UCEED 2021 Result has been declared on 10 March 2021 at the official website by IIT Bombay. Candidates can check and download their result by using a login ID and password. With UCEED 2021 result, candidates can also download the scorecard. The authorities will not send UCEED result 2021 hard copies by post to the candidates. Candidate can check the result through the official site. UCEED scorecard is valid only for one year.
Candidates can check all details related to the UCEED result in the article given here.
- UCEED 2021 Seat allotment for round-1 has released on 10 April 2021, can download the from the official website.
- UCEED 2021 Result has announced on 10 March 2021 by IIT Bombay.
UCEED 2021 Result Dates
Candidates can check important dates related to UCEED result 2021 in the table given below:
UCEED 2021 Result Dates
UCEED 2021 Result Date
10 March 2021
Availability of UCCED 2021 Registration for Counselling & Seat Allotment
13 March 2021
UCEED 2021 Seat Allotment - Round 1
10 April 2021
UCEED Seat Allotment 2021 - Round 2
10 May 2021
UCEED 2020 Seat Allotment - Round 3
10 June 2021
How to Check UCEED 2021 Results?
Candidates can check the UCEED 2021 result from the official website of IIT Bombay. Candidates can check their UCEED 2021 Result by following the given below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of UCEED exam i.e. www.iitb.ac.in
Step 2: On the homepage, under the “Announcement” section, click on “Candidate portal link”.
Step 3: Select UCEED exam
Step 4: Click on the Login button at the result page.
Step 5: The login page will open. Candidates have to enter their email id and password.
Step 6: After successful login, candidates have to click on the result option.
Step 7: UCEED 2020 scorecard will be displayed on the computer screen.
Step 8: Candidates are advised to download and take a print out of UCEED 2021 Result for future use.
UCEED 2021 Rank List
UCEED 2021 Rank List will be available on the official website. The final rank list prepared depends on the ranks obtained by candidates. Candidates will be called for admission based on their rank in the merit list.
- Rank list will be prepared on the basis of candidate's total marks (Part A and Part B combined) in UCEED 2021.
- IIT Bombay will prepare a single rank list. However, candidates can check their provisional category wise ranking from the results page.
- If two or more candidates score the same total marks, then the following tie-break policy will be used for the ranking of such candidates:
- Candidate with higher marks in Part B will get a higher rank.
- The candidate who has obtained higher marks in Part A’s Section 2 will get a higher rank.
- If the tie still exists, higher rank will be assigned to the candidate with higher marks in Part A’s Section 2.
- If this does not break the tie, a candidate who has obtained higher marks in Part A’s Section 1 will get a higher rank.
- If there is a tie even after this, all the candidates will get the same rank.
- Candidates who have scored the minimum percentage prescribed marks in both Part A (section wise) and Part B, each section of the question paper and minimum total marks will be included in the rank list. The minimum marks depend on the candidate's category as shown in the table below.
- However, the UCEED Committee has the right to decrease the minimum % of marks in each section along with the minimum total marks such as that 10 X N ranks can be announced, where N is the total number of available seats.
|Merit List ||Minimum % of marks in each Section in Part A and Part B ||Minimum Total Marks|
|Common Rank List (CRL) ||10% ||100|
|OBC-NCL Rank List ||9% ||90|
|SC Rank List ||5% ||50|
|ST Rank List ||5% ||50|
|PwD Rank List ||5% ||50|
Details on UCEED 2021 Score Card
UCEED 2021 Score Card contains some important information that a candidate may need during their provisional seat allotment. The details present on the scorecard are given below:
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate's Roll number
- Registration number
- Candidate's Category
- Scores obtained by a candidate in each section
- Overall Scores obtained by candidates
UCEED 2021 Cutoff
After the declaration of UCEED 2021 result, IIT Bombay will release the cutoff. Candidates who score the minimum marks will be able to participate in the UCEED Admission process. Cut off will be declared on the official website. There can be different factors affecting the cut off like:
- Number of seats available
- The difficulty level of the paper.
- Number of candidates appearing for the exam
- Number of Candidates qualifying the exam.
Candidates can check the UCEED 2020 cut off.