UPSC CAPF AC 2023 Result will be released on 14 October 2023. CAPF is also known as Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant (CAPF AC) will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. UPSC CAPF AC 2023 is a common entrance examination held at the national level. This exam is organised every year for those candidates who want to join the forces as Assistant Commandant. Qualified candidates can join Assam Rifles (AR), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), National Security Guard (NSG), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Interested candidates can go through the full article to know all the information about UPSC CAPF 2023.
UPSC CAPF AC 2023 Result Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates regarding CAPF AC 2023 Result from the given below table:
|Result Declaration||14 October 2023|
|UPSC CAPF AC 2023 Exam Date||08 August 2023|
How to check the UPSC CAPF 2023 Result?
The Result for UPSC UPSC CAPF 2023 will be available at the official website in September 2023. Candidates can go through the below-given steps to check the Result and download the scorecard:
: Visit the official website of the conducting body i.e., UPSC
Step 2: Click on the Examination tab and then click on the Active Examination tab.
Step 3: Candidates then have to click on the Combined Defence Services Examination 1.
Step 4: A new page will open from where the candidate can download the PDF file for UPSC CAPF 2023 Results of the written test.
Step 5: Candidate can locate his/her roll number by using the shortcut key- Ctrl+F
Step 6: In the end, the candidate can print out the result for future reference.
UPSC CAPF 2023 Final Marksheet
The mark sheet for UPSC UPSC CAPF 2023 will be available on the official website, link to which is mentioned in this article.
Candidates can download the mark sheet at the end of the selection process. The Marksheet will be available for a limited period of time i.e approximately 1 month. Candidates can follow the below-given steps to obtain the UPSC CAPF Marksheet-
1. Visit the official website of the conducting body(UPSC).
2. Candidates will see a link on the main page on the 'What's New' section. Click the link and wait for the page to load.
3. Candidates then have to enter the Roll Number and Date of Birth and after that enter captcha code, given in the end.
4. Candidates can either choose to Submit or Reset. If the details entered is correct choose Submit. If there is a need to change the details-candidates can choose Reset and re-enter the details.
5. After clicking on submit, the mark sheet will be displayed on the screen.
6. Candidates can take multiple print-outs of mark sheet for future reference.
What happens after UPSC CAPF 2023 Result is declared?
Candidates can check the Selection process after the declaration of Result.
- The qualifying candidates will have to register themselves on the recruiting directorate website in order to enable them to receive a call up for SSB Interview.
- Candidates who qualify the written test of UPSC CAPF 2023 have to appear for SSB Tests/ Interview.
- The candidates have to carry the documents mentioned in the prospectus and attend the interview conducted by the Service Selection Board(SSB).
- The final result will be based on the candidate's performance in the written test and SSB Tests/Interview.
- The SSB test and Interview lasts for 5 days where the candidate has to go through various Physical and Psychological test.
- These tests are undertaken to check the fitness of the candidate for the position of Officer.
Candidates are judged by SSB on these qualities during the Interview process-
- Physical fitness endurance
- Group Planning
- Psychological and Mental Robustness