UPSC IFS 2020 Admit Card is released. Candidates can download their admit card from 04 February to 07 March 2021. They need to use their login credentials. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is the conducting authority responsible to release IFS (Indian Forest Service) exam hall ticket. Candidates who will have applied for the Indian Forest Examination can download their IFS Admit Card from the official website of UPSC this article we are describing all possible information related to UPSC IFS 2020 admit card.
UPSC IFS Main Exam Admit Card 2020 has been released.
UPSC IFS 2020 Admit Card Dates
UPSC IFS Admit Card 2020 dates will be released soon on the official website. Candidates can checks the all-important dates related to the IFS 2020 admit card:
IFS Entrance Exam Admit Card Dates
|CSE Preliminary 2020 Admit Card||04 February to 07 March 2021|
|CSE Preliminary 2020 Exam Date||04 October 2020|
|IFS Main Exam Date||28 February, and 02 to 07 March 2021|
UPSC IFS 2020 Admit Card
The conducting authority will release the UPSC IFS Admit Card 2020 on the official website. Given below are the essential points related to the IFS exam hall ticket:
- Civil Services Preliminary exam 2020 hall ticket will be available in the online mode only.
- To download the admit card, candidates require to log in with an application number, password, and security key that is generated at the time of IFS registration.
- When candidates download the hall card, they must check the information mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- If candidates find any discrepancy in the information in their admit card then applicants must inform the same to the official authority of the IFS exam.
- Authority will randomly allot the seat to the candidates for the IFS on completing the process.
- If authority will found candidates carrying any printed or written, textual material, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside examination Hall of IFS will be debarred from appearing the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave their seat or CSE Examination Hall until the duration of examination is over.
Details mentioned in IFS 2020 Admit Card
Given below are the information which is mentioned in the IFS Hall Ticket 2020:
- Name of the candidate
- Name and code of the test paper
- Exam instruction
- Name and Address of the test centre
- Mobile number
Documents Required for IFS (Indian Citizen)
Candidates must carry one of the given id proof along with IFS admit card during the exam:
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
How to Download UPSC IFS 2020 Admit Card?
Applicants must go through the given mentioned information regarding the steps to download the UPSC IFS Admit Card 2020:
- Step 1: Applicants must visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to download the admit card. ( https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/admitcard_ifs_2020/)
- Step 2: After that, candidates need to log in with their application number, password, and security key.
- Step 3: Enter the all required details for further process.
- Step 4: Candidates are required to ensure that all the details mentioned in the hall ticket are correct and take the print out of the IFS admit card for the examination day.