UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Application Form was released on 15 April 2021. CAPF AC registration ended on 05 May 2021. Candidate can pay the application fee in both ways online as we offline mode. Applicants are advised to check their eligibility for applying for the entrance exam. Candidates must read the given below article regrading all essential details of UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Application Form.
UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates must check all the important dates of the UPSC AC 2021 Registration Process from the given below detail:
|Date of Notification||15 April 2021|
|Application Process start||15 April 2021|
|CAPF AC 2021 Application Last date||05 May 2021|
|Application withdraw Process||12-18 May 2021|
UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Application Form
Candidates were able to fill the UPSC CAPF AC Application Form 2021 from 15 April 2021 last up to 05 May 2021 on the official website. Given below are some details, applicants are advised to keep in mind while filling application form:
- Applicants must read all the instruction carefully before applying for the entrance exam to avoid any mistake.
- The official authority will release the application form in online mode only, there is no other mode available.
- Candidates must provide the details of photo ID card(Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.)
- Authority will also provide the facility of application withdrawal process for those who do want to appear for the exam due to some reason.
- Candidates can only submit a single application form.
- In any case, candidates submit the multiple application forms than authority will be considered the application form with a higher RID(Registration ID).
- There is no requirement to submit the hard copy of the application to the official body.
- If authority will find any mistake or incomplete detail they will reject the application form immediately.
- Candidates are required to submit a valid e-mail ID and phone number.
- Must upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in a prescribed format.
- Applicants advised taking the printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Documents Required while filling from
- Government Photo ID proof
- Qualifying Exam Marksheet
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- HSC and SSC passing certificate
How to apply for UPSC CAPF AC 2021?
Candidates must check the given below information of CAPF AC Application Form Process 2021:
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates have to visit the official website of UPSC to start the further process.
- Applicants have to register them selves first.
- After the completion of registration, the further is application form filling.
Step 2: Filling Details in the Application form
Now the candidate has to fill the application form by providing personal details, Educational, Address, and contact details like:
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Marital Status
- Residential address
- Permanent address
- Email address
- Exam Centre
Step 3: Upload the Required Documents
|Photograph ||.jpg || not exceed 300 KB and not exceed 300 KB|
|Signature||.jpg||not exceed 300 KB and not exceed 300 KB|
Step 4: Make Payment
As candidates complete the all step, the last one is make payment. Candidates have to pay the application fee, given below are the table regarding category wise application fee:
|General Category applicants||Rs. 200/-|
|SC/ST/Female candidates||Excepting |
Mode of payment:
Candidate can make payment through both the modes online as well as offline mode:
- Online Mode: Via using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card and Net banking.
- Offline Mode: By depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash
- Application fees once submitted is non-refundable in any situation.
UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Application Withdraw
Applicants can check all the important information of CAPF AC 2021 Application Withdrawal Process:
- Authority will provide the application withdraw facility for given period of time.
- Candidates have provide to provide the details of Registration ID(only when their application is complete and successfully submit).
- There is no provision for withdrawing incomplete applications.
- OTP generating requisite will open for a limited time period.
- In case, candidate submit the application form, than authority will considered the application with higher RID for withdrawal.
- Candidates are advised to take the pint out a receipt after the authority will accept the requisite online application form.
- Once, candidate has withdraw their CAPF AC online application, it cannot be revived in future.
- Authority has a policy to refund the application fee, so in case of successful withdrawal of the application, the fees will not be refunded.
- After successful completion withdrawal process, an auto-generated email and SMS will be sent on the candidate’s registered email-id and mobile.
- Candidates are advised not to share the OTPs received on email and SMS with anybody.
UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download their CAPF AC Admit Card 2021 from the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). CAPF hall ticket will be available from the three weeks before the entrance exam.
- Authority will not send the hall ticket through the post or SMS.
- For downloading the CAPF AC 2021 admit card, candidates have to log in with their registration ID or roll number. The candidate must take a print of the admit card for further process.