AIBE XVI 2021 or All India Bar Examination 2021 has been postponed also the registration date has been extended until 30 April 2021. The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is conducted by the Bar Council of India. The AIBE is organized to assess the basic level skills, whereas setting a minimum standard for admission to the practice of law and also examine the fresher advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. Finally, after passing the AIBE exam the candidates will get a “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. Also, AIBE is a compulsory examination passed by Legal Education Committee and the Bar Council of India members at duly constituted meetings in April 2010. Read the whole article to know more details about AIBE 16 2021 exam.
AIBE XVI 2021 Status
|Application last date||
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AIBE XVI 2021: Application Form(Extended), Eligibility - Admissions
AIBE XVI 2021 application form last date has been extended until 30 April 2021.
AIBE XVI 2021 Dates
Given below are the dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Online Registration Start||26 December 2020|
|Payment through offline mode start||26 December 2020|
|Registration closes||30 April 2021|
|Last date of payment||30 April 2021|
|Last date for completion of online form||30 April 2021|
|Admit Card release||to be announced|
|AIBE XVI 2021 Exam Date||to be announced|
AIBE XVI 2021 Application Form
Given below are some general information about the application form of AIBE 2021. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- The Application form is available from 26 December 2020
- Whereas, Candidates need to upload scanned photograph passport size and signature. In case of ST/SC category and disability, the certificate is required.
- The fees for the application (enrolment fee) can be paid only through SBI challan and No other modes are acceptable. Also, payment should be submitted within 24 hours.
- No printed copy should be sent to the BCI office.
- Furthermore, The candidates should keep the printout of application form for future reference.
AIBE 2021 Application Fee
Applicants can pay the application fee through online mode.
Fee once deposited will not be refunded.
AIBE XVI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil in order to sit for the exam.
The eligibility criteria for the Bar Council of India AIBE examination is given below.
- Nationality: Only for Indian national.
- Qualifying Examination: Students must have passed 3 or 5 years Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) course recognized by BCI.
- State Bar Council Enrollment: To appear in AIBE, the candidates must enroll themselves in respective State BAR councils. And must have an advocate enrollment card with them.
- Age Criteria: No upper and lower age limit is prescribed for writing BCI AIBE exam.
- Number of Attempts: No limit, the candidates can appear as many times as they want.
AIBE XVI 2021 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check the AIBE 2021 Exam Pattern below:
|Exam Mode||Offline pen and paper mode as an open book exam.|
|Number of Sections||There will be 2 sections|
|Questions Type||Multiple-choice questions|
|Exam Type||Open book examination|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Duration of Exam||210 Minutes|
Question Paper will be in 11 languages (Bengali, Gujarati, Odiya, Hindi, Marathi, Assamese, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, English, Telegu.)
Candidates can check the subject-wise marks distribution of the AIBE exam from the following table:
|Law related to taxation||4|
|Professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Code of civil procedure||10|
|Criminal procedure code||10|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
|Indian panel code||8|
|Alternative dispute Redressal including arbitration act||4|
|Public interest litigation||4|
|Land acquisitions act||2|
|Labour and industrial laws||4|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
|Law of contract, specific relief, properties laws, negotiable instrument act||8|
|Law of a tort, including the motor vehicle act and consumer protection law||5|
AIBE XVI 2021 Syllabus
The AIBE 2021 Syllabus consists of below topics:
- Constitutional Law
- Intellectual Property Laws
- I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)
- Land Acquisition Act
- Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)
- C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)
- Evidence Act
- Family Law
- Company Law
- Cyber Law
- Environmental Law
- Labour & Industrial Laws
- Public Interest Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules
- Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law
- Law related to Taxation
- Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act
AIBE XVI 2021 Admit Card
AIBE 16 2021 Admit Card will be released once the exam date will be announced.
- To download the admit card of All India Bar Examination (AIBE), candidates need the registration number and date of birth.
- Furthermore, aspirants need to click on the admit card link and fill out the details.
- After filling the details of, candidates can download the admit card. Whereas, candidates are advised to match all the details on admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy, one should inform the exam conducting authority i.e. Bar Council of India and get the admit card details corrected.
AIBE XVI 2021 Answer Key
The AIBE exam conducting body will release a provisional AIBE 2021 answer key in online mode. The provisional answer key is supposed to be released just after the exam. Applicants can check the answer key through the official website. With the help of these key, candidates can calculate their expected marks that he/she might obtain in the examination.
Authority will also accept the complaints within ten days of the release of the answer key if any candidate has objection in the answer key. After considering all the objections, the authority will release the final answer key.
AIBE XVI 2021 Result
AIBE 2021 Result will be declared on the official website of the Bar Council of India after the exam will be over.
- Based on the of AIBE, the aspirants will get to know their marks and their status.
- Candidates not satisfied with their results have a facility to re-check their results.
- However, their result can only be checked after proper form filling and doing all the formalities. In no case, they will be allowed to take along the answer sheet or the photocopy of the same.
- Re-checking requests will be accepted on payment of Rs 200/-.
- For General/OBC categories passing marks is 37 whereas for SC/ST category candidates it’s 32 marks.
AIBE XVI 2021 Cut Off
With the declaration of result and final answer key, BCI also releases the minimum marks as required by the candidate to pass the test. Candidates can check previous year cut off marks below to get an idea on AIBE cut off:
|Category||Cut off (in %)||Cut off marks|
|General / OBC||40%||37 and above|
|SC / ST||35%||32 and above|
AIBE 2021 Test Centers
The AIBE 2021 exam is conducted at 44 exam centers. Below are the lists:
- Sawantwadi (Panaji center changed)
- New Delhi
AIBE XVI 2021 Highlights
The AIBE 2021 summary can be checked below in the table:
|Exam Name||All India Bar Examination|
|Conducting Body||BCI (Bar Council of India)|
|Level of Exam||National Year|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|AIBE Official website||http://allindiabarexamination.com/|
aibe exam 2020, aibe result 2020, maybe xiaibe login, maybe xi result, maybe 11 results, be exam date 2020, aibe 12, all india bar examination result, all india bar exam result 2018, all india bar exam 2020, bar council of india result 2018, bar council of india exam 2018, aibe 13 exam 2018, aibe exam 2018.