 2021 (2 PM to 4 PM)|
IGKV CET 2021 Application Form
IGKV CET 2021 Application Form will be available on the official website of IGKV.
- Read the prospectus carefully before applying.
- The last date of IGKV CET 2021 will be announced in the second week of April 2021.
- Once the application form is submitted online, request for any change in the data entered in the application form will NOT be entertained.
- Incomplete/incorrect applications are liable to be rejected at any stage without prior information to the candidate.
- Multiple registration forms from the same candidate will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- After filling the application form, the candidate has to upload the required documents as prescribed by the authority.
- Take a print of the filled application form for further process.
Documents required for filling the IGKV CET 2021 Application form
Candidates must be ready with the following documents filling the IGKV CET 2021 Application form:
- Valid email id and activated contact number
- 10th mark sheet
- 10th certificate
- 12th mark sheet
- 12th certificate
- A valid Identity Proof
- Image of candidate’s signature with proper specification
- Candidate’s photograph with proper specifications
How to Apply for IGKV CET 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to fill the IGKV CET Application form 2021:
- Visit the official website of IGKV.
- Click on the link Admission 2021-22
- Then click on CET for PG and then log in
- Enter Date of birth, mobile no. and answer the given question and click on the Get OTP option after that An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
2. Filling Application Form
After the registration process fills the application form with personal, education details. Following details to be filled in the application form:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- CG Domicile (Candidates can mark Yes or No)
- Graduation from IGKV (Candidates can mark Yes or No)
3. Uploading Documents
After filling the application form candidate has to upload the documents as per the prescribed format given below:
|Image||Less than 50 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||Less than 20 KB||JPG/JPEG|
4. Fee payment
This will be the last step. Candidate has to pay the Application fee to confirm the submission of the application form, Given below is the category wise application fee in detail:
Application fee for IGKV CET 2021
Mode of Payment
Applicants can pay the application fee through online mode via:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
At last, the candidate has to submit the application form and must take a print of the filled application form for future references.
IGKV CET 2021 Application Form Correction
Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully avoiding mistakes as noIGKV CET 2021 Application form correction facility will be provided by the authority. Once the form submitted cannot be changed under any circumstance.
IGKV CET 2021 Exam Centre
Given below is the list of the IGKV CET 2021 test centre from which a candidate can choose according to their preferences:
- College of Agriculture, Raipur
- BTC College of Agriculture & Research Station, Bilaspur.
- RMD College of Agriculture & Research Station, Ambikapur.
- SG College of Agriculture & Research Station, Jagdalpur.
- SV College of Agriculture & Technology, Raipur.
- College of Agriculture & Research Station, Jangir- Champa.
- DKS College of Agriculture & Research Station, Bhatapara.
- College of Dairy Technology, Raipur (Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalya, Campus office, Raipur)
- Any other Center decided by the committee.
IGKV CET 2021 Admit Card
IGKV CET 2021 Admit Card will be available online on the official website of IGKV. Hall Ticket will consist of information like exam date and time, exam venue and candidates information. In case of any discrepancy found on the admit card, candidate must immediately contact the authority.