UCEED 2022 Application Form has been available in the online mode from 09 September to 10 November 2021 (without late fee) and till 17 November 2021 with late fees. Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design online registration can be done on the official website. It is a national level entrance test and conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay. Candidates who will qualify for the UCEED 2022 will get admission to the Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) programmes at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
- UCEED 2021 Application window will close on 10 October 2021 without late fees and 17 October 2021 with late fees.
- UCEED 2021 Online Application form has been released on 09 September 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
UCEED 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the UCEED 2022 are as follows:
UCEED 2022 Registration Dates
|Registration Start||09 September 2021|
|Last date to submit Online Application (without late fee)||10 October 2021|
| Last date to submit Online Application (with late fee)||17 October 2021|
|UCEED 2022 Exam||23 January 2022|
UCEED 2022 Application Form
The UCEED 2022 online application form has been released from 09 September 2020 till 17 November 2020. Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about UCEED 2022 registration:
- The Application form will be available by online mode at the IITB official website. Link for the same is provided below in this page.
- UCEED application form 2022 last date with late fee of Rs. 500/- will be till 17 November 2021
- All the Applicants are advised to carefully study the eligibility criteria of UCEED 2022 before filling the application form.
- Candidates must read the information carefully before applying online.
- The candidate who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria, their application form will be rejected.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as scanned photograph and signature and category certificates should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
Documents Required to fill UCEED 2022 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
- A recent colour photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Qualifying examination certificate
- Certificate from the school/college principal, if in case a candidate is appearing for the board exam in 2022
- Gazetted notification showing the change of name
- Category certificate (if applicable)
NOTE: PwD candidates requiring scribe and or compensatory time (20 min/hr) during the exam need to upload a request letter.
UCEED 2022 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The application fee of UCEED 2022 can be paid in online mode via Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
- The registration fees shown below does not include service charges, processing fees and any other charges that the banks may charge.
- The fees deposited is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Candidates can check the UCEED Application fee for various categories given below:
Registration Fee for Examination Centres in India
UCEED Application Fee
Indian Nationals (including PIO/OCI)
Female Candidates (all categories)
SC, ST, PwD
All Other Candidates
Candidates from SAARC countries
Candidates from non-SAARC countries
How to Apply for UCEED 2022 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for the Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design 2022. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the UCEED application form is as given:
STEP 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of UCEED-2022 i.e. www.uceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Now, follow the link "Register for UCEED-2022”. Click here>
- Register for UCEED-2022 with the e-mail id.
- Activation mail is received. Open and the candidate will be directed to a page to fill some basic details and finish the registration process.
- Remember the password for future purposes.
STEP 2: Fill up Application Form
- Enter all the personal and qualification details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID, examination cities, etc.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
- Candidates have to give three examination cities of their preferred choice for the examination.
STEP 3: Upload Documents
- Upload the scanned image of photograph, signature and all the documents mentioned above in the prescribed format.
- Six months old colour photograph of full frontal (face) view, with the head centred in the frame covering 70-80% of the photograph.
- Candidate’s full signature on white paper and should be scanned.
Candidates should upload the scanned image and signature as per the specification is given below:
|Document||Formats||File Size |
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||5 KB – 100 KB|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||5 KB – 50 KB|
|Other necessary Certificates||PDF||30 KB – 100 KB|
STEP 4: Final Check
- The candidates are shown the final preview of the application form. Check all the details carefully.
- Click on the "Submit" button. After submitting you cannot change any details in the application form.
STEP 5: Fee Payment
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The details about the application fee are explained above.
STEP 6: Printout of the Application
- The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
UCEED 2022 Application Form Correction
Applicants will be able to edit their UCEED application form, including the order of preference of institutes and resubmit it, till the closing date of the application period i.e. in the second week of November 2020. However, after the closing date, all applications are treated as final.
- Requests for any changes in the application will NOT be entertained.
Details to be entered in UCEED Application Form 2022
The following details that the candidates need to enter while filling the UCEED Application Form 2022 are given below:
Details to be entered while Registering:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of birth (DOB)
- Mobile Number
- Candidate’s Address
- Pin Code
- Set up a password for future logins
- Candidate’s Name
- Person with Disability
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
Educational Qualification Details
- Qualifying exam
- Year of passing
- Select Board
- School/College Name
- School/College Address
UCEED 2022 Admit Card
IIT Bombay releases UCEED 2022 admit card on uceed.iitb.ac.in. It is provided as per schedule for those who have filled the UCEED registration successfully. Candidates can login with their username and password to download their admit card. It contains crucial information like UCEED registration, Name,
ID, Roll Number for UCEED 2022, photograph, signature, examination schedule and centre details. No candidate is allowed to enter the test centre without the following items.
- Printed copy of admit card
- Valid Identity Proof