PGIMER July application form for July session was available from 17 March 2020 for MS/MD courses. The authority releases the application form separately for all programmes. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Entrance Examination July Session 2020 is a National Level exam conducted by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research(Chandigarh). Candidates must fill the application/registration form within the stipulated time in online mode only and payment of Application fee should be done in offline mode only through E-Challan. Candidates must read the complete article to know more about the PGIMER (PGI Chandigarh)JULY 2020 Application/Registration Form.
PGIMER JULY 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check the following table for July session PGIMER 2020 Application dates:
For MD/ MS courses:
PGIMER July Dates for MD/MS courses
|Application form available||17th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||16th April 2020|
|Last date for fee payment||16th April 2020|
|Exam date||23rd May 2020|
For DM/M.CH, MPH, PGDPHM:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Starting of Online application||17 March 2020|
|Last date for application submission||16 April 2020|
|Last date of fee payment||16 April 2020|
|Availability of admit card||April – May 2020|
|Exam date for DM/M.CH||23 May 2020 21 June 2020|
|MPH 2020 exam date||22 June 2020|
|Announcement of Result||02 June 2020|
|First counselling date||15 June 2020|
|Second counselling||15 July 2020|
|Spot Admission through Open counselling||28 July 2020|
PGIMER JULY 2020 Application Form
Application form for PGIMER JULY 2020 MS/MD courses
has been released on 17 March 2020 and can be submitted in online mode only. Candidates can check the details below for filling online Application Form:
- Last date to apply for PGIMER July is 16 April 2020.
- Interested candidates must have a valid mobile number and a unique email id.
- Once the registration details(Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, gender and date of birth)are entered and submitted can’t be changed under normal circumstances.
- Do not attempt to make any duplicate application/registration or his/her Candidature may be cancelled.
- Do not share your application/registration number, password, security question/answer with anyone.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Keep copies of confirmation page, admit card safe.
PGIMER JULY 2020 Application Fee
After filling all the necessary details Students must not forget to pay application as without payment, the Application form will remain incomplete and candidature may be cancelled. Students can check the Application Fee in the table below:
PGIMER July Application fee
|Category||Fee (For MD/MS/MD (Hospital Administration)/ House Job|
(Oral Health Sciences)
|Fee (For DM/M.Ch)|
|General/ OCI/OBC/ RA/ FN/ Sponsored category||Rs.1500||Rs.1500|
|SC/ ST category||Rs.1200||Rs.1500|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay the Fee in online mode only.
- Online mode: Online fee payment can be paid using debit/ credit card/ net banking method.
- There is no application fee for PwD category candidates .
- Registration fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
Documents Required while filling the application form
Aspirants keep the below documents while filling the online Application Form:
- Passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Marksheets/Certificates of all Educational Qualifications.
How to Apply for PGIMER JULY 2020?
The eligible candidates need to follow some steps before filling the application form from PGIMER official website
. Check the detailed steps below to fill PGIMER JULY 2020 :
Step 1: Registration:
The Candidate has to enter registration details such as name, Father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, identification type and number.
- Now Candidates have to enter contact details such as an address, state, district, Pin, email id mobile number or alternative number if available.
- Then-candidate has to choose a password and a security question/answer. Password if forgot can be recovered through “Forgot Password”.
- After creating a password candidate can review the details and can make changes.
- Now candidate after verifying the details can submit it.
- The student will be sent an Application number through SMS/email and the same will appear on the screen.
Step 2: Login:
- Login with the credentials(user Id and password) in the login window.
Step 3: Provide the other important details in the application form. After entering the credentials, click on ‘Edit Profile’ and start entering the personal details like name, parent’s name, gender etc.
Step 4: Enter Contact details:
- Now provide the complete address and your contact details.
Step 5: Upload Documents:
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature and click on the button ‘submit’.
Essential features of the photograph:
- The photograph must be recently taken so that it matches with the candidate’s physical features.
- Background of the photograph should be of very light colour.
- Do not upload low-quality images.
- The face of the Candidate should be clearly visible.
Step 6: Fill the remaining application Form:
- This consists of qualification details, Choice of Venue in the application form.
Step 7: Make Payment
- After confirming all the details and submitting them, pay the application fees.
Step 8: Confirmation Page
- After successful submission of fee download the ‘Confirmation Page’ and keep it for future reference. Once the payment is complete, Candidates are advised to keep the fee receipt, confirmation page safe for the future reference.
Details to be filled for the Online Application form PGIMER JULY 2020:
- Date of Birth
- E-mail Id
- Contact Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Ex. servicemen or not
- Physically handicapped or not
- Permanent Address
Candidates can check details about PGIMER July Admit Card and Eligibility Criteria here.