UCEED - Books
Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design 2020
Form Date: 09 Sep - 10 Oct 2020
Pen & Paper Mode, Computer Based Test
Updated On - July 14 2020 by Latika Kalra
Candidates can study from many books for UCEED preparation, but for scoring good rank interested students have to study from the most recommended books. Some of the factors that will help in selecting books for UCEED 2020 preparation are:
Check the publication year of the book.
Always choose the books with latest edition as it includes all the updated content and information.
A good book will have sample papers as well as a mock test of UCEED along with the solutions.
Candidates are advised to choose books by renowned authors.
Given below are some important books that will help students in the preparation of UCEED exam. These books are generally recommended by the experts or Previous year's Toppers:
UCEED (B.Des) Entrance Books and Test Series by AFAINDIA: This set of book is a collection of following seven books:
NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Examination Guide by Surendra Kavimandan
Cracking CEED & UCEED (with Previous Years' Papers and Mock Tests) by Ashok Goel and Arjun Kamal
NIFT/NID/IIFT Entrance Exam Guide by D Mittal
Guide to NIFT/NID for Groups A, B and C by R.P. Datson
NIFT Entrance Examination Preparation Course by Prashant Kumar
Given below is a list of things that candidates should and shouldn't do for the preparation of UCEED 2020:
1. First, understand the UCEED exam pattern and UCEED syllabus.
2. For scoring the best rank in UCEED exam, start preparing for exam in advance by practising the questions from all the sections in advance.
3. As UCEED 2020 paper is divided into two parts. First part is consists of MCQ, MSQ and NAT type questions. Part B is a drawing section which is used to check the candidate's fundamentals of drawing. In the second part, understanding the concepts and theories of drawing such as perspective, shade, human figure and proportion, shadows and textures will be essential.
4. Candidate should have a good understanding of elements and basic principles of design, such as colour theory, animation techniques and typography.
5. For improving the score of the general awareness section, candidates can take help from newspapers, general knowledge books, research on the internet or watch youtube videos.
6. Refer to some basic books of Science, to cover topics of science, math and computer science.
09 Sep 2020
10 Oct 2020
17 Jan 2021