IIT JAM 2024 Answer Key was released in February, and candidates were given the opportunity to raise objections from February 24 to 26. The answer key will be in PDF format. Authority will also give chance to candidates who want to challenge the answer key. IIT JAM offered admission in M.Sc (Four Semesters), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D, M.Sc-PhD Dual Degree, etc at the IITs and Integrated PhD Programmes at IISc. Applicants must go through the given mentioned article which contains all the relevant information regarding IIT JAM 2024 Answer Key date, how to download, how to challenge, and marking scheme.
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore has closed the IIT JAM 2024 answer key challenge window on February 24, 2024. The answer key was released on February 18, 2024, and candidates were given time till February 24 to raise any objections to the answers provided in the key.
The IIT JAM 2024 examination was conducted on February 12, 2024, for admission to MSc, Joint MSc-PhD, MSc-PhD dual degree and other postgraduate courses offered by the participating IITs and IISc.
The answer key challenge window was available on the official website of IIT JAM 2024, jam.iisc.ac.in. Candidates had to pay Rs 500 per question to challenge the answer key, which was refundable if the challenge was found to be valid. The final answer key will be released on March 15, 2024, and the IIT JAM 2024 results are expected to be announced on March 25, 2024. Candidates can check their results on the official website of IIT JAM 2024.
The answer key of JAM 2024 was released in February, and candidates were given the opportunity to raise objections from February 24 to 26.
IIT JAM 2024 Answer Key Dates
Check the all-important dates related to IIT JAM Answer Key 2024 from the given mentioned table:
|IIT JAM 2022 Exam||12 February 2024|
Release of Provisional Answer Key
Last Date to Challenge Answer Key
Release of Final Answer Key
|22 March 2024|
IIT JAM 2024 Answer Key
IIT JAM 2024 Answer Key will be released in the last week of February 2024 on the official website. Check the given information about the answer key:
- IISc Bangalore will release the answer key on the official website.
- Aspirants must keep in mind that answer key will be announced in online mode only, there are no other ways.
- The answer key will be in Pdf format for all subjects separately.
- After the declaration of answer key, the authority will allow the candidates to challenge the response sheet in the given period of time.
- To challenge the answer key candidates have to pay the amount as prescribed.
- Candidates have to login with their enrollment ID and password.
How to challenge IIT JAM 2024 Answer Key?
Candidates must check the below steps to challenge the answer key:
- STEP 1: Visit the official website.
- STEP 2: Click on the link to answer key that seen on the screen.
- STEP 3: After clicking on the link, candidates will direct to the JOAPS Portal.
- STEP 4: login with enrollment ID and password and submit.
- STEP 5: After successful login, candidates raise the issue.
How to download IIT JAM 2024 Answer Key?
Check the given mentioned steps to download the IIT JAM 2024 Answer Key:
- STEP 1: Visit the official website of IISc.
- STEP 2: Click on the Answer Key link available to download JAM 2024 answer key.
- STEP 3: Once you click on that link, a new page will open, where the Questions Papers and their Answer Keys are available.
- STEP 4: Answer key Pdf will open.
- STEP 5: Download the answer key for further process.
IIT JAM 2024 Marking Scheme
Candidates must go to the below detail of JAM 2024 Marking scheme:
- The JAM question paper will be divided into three sections.
- Section A which have multiple choice question of 1 marks or two marks each.
- Section B which have Multiple Select questions (MSQ) of 2 marks each.
- section C has 20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions of one or two marks each.
- There is negative marking of -1 marks for each wrong answer in Section A but there is no negative marking in Section B and Section C.
- In Section A, for 1 mark question, 1/3 marks will be deducted and for 2 marks question, 2/3 marks will be deducted.