PGIMER July Result 2021 will be declared soon after the entrance exam will be over. PGIMER 2021 list can be downloaded from the link available below along with the result. PGIMER result 2021 will be announced in the form of a scorecard, which can be checked using the login ID, password and captcha code. Based on the scores of PGIMER 2021, the authority will prepare the merit list mentioning the rank of candidates who will be called for the counselling process. PGIMER 2021 result for MD/MS courses will mention the names of candidates, roll number, total percentile & marks obtained, subject-wise scores, All India Rank (AIR) and other counselling details.
PGIMER July 2021 Result
Below are some important points regarding the PGIMER Result July 2021 including releasing mode, date & other details:
- The result will be declared through online mode.
- For MD/MS, candidates will have to enter their login details to check the result.
- For DM/M.Ch, the result will be available in a PDF format, i.e. list of selected & non-selected candidates.
- Candidates will be able to check the result in the form of category-wise merit lists.
- The result will be most likely to be calculated on the basis of percentile scores and the percentile scores will be determined by percentage.
How to check the PGIMER July 2021 Result?
Candidates can check the steps to check the PGIMER JULY 2021 Result given below:
Enter the user/login ID, password and captcha code to download PGI result
The PGIMER result 2020 and the scorecard will appear on the screen containing candidate’s roll number, name of the candidate, category percentile, overall rank and category rank.
There may be the case where two or more candidates obtain similar marks in the entrance examination, in that situation their tie is resolved by applying the following methods:
Tie Breaker Criteria for MD/MS
- A candidate who has obtained higher aggregate marks in MBBS examination shall rank higher to a candidate who has obtained lower marks
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the candidate older in age will be considered for merit.
Tie Breaker Criteria for MDS/ House Job
- A candidate with higher marks in the BDS examination will be ranked higher in the merit.
- In case if there is still a tie, then the candidate older in age will be given preference over a younger candidate.
Tie Breaker Criteria for Fellowship
- A candidate who has made more attempts in passing examination would rank junior to a candidate who has made lesser attempts.
- If there is still a tie, then the candidate who has obtained higher marks in the MBBS examination will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still persists, then a candidate senior in age will rank senior to the candidate junior in age.
PGIMER July 2021 Inter-Se-Merit
In case two or more candidates score an equal amount of marks resulting in equal ranks then in that scenario the authorities would follow the following regulations in order to assign different ranks to those candidates:
- Higher aggregate marks in M.B.B.S Examination: The candidate who would have scored a higher amount of aggregate marks in his/her M.B.B.S examination would receive the higher rank.
- Age of the Candidate: The candidate who would be older in age would be given preference over others and assigned the higher rank.
- Minimum Percentile: The candidate who would score the minimum percentile as per their category would be assigned a higher rank.
PGIMER July 2021 Selection Process
The selection process in the PGIMER 2021 entrance examination varies for each course. The candidates can check the selection process for all the courses from below.
Selection Process for MD/MS course
- The selection of the candidates for the MD/MS course is done on the basis of their merit in the PGIMER 2020 entrance examination.
- There is no clinical or practical examination for this course.
- The selection will be concluded only after the counselling of the candidates.
Selection Process for MDS/ House Job
- The selection of the candidates is done based on their performance in the entrance examination.
- The Allocation of seats done on the basis of personal counselling, strictly in order of merit in the merits list of the theory examination.
Selection Process for DM / M.Ch
- The selection of a candidate in the DM/MCh course is a two-step process – Theory Examination followed by a Practical Examination.
- A merit list is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the PGIMER 2020.
- Eligible candidates are considered for a practical examination to be conducted by the concerned department.
- The theory and practical examination marks will be added to obtain a final aggregate score.
- Those who will obtain the cut off marks will then be eligible to appear for a final interview with the Selection Committee
- The final selection of the candidates for the course is done once he/she furnishes all the original certificates at the time of counselling/interview and joining the Institute.
PGIMER July 2021 Merit List
The result of PGIMER will be released in the form of merit list. The competent authority will release a total of nine category-wise merit list. These merit lists contain only the name of such candidates who have qualified. The various categories of which separate merit list is published has been mentioned below.
- General category
- OBC (Other Backward Classes)
- SC (Scheduled Caste)
- ST (Scheduled Tribe)
- RAC (Rural Area Candidates)
- PwD (People with Disability)
- Sponsored candidate
- Foreign National (NRI/OCI)
- Bhutanese National
Those who have appeared for the entrance exam can check PGIMER July 2021 Counselling details.