CAPF is also known as Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant (CAPF AC) will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. UPSC CAPF AC 2021 is a common entrance examination held at the national level. This exam is organised every year for those candidates who want to join the forces as Assistant Commandant. Qualified candidates can join Assam Rifles (AR), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), National Security Guard (NSG), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam, to know wether they are eligible for the entrance exam or not. Given below are the detailed information related to the eligibility criteria:
CAPF AC Age Limit Criteria
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years, not later than 1st August 2000.
- Candidates must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August 2021, must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1995.
- Candidates have up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe relaxation.
- There is a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- There is an up to a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation.
CAPF AC Eligibility Criteria of Nationality
No person who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules.
Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrolment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rules.
UPSC CAPF AC Minimum Educational Qualification
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
CAPF AC Physical Eligibility Criteria
- Speech should be without impediment i.e. no stammering
- The candidate should not have any indication of chronic disease like TB, any type of arthritis, high blood pressure, Diabetes, Bronchial Asthma, and heart disease.
- Candidate should not have perceptible and visible glandular swelling anywhere in the body.
- Should not have any old/mal united fracture of bones
- Candidate should not suffer from TACHYCARDIA (more than 100 pulse rate per minute) or BRADYCARDIA(Less than 50 per minute).
- Candidate should not suffer from Hernia, hemorrhoids, condylomata prolapse rectum.