PGIMER July 2020 Admit Card has been delayed due to postponement of the entrance exam dates & will be available on the official website of the conducting body. The candidates will have to download their hall ticket by entering their login credentials on the web portal. PGIMER JULY 2020 (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Entrance Examination July Session 2020) will be conducted by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh for enrolling the candidates in various MD/MS, DM/M.Ch and MDS courses. It is conducted twice every year at the National Level, once in January and the other one in July month. The application form of PGIMER 2020 for the July session will be released in March 2020.
PGIMER July 2020 Admit Card
The conducting body will release the PGIMER July 2020 Admit Card on the official website only. Given below are some important points related to PGIMER hall ticket for July session:
- Candidates need to download they admit card from the official website, the authority will send it through post or SMS.
- To download the admit card, candidates need to log in with their login ID and password.
- Applicants must make sure that all the mentioned details are correct.
- If, they find any discrepancy then immediately report the authority.
- No candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam without their Hall Ticket.
- It must be kept carefully as it will be required in the future during the admission process.
How to download PGIMER July 2020 Admit Card?
Applicants should check the steps to download the PGIMER July 2020 Admit card which is mentioned below:
STEP 1: Visit the official website of PGIMER.
STEP 2: Log in with the login ID and password and must enter the provided security key.
STEP 3: The admit card of PGIMER 2020 appears on the screen in PDF format.
STEP 4: Candidates must download the admit card and take the print out.
Detail Mentioned in the PGIMER Admit card
PGIMER 2020 Admit card contains information regarding the candidate and the examination. Before appearing for the exam, candidates must make sure that the details present in the admit card are accurate and true.
Details mentioned on the admit card are:
- Name of the candidate
- Mother and Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID and Mobile Number
- Roll No
- Registration Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam centre
- Important Instruction
Documents Required at the time of Exam
Applicants are required to bring valid id proof along with the admit card on the exam. Given below are the list of these government ID proof they need to carry:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- College ID proof
- Voter ID proof
- PAN card
PGIMER July 2020 Exam Instructions
The admit card contains some important instructions for the candidates related to the exam. Candidates must make sure they go through all the instructions and follow them strictly. The important instructions are described below:
- Students must reach the reporting exam centre on or before the allotted time.
- Admit card and other essential documents must be brought by the candidates.
- Any kind of electronic device or prohibited items must not be brought in the exam hall.
- The admit card may be retained by the supervisor in the exam hall so an extra copy of it must be kept for further use in admission.
Candidates can check PGIMER July Result detail here by clicking on the link> PGIMER July Result 2020