Tripura Medical College BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020: Tripura College of Nursing a unit of the Society for Tripura Medical College & Dr BRAM Teaching Hospital (Registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860). It conducts an entrance test called as Tripura Medical BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 to invite aspirants who want to pursue BSc. Nursing for the academic session of 2020. All the aspirants who want to pursue this course must also appear for the entrance examination.
To apply for Tripura Medical College BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 candidates have to download the application form, fill in the basic details and submit the application fee through the demand draft. All the details regarding the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc. are available in this article.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
KIIT University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Tripura Medical College BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates
The schedule for Tripura Medical College BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Tripura Medical College BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 - Admissions
|Application forms available||Last week of May 2020|
|Submission of application forms||Last week of June 2020|
|Releasing of admit cards||First week of July 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Second week of July 2020|
|Announcement date of the result||Second week of July 2020|
|Commencement of the counselling process||First week of August 2020|
Tripura Medical College BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Application form
The steps to fill the online application form for Tripura Medical College BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 is mention here.
- Log in to the official website of Tripura medical college.
- Download the application form and take its print out.
- Candidates have to fill in the personal details as well as educational qualification.
- The applicant has to pay the application fee of Rs.1500/- by demand draft.
- Candidate has to submit the application form by post or directly handover to Tripura Medical College before the last date of submission.
The applicant will have to pay Rs.1500/- by demand draft. Candidates should ensure that the Demand Draft bears Code Number of issuing Bank. They must also write their name clearly on the back of the demand draft.
List of Documents required to fill the Online Application Form
Self-attested photocopies of the documents required to be enclosed with the Application
- A Proof of Indian Nationality/Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Pass Certificate / Admit Card of the SSLC/ Madhyamik Examination as proof of Age.
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or any equivalent Examination from the recognized Board,
- Admit Card of the High School (10+2) Examination.
- ST/SC category certificate from the Competent Authority (where possible)
- A Disability certificate of The Authorized Medical Board of State Government,
BPL Card copies (where applicable)
- 1 copy of the recent passport size photograph to be affixed on the Application Form and 1 copy recent passport size photograph to be affixed on the Admit Card and 1 copy of the passport size photograph extra. (All photographs are to be printed below the name of the candidate and date taken in should be May or June 2019).
- Nationalized Bank draft of Rs, 1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) (in case of the downloaded application form).
At the time of counselling after the entrance exam result, all of the above documents should be produced in original along, with one photocopy.
Eligibility Criteria for BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
The qualification criteria for the Bachelor of Science Nursing Entrance Exam is mention below.
Basic educational qualification:
- The applicant must have passed the senior secondary education exam or pre-degree (10+2) examination from a recognized board.
- Applicants must have attained a minimum 50% marks in their 10+2 senior secondary certificate examination.
- Moreover, the applicant should have studied subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in his/her 12 years of Schooling.
- The applicant should be medically fit.
- The minimum age of the applicants should be 17 years and the maximum age can be up to 25 years. (as on 1 August 2020)
Tripura Medical College BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Admit card
The Tripura medical college BSc. Nursing exam 2020 admit card will be available online on the official website or can be directly obtained from the principal of the Tripura medical college. The admit card will contain details such as
- Venue/examination center
Registered Candidates have to report on the examination centre on the scheduled time with the print out of the admit card.
Tripura Medical College BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
Given below is the exam pattern of The Tripura medical college Bsc. Nursing exam 2020. Candidates need to prepare accordingly to the exam pattern to be successful in the exam. The exam will be conducted in July.
- Question type: Objective nature.(multiple choice questions)
- Number of Questions: 100 multiple choice questions.
- Weight: Every question will be of 1 mark.
- Duration of the Exam: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Based on subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Standard of questions: Higher secondary level.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks assigned|
|Total (90 minutes)||100||100|
Tripura Medical College BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Result
The result for Tripura Medical College BSc. Nursing Entrance Test.
- Tripura Medical College B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2020 will be available on the official website of the institute.
- Candidates need to download the scorecard of the result of the examination which will be later required before the admission board during the time of the counselling.
- The scorecard will be available in the pdf format and will contain details such as name of the candidate, roll number and marks obtained.
- After the declaration of result, a merit result will be prepared according to the candidate’s performance.
Merit List 2020
For determination of rank in the merit list where more than one candidate obtain equal marks in the Entrance Test, the method herein shall be followed:-
- Comparative merit shall be determined based on their results in the qualifying examination in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology together.
- ln cases where a candidate secure same total marks in the above subjects in the qualifying examination as well, their position in the merit list shall be determined based on total marks in above subjects other than English.
- ln case of an equality of marks thereafter, the candidate who receives higher marks in Biology shall be selected.
- LFlf in Biology, candidates obtain same marks, the candidate who obtains higher marks in Chemistry shall get selected.
- Again, similarity of marks in Chemistry shall take the method to select the candidate who obtains higher marks in Physics.
Seats and Reservation:
- Male Students – 15 seats
- Female Students – 45 seats
- Total – 60 Seats
- The 3% disability reservation is applicable.
- The Tripura State reservation policy for ST & SC will be followed in respect of allotment of seats
Tripura Medical College BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Counselling
- The counselling process will begin after the declaration of the Tripura Medical College B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2020.
- Candidates, who have successfully qualified the written test, will be called to appear for an interview.
- The admission counselling board will check all the educational certificates of the candidates at the time of counselling.
List of Several Departments of Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing 2020
|General Medicine||General Surgery|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Pediatrics|
|Dermatology||Tuberculosis and Respiratory Medicine|
For more information regarding JEE Main 2020.
Tripura college of nursing Papania, Tripura college of nursing agartala, tripura, tripura govt. nursing college, institute of nursing science agartala tripura, bsc nursing entrance exam date, dr. b.r.a.m. nursing school agartala, tripura, manipur bsc nursing entrance exam, back nursing entrance exam.