UID DAT 2021 Application Form will be released by UID Ahmadabad. UID Design Aptitude Test 2021 Application Form will be available in the month of October 2020. Those applicants have completed their Class 12 higher secondary exam, only they can fill the Application Form of the UID Design Aptitude Test. The applicants have to attach the necessary documents along with Application Form and it is necessary for the candidates. After qualifying this exam candidates will be eligible to get admission in undergraduate programs in the field of designing programs. Candidates must check complete article to know more about UID DAT 2021 Application Form.
UID DAT 2021 Application Form
Detailed Important dates of UID DAT 2021 Application Form are listed in the table below:
Release of Application form
Last date of application form submission
Second week of January 2021
|Date of entrance exam|
Last week of January 2021
All the events of UID DAT 2021 has been conducted.
How to fill UID DAT 2021 Application Form?
For online mode:
- The candidates need to go to the official website to fill in the form.
- The candidates also need to submit the required documents along with the application form.
- The applicants have to fill the application form online.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. All communication will be made on this e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in size between 10 KB–150 KB. Similarly, the signature needs to be uploaded in size between 4 KB–35 KB.
- Applicant have to attach a scanned copy of the document in the application form.
- If an applicant submits more than one application form, the application form of the candidate will be rejected.
For offline mode:
- The candidates willing to fill the application form through offline mode need to firstly download the application form, take out its print out and then fill it.
- The aspirants must fill the form in Block letters and use Blue or Black ballpoint pen only.
- Candidate have to paste the passport size photograph in the application form.
- Candidates have to attach the photocopy of the documents while sending the form.
- The aspirants have to send the application form and demand draft to conducting authority.
Important Instructions regarding UID DAT Application form 2021 filling
- The final submission of online or offline application form will remain incomplete if the applicant does not pay the application fee. Such form will get rejected, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- No request for refund of registration fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained.
- Applicant must provide a valid and working number and email address in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the UID's website regularly for the latest updates and to check their SMS and email address.
Documents required for the UID Application form filling
Candidates will require various documents and information to fill the UID DAT 2021 Application form. The required documents are listed below:
- Birth Certificate (Age proof)
- Valid and working Email ID
- Valid and working Phone Number
- Current Residential Address
- Mark sheet of High School
- Mark sheet of Senior Secondary School
- Latest character certificate
- Personal ID proofs including :
- Pan Card
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID
- For Online Mode: Scan copy of document are required.
- For Offline Mode: Photocopy of document are required.
UID DAT 2021 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding UID DAT application fee is given below:
- Candidate can their application fee through online mode or offline mode.
- The application fees for UID DAT is Rs. 2000/- for all category of applicant.
- The candidates have to pay off the UID DAT 2021 application fees in online mode to complete their application process.
Modes of Payment:
Candidates can pay the application fee for DAT form through online or offline by the following methods :
- For online mode: Candidates can pay their application fees through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net banking.
- For offline mode: Offline application fee can be paid through Demand Draft (DD) send to Karnavati University.
UID DAT 2021 Registration Procedure for Application form
The detailed information regarding Registration procedure for the application form is given as follow:
- This registration procedure is only for those candidates who are filling the application form online.
- To register for UID DAT 2021 candidate has to create a user account.
- There are five easy steps are given below which can be followed by candidates to register themselves for the exam:
Step 1: Candidate must go to the official website.
- Three options will appear on the screen:
- Create a new account
- Request password.
- Candidates must click on the appropriate option.
- For those who are registering as a new applicant shall click on the “Create a new account” button.
Step 3: Candidates must enter their details such as name, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Candidates will receive a mail on the registered email id stating the candidate’s username and password.
- Now, candidate shall log in using the same and apply for the program.
Step 5: In the last step, the candidates must make their payment of the application.
UID DAT 2021 Application Form for Form Fill-up Procedure
Details to be Filled in the Application Form of UID DAT 2021 are given below:
Step-1: Course Information
- Course Applied For- UG/ PG
- Choice of Discipline
Step-2: Personal Information
- Title- Miss/ Mrs./ Mr. etc.
- Name- first name, middle name, last name
- Mobile number- pre-filled
- Alternate email
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Blood group
- Admission type
- Marital status
- Passport number
- Have you appeared for admission interview at UID earlier?
Step-3: Family Details
- Father’s Name
- Father’s Annual Income (In Rs.)
- Father’s Profession
- Father’s Designation
- Mother’s Name
- Mother’s Annual Income (In Rs.)
- Mother’s Profession
Step-4: Present Address
- Address 1
- Address 2
- State/ Province
- Postal Code
Step-5: Educational Details
- Education – Std X:Name of Institution – Std X/ Name of Board – Std X/ Stream – Std X/ Year of Passing – Std X/ Marks(per cent) / Grade – Std X
- Education – Std XII: Name of Institution – XII/ Name of Board – Std XII/ Stream – Std XII/ Year of Passing – Std XII/ Marks(per cent) / Grade – Std XII
- Education – Graduation:Name of Institution – Graduation/ Name of University – Graduation/ Stream – Graduation/ Year of Passing – Graduation/ Marks(per cent) / Grade – Graduation
- Education – Post Graduation: Name of Institution – Post Graduation/ Name of University – Post Graduation/ Stream – Post Graduation/ Year of Passing – Post Graduation/ Marks(per cent) / Grade – Post Graduation
- Education – Professional Course: Name of Institution – Professional Course/ Name of Board / University – Professional Course/ Stream – Professional Course/ Year of Passing – Professional Course/ Marks(per cent) / Grade – Professional Course
Step- 6 Work Experience
- Organization name/ designation/ department/ city/ country/ start date/ end date/ duration (in months)/ gross salary Personal accolades
- List of Achievements(Scholarships, Awards, Publications & Others
- List of Extracurricular & Community Activities
Step-7- Aptitude Test and Reference
- Aptitude Test-
- Preferred Aptitude Test Centre