SCERT 2020 Result will be released on the Second Week of June 2020 to the Third Week of June 2020 online on the official website. SCERT 2020 (State Council Educational Research and Training) result will be announced by Directorate of TE & SCERT Government of Odisha (DTE & SCERT). SCERT exam 2020 is a state level examination which is organised to offer the admission in B.Ed., M.Ed., B.P.Ed, D.El.Ed., BPHE courses in various state government/private universities and colleges. Shortlisted candidates will be eligible to attend the SCERT counselling 2020 session. Candidate can read the complete article to know more about the SCERT 2020 result.
SCERT 2020 Result Important Dates
Candidate can check the important dates for the result of SCERT 2020 exam in the given table below:
SCERT 2020 Result Dates
|Exam Date||First Week of June 2020|
|Result Date||Third Week of June 2020|
SCERT 2020 Result
Here are all the points listed below which the candidate must read before checking the SCERT 2020 result:
- The result will be released within one week after the examination.
- Candidate has to login on the official website with the registered ID and password to check the result.
- Only the qualified students will be notified for the SCERT 2020 counselling session.
- Candidate must take out the print of the SCERT 2020 result,
How to Check SCERT 2020 Result?
The Applicant must follow all the steps to download the SCERT 2020 result which is listed below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the official website of the SCERT 2020 examination. ---> "SCERT official website".
- Step 2: Click on the "Online Application" button.
- Step 3: On the next window, click the "Teacher Education & SCERT" button.
- Step 4: Click the "View Professional Result" tab on the next window.
- Step 5: Candidate must fill their application number on the new page and click on the "Search" tab.
- Step 6: Result will appear on the screen, now candidate can download PDF of the SCERT result.
- Step 7: Take out the print of the SCERT 2020 result.
Details in the SCERT 2020 Result
All the details will appear on the SCERT 2020 result card which is listed below:
- Candidate' Full Name
- Father's Name
- Registration Number
- Application Number
- Examination Name
- Selected Courses
- Result Declaration Date
- Marks Obtained
- Result Status (Qualified/Notqualified)
SCERT 2020 Selection Procedure
Here is the Selection Procedure of the admission through the SCERT 2020 is listed below:
- Candidate must have appeared in the SCERT 2020 entrance exam.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the online computer-based test of the SCERT exam.
- The result of the SCERT does not ensure the confirmation and guarantee of admission of the candidates to the Course as it is subject to verification of the original documents.
- The original certificates and mark sheets of the selected candidates will be verified at the institution/university level, where the candidates will be selected for admission.
SCERT 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
The tie-breaking Criteria for the SCERT 2020
exam is given in the list below:
- In case of a tie, the higher percentage of marks at 12th standard will be considered first.
- If the 12th standard Marks becomes a tie, then the candidate who born earlier will be considered first.
SCERT 2020 Counselling
The SCERT counselling 2020 session will be notified online on the official website. It is mandatory for all the candidates to attend the counselling session to get the admission. The candidate carries all the original copies of the required documents for the verification at the counselling centre.