UPSC IFS 2021 Application Form has started on 04 March 2021 and ended on 24 March 2021 by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This exam is conducted twice a year once in February and the other one in November at the national level for the candidates who wish to be a part of Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Indian Air Force, and Officer Training Academy. The candidates are firstly clear the written test by scoring the minimum cut-off marks after which they can appear for the round of SSB Interview and hence get shortlisted for the academy. Candidates get all the important details regarding UPSC IFS 2021 application form, fees, and documents required while filling form from this article.
UPSC IFS 2021 Application Form Dates
Applicants should check the given mentioned detail regarding the UPSC Indian Forest Service Registration dates 2021:
|UPSC IFS Notification||04 March 2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications ||24 March 2021|
UPSC IFS 2021 Application Form
Applicants were able to fill the UPSC IFS 2021 Application Form from 04 March 2021 till 24March 2021 on the official website of the authority. Must check all relevant points concern with the IFS registration form given below:
- IFS Application Form should be available online on the official website only.
- Authority will not be accepted the application form in any other mode.
- Should provide a valid mobile number and email ID because all information is sent via SMS or mail.
- Must scan the documents such as photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
- Candidates should fill the for complete and provide correct information because the authority will
- The application form should be complete and fill correct information because conducting body will not provide a correction option.
- Conducting provide the option of withdrawing the application form for those who don't want to appear for the examination.
UPSC IFS 2021 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the IFS registration fees on the official website or depositing in the authority accounts. Candidates take in mind that the IFS registration process will be completed after the payment of fees.
Mode of Examination: Candidates can pay the IFS registration fees the following way:
- Candidates can deposit the application fees in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using the net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or
- By using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Candidates must keep in mind that application fees will not refund back.
Candidates can check the category wise UPSC IFS Application Fees 2021 in the mentioned below table:
Indian Forest Service 2021 Registration Fees
|OBC and General category candidates ||Rs. 100/-|
|Female and SC/ST category candidates||Exempted|
Documents required while filling the online application form
Candidates must check the following points regarding documents required while filling online application:
- Class 12 Marks Sheet
- Degree Marks Sheet
- Scanned copy of Signature and photographs
- Scanned copy of Caste certificate
- Valid email id and mobile number
- Net Banking Information
How to apply for UPSC IFS 2021?
Candidate must follow all the steps to submit the UPSC IFS 2021
application form. All the important are listed below:
Step 1: Registration
- The candidates must visit the official website of UPSC to start the online form filling procedure.
- Candidates have to choose the "New Registration" button and they will be directed to the registration page.
- The candidates must register themselves before filling the online application form.
- Filling the CDS registration form: Candidates have to some general information such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- The application number is generated for further process.
Step 2: Filling the details
Candidates can log in with the generated Application number and create a password and filling online application form. And Application form will be categorized into three different sections such as:
- Personal Details
- Qualification Details
- Test Centre Details
Step 3: Upload Documents
Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph, signature and caste certificate.
CDS 1 Document Specification
|Photograph||200 kb>300 kb||.jpg|
|Signature||200 kb>300 kb||.jpg|
Step 4: Make Payment
In this step, the candidates have to pay the required amount of IFS application fees. Candidates have chosen the mode of payment, enter the necessary details, and pay the fee.
UPSC IFS 2021 Exam Centre
Given below are the list of Civil Services Preliminary Exam Test Centre 2020:
|Navi Mumbai||Gautam Buddh Nagar|