SSC CGL 2020 Application Form for session 2020 has been released on 22nd October 2019 by Staff Selection Commission on its official website. The deadline to fill the application form has also been closed on 25th November 2019. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level(SSC CGL) is conducted to recruit candidates for posts in ministries, departments and organizations of Government of India. SSC is the leading Government organization and is providing employment to lakhs of students in India. Read this complete article to get more information about SSC CGL 2020 Application Form.
SSC CGL 2020 Important Dates
Important dates of SSC CGL 2020 events are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of SSC CGL 2020
|Release date of application form||22nd October 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||25th November 2019|
|Issue of admit card||20th February 2020|
All the above dates are taken from the official website and these events are already happen.
SSC CGL 2020 Application Form
There are some instructions for candidates regarding SSC CGL 2020 application which are mentioned below.
- The application process for SSC CGL 2020 has been closed on 22nd October 2019.
- All interested candidates have to fill the application form through online mode. They have to visit the official website of SSC.
- Candidates are advised to take all their documents with them that will be required to fill the application form.
- Before submitting the details, candidates are advised to re check all their entered details again such as their name, father's name and so more.
- Candidates must give their contact details that are in use. As the official authority will use these contact details in future to interact with candidates.
How to fill SSC CGL 2020 Application Form?
To fill SSC CGL 2020 application form, there are the steps listed below that candidates must follow.
Step 1. Registration
- In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Then, candidates have to search here for "SSC CGL 2020 Application Form" link and click on that link.
- After that, candidates have to register themselves by entering their details like mobile number, name and so on.
Step 2. Fill the application Form
- After registration, click on fill the application form button.
- Then, candidates will be asked to enter their personal details such as name, father's name, address and all the details that are asked in in the application form.
- Candidates have to enter their valid phone number and e-mail id.
- Then click on submit button.
Step 3. Login ID
- After that, a registration number and password will be generated automatically.
- Now, candidates have to fill the rest of information in the application form by logging into the acccount.
- After logging, candidates will be asked to change their password. They have to generate the new password.
Step 4. Uploading of Documents
- Then, candidates will be asked to upload the documents such as photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Then click on next button.
- The format as prescribed by the official authority of scanned images is mentioned in the given below table.
|Format||JPEG Format||JPEG Format|
|Resolution||4-20 KB||1-12 KB|
The above format is as per the program described by Staff Selection Commission(SSC).
Step 5. Payment of Application Fee
- Now, in the last step, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- At last, the final application form will appear on the computer screen. download the applications from and take print outs of it for future reference.
- The application fee is structure is mentioned in the given below table.
Applicaton Fee Structure
|Woman / Schedule caste / Schedule Tribe/ Persons with disabilities(Pw.D) / Ex-serviceman(ESM)||Nil|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee through offline as well as in online mode. Mode of payments for the application form are mentioned below.
- SBI Challan
- SBI Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Documents required to fill SSC CGL 2020 Application Form
Following are the documents that will be required by candidates at the time of filling the application form.
- 10th Class Marksheet
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Certificate of graduation
- Category certificates (if applicable)
- Other qualificational certificates(if applicable)
SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card
Admit card has been released on 20th February 2020 for Tier-1 exam by State Selection Commission on its official website.
- Admit card will be issued to only those candidates whose application has been submitted successfully. Release date of admit card for other tiers will be announced soon.
- Candidates are advised to check their details printed on admit card and if they found any error in it, then he/she will have to report to the official authority. All applicants have to bring their admit card in the examination hall on the day of exam, without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the hall.
- All candidates have to download their admit card from the official website only.
- Admit card will be issued separately for all tiers.