AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020 Exam date has been revised. This exam is conducted by AIIMS(All India Institue of Medical science) every year for the candidates who are focused on medical aspects related to diagnosis and therapy using modern bio-technological tools of recombination, immunology and DNA technology. AIIMS Entrance Examination is conducted to provide admission to the candidates in various M.Sc Nursing, M.Sc, and M.Biotechnology Courses. Read the below-given article to know more about AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020.
Latest Update: AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020 Exam date has been revised by the authority. The exam will be conducted on 11 June 2020.
AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020 Important Dates
The important AIIMS M.Biotechnology exam dates are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020: Exam Date(Revised), Pattern, syllabus - Admissions
|Basic registration starts||13 Dec 2019|
|Basic registration last date||31 Jan 2020|
|Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration||05 Feb 2020|
|Correction of deficiencies||06 Feb – 17 Feb 2020|
|Final status (Accepted & Rejected)||24 Feb 2020|
|Uploading of Prospectus||12 Mar 2020|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||04 to 11 May 2020|
|Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice)||04 to 11 May 2020|
|Final Status of M.Sc Nursing application||15 May 2020|
|Final Status of M.Sc Courses and M.Sc Biotechnology application|
|Re-choose the exam centre||15 – 18 May 2020|
|Last date for submission of required documents||20 May 2020|
|Availability of admit card for M.Sc Nursing||23 May 2020|
|Admit Cards of M.Sc. Courses / M.Sc Biotechnology||21 May 2020|
|Examination of M.Sc. Nursing|
|Examination of M.Sc. and M.Sc. Biotechnology Courses||04 Jul 2020|
|Result Declaration for M.Sc Nursing|
AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020 Application Form
Application forms for AIIMS Masters of Biotechnology 2020 will be released on the official website. Read the below-given points to know more about the registration form for M.Biotechnology.
- Candidates must read the prospectus before filling the application form.
- Applicants can fill the form from the official website of AIIMS.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee to confirm the submission of the form.
- Multiple forms of the same candidate will be lead to rejection.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the application form for further process.
Candidates can check the category-wise fee details from the table given below:
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||1500/-|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1200/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||1200/-|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)||Exempted|
Note: Registration fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the fee through online mode via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates can check the Masters of Biotechnology eligibility criteria from the section below with 60% marks for General/OBC candidates and 55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates
- MBBS/BDS (55% for Gen/OBC and 50% for SC/ST Categories)
- B. Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (41⁄2 year course)
- B.Sc. degree with a minimum of three years duration in any subject.
Note: Applicants having degree other than above-given list will not eligible.
Given below is the category-wise reservation criteria:
|Category||Percentage of Seat|
If the candidates are not available to fill up the seats reserved for the Scheduled Castes, then the seat will be filled by candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes and vice-versa.
AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020 Admit Card
The AIIMS Masters of Biotechnology Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 will be released by the authority on the official website.
- AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020 Admit card will release in online mode.
- Applicants can download their hall ticket from the official website i.e www.aiimsexams.org.
- Candidates must surely take admit card to the examination hall along with some kind of identity prove (Aadhar card, voter ID card, Pan card etc.) failing of which entry will be not granted in the exam hall.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- It is advised to take prints of the admit card for future references.
AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must be aware of the exam pattern to get an idea about the exam. Given below is the exam pattern for AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020.
|Total Number of questions||90|
|Marks for Correct Answer||+1|
|Duration of exam||1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes)|
|Medium of language||English|
AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020 Syllabus
Check the syllabus for M.Biotechnology 2020 from the below section:
- Techniques: Instrumentation & Principles
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Structural Biology
- Applied Biotechnology
- Seminar Series (I) Immunology Seminars (II) Mol. Biology, Recombinant DNA technology Seminars
AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020 Result
The details regarding the AIIMS M.BioTechnology 2020 result are given below:
- AIIMS will release the Master of Biotechnology 2020 Result on the official website.
- Result of the individual candidate will not be released through any other medium.
- Candidates are advised not to call the Examination Section for result related queries.
- Only the qualified candidates will be called for the counselling round.
- Applicants must download the result for future references.
AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020 Counselling
Candidates who will be qualified in the entrance exam will be called for the counselling session. Counselling will be held in two rounds.
- Candidates will be notified regarding the counselling through SMS or Email.
- Applicants can fill their choices according to the seat availability and marks obtained in the exam.
- The seat will be allotted to the applicants after the verification of the document at the counselling centre.
- In case the candidate will be absent in the counselling session, then the next candidates will be selected for admission.
Given below is the list of documents which a candidate has to bring in the counselling centre:
- AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020 Admit Card.
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary certificate issued by Board/ University showing the date of birth of the applicant.
- Degree/Provisional passing certificate.
- Detailed mark sheets of the qualifying examination showing the marks secured by the candidate
- ‘No objection Certificate’ if the candidate is already employed with Central / State Government.
- Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized MedicalBoard.
- Caste Certificate
Check the category-wise seat seats for Masters of Biotechnology:
|AIIMS /Spons(Over and Above)||NIL|
Note: Candidates must note that no adjustments will be made in any reserved seats for any category.
AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020 Highlights
Check the overview of the Masters of Biotechnology 2020 from the below-given table:
|Exam Name||AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020|
|Full Name||All India Institue of Medical Science of Masters of Biotechnology|
|Purpose||To offer admission in M.Biotech Course|
What are the documents required while filling the AIIMS M. Biotechnology application form?
Candidates must have Passport size photograph, Image of Signature, Image of Thumb Impression, Category certificate, category other than general category, Qualifying degree mark sheet, Mark-sheet/Admit Card of Class 12/Class 10 (Board Exams), valid Email Id and Mobile No
Is there any negative marking in AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam?
Yes, for every incorrect answer, there is a -1/3 mark deduction.
Does the AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam is conducted twice a year?
No, the entrance exam is conducted only once a year.
Stay connected to entrancezone for more updates regarding the AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2020.
aiims b.sc biotechnology entrance exam 2020, msc biotechnology entrance exam 2020, aiims m.sc biotechnology entrance exam question paper, aiims b.sc biotechnology entrance test, aiims m.sc nursing prospectus 2020, aiims m.sc prospectus, aiims dm/mch 2020, aiims recruitment 2020