KVPY 2021 Application Form will be available for the Aptitude Test in online mode from 06 September to 05 October 2021 as per the previous year's dates. Candidate’s selection for the national level scholarship will be made based on KVPY Aptitude Test & Interview conducted by Indian Institute of Science (IISc). It is an initiative of the Government of India which is conducted by IISc Bangalore. Applications will open for all Indian Nationals. To know more about the KVPY 2021 Application Process in detail, such as the Application fee, the Login process, and much more, read the article below.
KVPY 2021 Important Dates
The candidates must check the eligibility before filling the form. The aspirants can check KVPY 2021 exam important dates regarding the same below in the given table:
|Opening of Online application ||The second week of July 2021|
|Closing of Online application ||The first week of September 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||The second week of October 2021|
|KVPY 2021 Exam Date||The first week of November 2021|
|Release of Answer Key||The fourth week of November 2021|
|Declaration of Result||The third week of December 2021|
KVPY 2021 Application Form
All the candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling KVPY Registration Form-
- Candidates must fill in all the required details carefully before submitting the KVPY application form.
- A valid E-mail and Mobile no. is mandatory for the registration process. It is advised to keep the mentioned Email and Mobile Number active until the declaration of the Result.
- KVPY sends important information related to the application and examination of this registered E-Mail/Mobile number.
- In case the candidates do not have a valid Email Id, he/she has to create one before filling the Application Form.
- After receiving the confirmation of successful registration on the provided e-mail/mobile number, candidates can log in with the user ID and password to fill the Application Form.
- Before submitting the application form, candidates have to verify the details entered carefully. Once submitted, no changes will be entertained by the authority.
- The candidates will have to provide the application online with a soft copy/scanned(digital image) in (JPG/JPEG format) of the passport-sized photograph and signature.
- The reserved categories have to upload a scanned copy of the Caste and Medical certificate in PDF format.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility for various streams offered at KVPY before applying online.
- It is advised to complete the Application form and deposit the Application Fee immediately. Payment once done cannot be transferred or refunded under any circumstances.
- Documents to be uploaded in KVPY 2020 Application form
Following are the documents candidates have to upload while filling the KVPY 2020 Application form. The specifications for the same has been mentioned below in the table:
|Scanned digital Photograph||JPG/JPEG format||less than 150 KB|
|Scanned digital Signature||JPG/JPEG format||less than 80 KB|
|Scanned Caste Certificate||PDF format||less than 300 KB|
|Medical Certificate||PDF format||less than 300 KB|
The scanned photograph should be recent and as per the instructions specified on the official website.
How to fill the KVPY 2021 Application Form?
Before filling the form, candidates must check the KVPY 2021 eligibility criteria. Go through the below steps to apply for KVPY 2021:
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website and click on the link 'Applications.'
Step 2: Applicants then need to read all the important instructions displayed on the screen. When done reading, they will have to check the disclaimer box and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 3: Candidates will be redirected to a new page to enter certain details required for Registration. The details to be filled in are as follows-
- Presently studying in class.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Age as on 01-01-2021
- Person with Disability
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Confirm Mobile Number
- After filling in the above fields, candidates have to click on the submit button.
Step 4: Once submitted, the applicants will receive a confirmation via E-Mail and SMS.
Step 5: After this, candidates have to login by entering the E-Mail address and Date of Birth.
- After the login, candidates will receive the KVPY Registration ID, which must be kept safe for further references.
Step 6: Next, candidates have to click on the 'Apply/Edit' button to fill the Application Form. After filling all the mandatory fields marked with red, candidates will have to upload the Photograph, Signature, and the required document in the prescribed format.
Step 7: After the Application form is filled, candidates will have to submit the registration fee and click on the 'submit' button. thereafter, they will receive an Application no that must be kept safe for future use.
How to Retrieve Password for KVPY 2021 Login?
In case a candidate forgets his/her login password, follow the instructions given below:
- Step 1: Click on the direct link for KVPY 2021 login.
- Step 2: Click on 'Forgot Password' given beside the Login button on the dashboard.
- Step 3: A reset link will be sent to the registered E-mail Id.
- Step 4: Candidates then can click on the reset link from the email and reset his/her password for future use.
Uses of KVPY 2021 Login
Candidates will need the login at every important event of the admission process. Check the uses of Login given below:
1. To fill the Application Form- After the registration process, candidates have to login by using the credentials entered, i.e., User Id and Date of Birth, to complete the Application form process.
2. To download the Admit Card- To download the Hall Ticket, candidates must enter the login credentials.
3. To download the Answer key and Question Paper- Candidates can get access to Answer key and Question Papers uploaded by the authority by simply using their login credentials like Email Id and DOB.
4. To check the Result- KVPY displays the result/scorecard on the official website only. For this purpose, candidates have to log in and check their results.
KVPY 2021 Application Fee
Candidates could pay the Application Fee through the KVPY Application portal only. Candidates can refer to the table below to know more about the application fee:
KVPY 2021 Application Fee
|Category of the Candidate||Registration fee|
|Other Backward Classes(OBC)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Schedule Caste(SC)||Rs. 500/-|
|Scheduled Tribe(ST)||Rs. 500/-|
|Persons with Disabilities(PwD)||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment- The payment of the Application form can only be made via the KVPY portal. There is no offline mode available.
Candidates can use either of the options-
- ATM-Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
KVPY Test Centres
East & North East:
- Patna (Bihar)
- Bhilai Nagar
- Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
- Ranchi (Jharkhand)
- Sambalpur (Orissa)
- Naharlagun (Arunachal Pradesh)
- Tezpur (Assam)
- Imphal (Manipur)
- Shillong (Meghalaya)
- Agartala (Tripura)
- Siliguri (West Bengal)
- New Delhi
- Greater Noida
West & Central:
- Panaji (Goa)
- Navi Mumbai
KVPY 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download the KVPY 2021 admit card from the official website. For downloading the admit card, candidates need to provide the details like user id and password. It is necessary to take the admit card to the exam center. Else, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Along with the KVPY 2021 admit card, candidates must carry a school/college id or any other valid id proof.