SSC CGL 2022 Application Form will be released by Staff Selection Commission. As per the updates, the SSC CGL 2022 will be held in December 2022. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level(SSC CGL) is conducted to recruit candidates for posts in ministries, departments and organizations of Government of India. SSC is the leading Government organization and is employing lakhs of students in India. Read this complete article to get more information about SSC CGL 2022 Application Form.
SSC CGL 2022 Application Form Important Dates
Important dates of SSC CGL 2022 events are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of SSC CGL 2022
Last date to apply
Application Form Correction
SSC CGL Tier 1 exam date
All the above dates are taken from the official website. If any changes will be made in the examination schedule, then it will be updated here as well. Till then stay connected to the entrance zone.
SSC CGL 2022 Application Form
There are some instructions for candidates regarding SSC CGL 2022 application which is mentioned below.
- All interested candidates have to fill the application form through online mode. They have to visit the official website of SSC.
- Candidates are advised to take all their documents with them that will be required to fill the application form.
- Before submitting the details, candidates are advised to recheck all their entered details such as their name, father's name and so more.
- Candidates must give their contact details that are in use. As the official authority will use these contact details in future to interact with candidates.
How to fill SSC CGL 2022 Application Form?
To fill the SSC CGL 2022 application form, there are the steps listed below that candidates must follow.
Step 1. Registration
- In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Then, candidates have to search here for "SSC CGL 2022 Application Form" link and click on that link.
- After that, candidates have to register themselves by entering their details like mobile number, name and so on.
Step 2. Fill the application Form
- After registration, click on fill the application form button.
- Then, candidates will be asked to enter their personal details such as name, father's name, address and all the details that are asked in the application form.
- Candidates have to enter their valid phone number and e-mail id.
- Then click on the submit button.
Step 3. Login ID
- After that, a registration number and password will be generated automatically.
- Now, candidates have to fill the rest of the information in the application form by logging into the account.
- After logging, candidates will be asked to change their password. They have to generate a new password.
Step 4. Uploading of Documents
- Then, candidates will be asked to upload the documents such as photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Then click on the Next button.
- The format as prescribed by the official authority of scanned images is mentioned in the given below table.
The above format is as per the program described by Staff Selection Commission(SSC).
Step 5. Payment of Application Fee
- Now, in the last step, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- At last, the final application form will appear on the computer screen. download the applications from and take print outs of it for future reference.
- The application fee is structure is mentioned in the given below table.
Application Fee Structure
Woman / Schedule caste / Schedule Tribe/ Persons with disabilities(Pw.D) / Ex-serviceman(ESM)
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee through offline as well as in online mode. Mode of payments for the application form is mentioned below.
- SBI Challan
- SBI Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Documents required to fill SSC CGL 2022 Application Form
Following are the documents that will be required by candidates at the time of filling the application form.
- 10th Class Marksheet
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Certificate of graduation
- Category certificates (if applicable)
- Other qualifications certificates(if applicable)
SSC CGL 2022 Admit Card
SSC CGL Admit Card will be released for all the Tiers exam by State Selection Commission on its official website.
- Admit card will be issued to only those candidates whose application has been submitted successfully. Release date of admit card for other tiers will be announced soon.
- Candidates are advised to check their details printed on admit card and if they found any error in it, then he/she will have to report to the official authority. All applicants have to bring them to admit card in the examination hall on the day of the exam, without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the hall.
- All candidates have to download their admit card from the official website only.
- Admit card will be issued separately for all tiers.
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process
SSC CGL 2022 Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
1.1 Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
1.2 Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
1.3 Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
1.4 Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
- All candidates who have applied successfully for SSC CGL 2022 exam, will be assigned Roll numbers and Admit Card for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
- Based on the marks scored in Tier-I, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations.
- Separate cut-offs will be fixed for Paper-III of Tier-II (i.e. for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), Paper-IV of Tier-II (i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer) and for Paper-I + Paper-II of Tier-II (i.e. for all other posts).
- Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in Tier-I.
- In Tier-II, all the candidates will be required to appear in Paper-I and Paper-II. However, only specific candidates shortlisted for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be required to appear in Paper-III and Paper-IV respectively.
SSC has introduced minimum qualifying marks in SSC CGL 2022 Exam. Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, each Paper of Tier-II and Tier-III Examination are as follows:
14.3.1 UR: 30%
14.3.2 OBC/ EWS: 25%
14.3.3 Others: 20%