UID DAT 2022 Syllabus is released by the United world Institute of Design(UID). Design Aptitude Test(DAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted once a year to offer admissions to candidates in the various design courses. UID is affiliated with Karnavati University that offers admissions to candidates in various design courses. Candidates can read this complete article to get more information about UID DAT 2022 Syllabus.
UID DAT 2022 Syllabus
FOR BOTH UG AND PG PROGRAMMES
- IQ test evaluates the students on the basis of verbal, mathematical, spatial, visualization, classification, logic, pattern recognition.
- Aspirants are evaluated on the basis of their aptitude regarding current affairs and General Knowledge.
- Creative analysis test evaluates the students on the basis of the ability to analyse the logical arguments
- Aspirants are evaluated on their ability to identify a problem and thereafter apply reasoning to solve the core issue. Knowledge of concepts and practice of creative as well as lateral thinking would be useful.
- Creative ability test evaluates the candidates on the basis of conceptualizing an idea on paper
- This test is administered to judge the intuitive ability, power of observation in concept development, and design ability of the candidate. An important aspect of the test is the creative and innovative use of colour and illustration skills.
- Creative situation test evaluates the candidates on the basis of the ability to visualize the situations that are given to the candidates.
- Candidates are supposed to make models using their visualising skills and the material provided by the university for the test.
UID DAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must refer to the table given below to have an understanding of the UID 2022 Exam Pattern
. The candidates have to mark the correct answer on OMR sheets. Candidates have to darken the answer to the respective number of the question with a black ink ballpoint pen only.
UID Design Aptitude Test 2022 Exam Pattern
Offline Mode (Paper and Pen-based Test- PBT),
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Time allotted||90 minutes|
One mark for the correct answer
No negative marking for an incorrect answer
|Medium||English language only|
UID DAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates have to check the preparation tips for UID DAT 2022 for better preparation:
- Applicants must make & follow their time table.
- Must make their notes properly.
- Also, have all the information about exam pattern and syllabus.
- The aspirants must refer to the books written by renowned authors.
- Candidates need to give equal time to all the subjects and focus more on the subject in which they find difficult.
- The applicants must not lose their focus from the academics and should keep themselves focused.
- Also need to take care of their diet and have an adequate amount of rest.
- Candidates can do meditation to manage their stress.