UID DAT 2023 Application Form will be released by UID Ahmadabad. UID DAT 2023 comprises of General IQ Test, Analytical Test, and Creative Ability Test. The candidates who qualify DAT, have to appear for the Situation Test & Portfolio evaluation. The applicants have to attach the necessary documents along with the Application Form and it is necessary for the candidates. After qualifying for this exam candidates will be eligible to get admission in undergraduate programs in the field of designing programs. Candidates must check the complete article to know more about UID DAT 2023 Application Form.
UID DAT 2023 Application Form
Detailed Important dates of UID DAT 2023 Application Form are listed in the table below:
UID DAT 2023 Important Dates
Release of Application form
Last date of application form submission
|15 January 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||30 January 2023|
UID DAT 2023 Application Form
Candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria before applying for the exam, to know they are eligible for the exam or not. Check the given below information related to UID DAT 2023 Application Form:
- The candidates need to go to the official website to fill in the form.
- The candidates also need to submit the required documents along with the application form.
- The applicants have to fill the application form online.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. All communication will be made on this e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph and the signature in the prescribed format.
- Applicants have to attach a scanned copy of the document in the application form.
- If an applicant submits more than one application form, the application form of the candidate will be rejected.
Important Instructions regarding UID DAT Application form 2023 filling
- The final submission of online will remain incomplete if the applicant does not pay the application fee. Such a form will get rejected, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- No request for refund of registration fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained.
- Applicant must provide a valid and working number and email address in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the UID's website regularly for the latest updates and to check their SMS and email address.
Documents required for the UID Application form filling
Candidates will require various documents and information to fill the UID DAT 2023 Application form. The required documents are listed below:
- Birth Certificate (Age proof)
- Valid and working Email ID
- Valid and working Phone Number
- Current Residential Address
- Mark sheet of High School
- Mark sheet of Senior Secondary School
- Latest character certificate
- Personal ID proofs including :
- Pan Card
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID
- For Online Mode: Scan copy of the document is required.
UID DAT 2023 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding UID DAT application fee is given below:
- Candidates can their application fee through online mode.
- The application fee for UID DAT is Rs. 2000/- for all category of applicants.
- The candidates have to pay off the UID DAT 2023 application fees in online mode to complete their application process.
Modes of Payment:
Candidates can pay the application fee for DAT form by the following methods: through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net banking.
How to fill the UID DAT 2023 Application Form?
The detailed information regarding Registration procedure for the application form is given as follow:
- Candidates have to register themselves.
- To register for UID DAT 2023 candidate has to create a user account.
- There are five easy steps are given below which can be followed by candidates to register themselves for the exam:
Step 1: Candidate must go to the official website.
Step 2: Three options will appear on the screen:
- Create a new account
- Request password.
- Candidates must click on the appropriate option.
- Those who are registering as a new applicant shall click on the “Create a new account” button.
Step 3: Candidates must enter their details such as name, email address, mobile number, etc.
Step 4: Candidates will receive a mail on the registered email id stating the candidate’s username and password. Now, the candidate shall log in using the same and apply for the program.
Step 5: In the last step, the candidates must make their payment of the application.
UID DAT Exam Centres
UID Design Aptitude Test 2023 test centres have not been declared yet. However, candidates can view the exam centres of the exam that was conducted last year. UID DAT was conducted across 19 test centres in the country. Candidates can view UID DAT 2020 test centres below: