WBCS Application Form 2021 is expected to be released in the month of November 2020. Interested candidates will have to fill the application form online on the official portal. Those who will fill the form will only get the West Bengal Civil Service Examination admit card. The exam is held at the two stages- Preliminary & Mains. In order to submit the form successfully, candidates need to pay the required amount of application fee through online mode. For more details about WBCS 2021 Application Form, candidates can check this page.
WBCS Application Form 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the schedule of West Bengal Civil Service Examination 2021 for the form filling below.
WBCS Enrollment From Dates 2021
|Commencement of submission of online application||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||To be announced|
|Closing date for fee submission through offline mode||To be announced|
|Date of WBCS Prelim Exam 2021||To be announced|
|WBCS Mains exam 2021||To be announced|
WBCS Application Form 2021
Before applying for any of the posts the candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria. Get the few basic important instructions of West Bengal Civil Service Examination 2021 below in the given points:
- The registration is closed now for all posts.
- Applicants had to apply online on the official website of the WBCS.
- To apply online the candidates had to first start with the registration by filling a few basic information.
- One should give valid contact number & mail id to get all the related information via SMS or mail.
- Applicants must fill the form with all the relevant details on or before the last date.
- Do not fill Multiple forms as it will lead to cancellation of forms.
- Without the fee payment, no form will be accepted.
- Application once submitted shall be treated as final. No request for any change will be entertained after the submission of application.
- After filling the form must get the print out of it & retain it in the good condition till the recruitment process is done.
Documents Required to fill the WBCS Exam Recruitment Form 2021
The candidates need to have the following documents to fill the form:
- S.S.C. Marksheet
- H.S.C. Marksheet
- A degree certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Caste certificate
- PWD certificates
How to Retrieve the Password of WBCS 2021 Recruitment Exam?
The candidates could get the new password by following the below steps:
Step 1 - Candidates who forget their password could reset it for which the link was available in the Candidate’s Login Page. To open the same click on the link “Login to your Account”.
Step 2 - For resetting the password, click on the “Reset Your Password” link.
Step 3 - Then after, candidates had to provide following details User ID, Mother’s Maiden Surname, Last School Attended and Grandfather’s Name.
Step 4 - If all the data matches correctly, candidates could get the new password.
How to Apply for WBCS Exam 2021?
The candidates can fill WBCS exam form for recruitment to different post by following the below steps:
Step 1 - Registration
- On the official website of WBCS, a link was given on top of the left panel in the home page. Click on the same.
- Fill the basic details asked to get User ID and Password.
- After that upload the scanned copy of passport size photo & signature.
- Candidates are requested to note down the User ID and Password for future reference.
- Those candidates who had registered themselves earlier with PSC, West Bengal need not register once again. They could use their previous User Id and Password for login into their respective Dashboards.
Step 2 - Login
- With the User ID and Password, they need to login to their Dashboard through the link “Login to your Account” which was available in the right panel of the home page of the website under Candidate’s Corner.
- After login into the Dashboard, candidates had to click on the Apply Now link, on clicking application form was opened.
Step 3 - Fill the form
- Fill the other details asked like personal details, educational details, caste, address, etc.
- The candidate may change the photo and/or signature, if required, by clicking the respective Edit Button.
Step 4 - Make the WBCS Application Fee Payment 2021
The application fee structure is mentioned in the given below table.
WBSC Registration Fees 2021
|For General||Rs 210/- + service charge |
|For SC/ ST/ PwD Category||Nil|
No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained.
- There is no Exemption of application fee for candidates who are belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD categories of other states.
- A service charge of 1% of exam fee only for online payment through debit/credit card/ Net banking/GST as applicable as Govt. Duty
- Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
WBCS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check WBCS 2021 minimum eligibility requirements below:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India or,
- Other nationals declared eligible by Govt. of India.
- For Posts of Group A & C: must not be below 21 years & the maximum age is 36 years
- For Posts of Group B: must not be below 20 years and must not be more than 36 years
- For Posts of Group D: applying candidate must be of 21 years and should not be more than 39 years
Note: Age as recorded only in the Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will be accepted. The age limits apply to all the candidates whether in Govt. service or not.
Relaxation in Age: Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST category and relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit is provided toBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. For PWD candidates belonging to West Bengal relaxation in upper age limit till 45 years is provided. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of other states will be treated as general category candidates.
- Must have a degree from a recognized University.
- Mus have bility to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali)
Physical Standards for West Bengal Police Service (Group ‘B’ Service):
- For Male Candidates: Minimum height requirement is 1.65 meters
- For female Candidates: minimus height requirement is 1.50 meters subject to relaxation in case of candidates belonging to races i.e Gorkhas, Garwalis, Assamese Tribals, etc.
WBCS Admit Card 2021
West Bengal Public Service Commission will issue the admit card for the exam. WBPSC will release separate admit cards for all three stages of the exam i.e Preliminary exam, Physical Test and Mains Exam.