JNU CEEB Exam 2020 Application form Submission last date is 19 June 2020. Also, The exam will be conducted on 30 June 2020. Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology (CEEB) will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University. CEEB is an admission test for Biotechnology courses offered by the university and participating colleges. The admission to MTech Biotechnology, MSc Biotechnology, MSc (Agri) Biotechnology and MVSc are based on their rank in Jawaharlal Nehru Combined Entrance Examination (JNU CEEB 2020). Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The last date to fill the JNU CEEB application form is 18 June 2020. Candidates may check the complete article for complete details regarding the JNU CEEB 2020 exam.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
- 01 June 2020: JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form has been released.
- 01 June 2020: JNU CEEB Exam Dates have been released.
- JNU CEEB 2019 Result has been released by the authority on the official website.
JNU CEEB Exam 2020 Important Dates
The dates for Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Entrance Exam 2020 (JNU CEEB) for admission into Biotechnology programmes is as follows:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JNU CEEB Exam 2020: Combined Entrance Examination Biotechnology - Admissions
|1.||Application Form Start Date||01 June 2020|
|2.||Last date of Application Form Submission||18 June 2020|
|3.||Application correction window||June 2020|
|4.||Admit card available||25 June 2020|
|5.||JNU Entrance Exam 2020||30 June 2020|
|6.||Result Declaration(for viva-voce courses)||July 2020|
|7.||Viva voice for shortlisted candidates||Last week of July 2020|
|8.||Merit list release (for non viva courses)||Second week of July2020|
|9.||Merit list release (for viva voce courses)||First week of July 2020|
|10.||Registration for candidates selected for admission (for non viva courses)||Third week of June 2020|
|11.||Registration for candidates selected for admission (for Viva courses)||Second week of July 2020|
|12.||Registration for merit list (all courses)||Third week of July 2020|
|13.||Last date for Admission/Registration||Second week of July 2020|
JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the JNU CEB Application form are given below:
- JNU CEEB Application form has been released on 01 June 2020.
- The application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form is 18 June 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form with correct details.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
JNU CEEB Application Fee
The details regarding the application form fee are given below:
|General Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/ PwD Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Foreign nationals||40 USD|
- Mode of payment: Candidates have to pay the application fee in online mode via:
- Debit Card
- Credit card
- Net banking
JNU CEEB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the eligibility criteria are given below:
|BTech/BE in any of the disciplines:|
|Chemical Engineering||Biochemical Engineering|
|Industrial Biotechnology||Leather Technology|
|MSc in any of the disciplines:|
|Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry||Microbiology, Genetics|
|Biophysics||Microbial Genetics & Bioinformatics|
- Nationality: Indian National and Foreign National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit to apply for JNU CEEB 2020.
- No. of Attempts: The exam is held only once a year, so the applicant can appear only once per year.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in their final year exam are also eligible to apply.
JNU CEEB Exam 2020 Participating Universities, Intake & Fees
M.Sc. (Agri.) Biotechnology Programme being offered at the following participating Universities:
|S.No.||Name of Institution||Number of Seats||Fees|
|1.||Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat||08 Seats||Approx Rs.8240.00/- + Rs.5200.00 (Hostel fee including mess advance).|
|2.||Ch. Sarwan Kumar H.P. Krishi Vishvavidyalaya, Palampur||07 Seats||Rs.26,000/- (non-Hosteller) & Rs.32000/- (Hosteller) Approx|
|3.||G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pant Nagar||20 seats for M.Sc. (Agri.) and 05 seats for M.V.Sc.)||Rs. 42,145/- (Approx) (Including of food advance of Rs. 15,000)|
|4.||Indira Gandhi Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Raipur||10 seats||Rs.8500/- (Approx)|
|5.||Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur||10 seats||First-semester fee Rs. 16,710/-, Hostel fee including mess advance – Rs. 17,420/-|
|6.||Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Latur (Maharashtra)||13 seats||Rs.22,556/- (approx.)|
|7.||Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar||10 seats||Rs.23,600/- (Approx)|
|8.||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore||20 seats||Tuition fee: Rs.30,000/- (approx.) including caution deposit. Hostel fees Rs.11,000/-(approx) including hostel deposit|
|9.||University of Agricultural Sciences, G.K.V.K., Bangalore||13 seats||Rs. 32,654/- (For General Category) Rs. 19,945/- for SC/ST Category (with annual Income limit Rs.0 to 2.5 Lakhs) Rs.21,432/- for SC/ST Category ( with annual Income limit Rs. 2.5 Lakhs to 10 lakhs) Rs. 19,000/- (Hostel deposit) for all students (10% enhancement during 2018-19).|
|10.||University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad||13 seats||GM/ others/Cat-I 28,154 /-
SC/ST with an annual income limit
Rs. 0 to 2.5 lakh 8,209/- – – –
|11.||Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa, Samastipur||13 seats||Rs.12665/- for General Category Rs.9915/- for SC/ ST Category|
M.V.Sc. Programme is being offered
|S.No.||Name of Institute||Number of Seats||Fees|
|1.||Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar.||11 Seats||Rs.45000/- approx. (including hostel charges)|
|2.||G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar||5 Seats||Day scholar -Rs.8,480.00 Hosteller – Rs.13,680.00 (excluding Mess dues)|
|3.||Assam Agricultural University, Guwahati||–||–|
Reservation: 15%, 7½% and 5% of seats shall be reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Person with Disability (PWD) candidates (with not less than 40% disability) respectively.
JNU CEEB Exam Paper Pattern
The details regarding the JNU CEEB Exam pattern are given below:
For M.Sc.(Agri.) Biotechnology & M.V.Sc. Programmes:
The question paper for entrance examination will be of three hours duration and will consist of two parts, PART-A and PART – B.
Part – A will have multiple choice type questions at the level of 10+2 in the subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology).
- The Candidates will be required to attempt 60 questions Total marks for Part A will be (60 questions x1 mark each) of 60 marks.
- There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer, ½ (half) mark will be deducted.
PART – B will also have multiple-choice questions from the syllabus detailed above in Section IV of this Brochure.
- There will be 100 questions out of which the candidates will have to attempt 60 questions.
- Each correct answer will have a weightage of 3 marks.
- There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.
Download JNU CEEB Syllabus 2020
The details regarding the JNU CEEB Syllabus are given below:
- M.Sc.(Agri.) Biotechnology & M.V.Sc. Programmes PDF Here.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology Programme PDF Here.
- M.Tech. Biotechnology Programme (General Biotechnology, Bioprocess Technology, Food Biotechnology Marine Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, and Computational Biology) PDF Here.
How to Prepare for JNU CEEB 2020
Applicants must know some tricks and tips that can help them in their preparation plan. These tips have been given below for all the interested candidates of JNU CEEB 2020. It is also to note that there are some necessary pointers that every appearing applicant must keep in mind.
- Making of Notes
If an applicant is just going through the information, then he/she may not be able to hold it for too long. If he/she try writing down minimum the important points, they will probably be able to remember lessons a lot better.
- Try to Manage your Stress Level
Try speaking/talking to the people you trust and tell them how you are currently feeling. An applicant may try some breathing strategies, as it will relax your body. Just imagine yourself writing the examination. This will help a candidate to stay positive and remove all the negative thoughts related to the examination.
- Get Support
Get support from friends, family as well as teachers/tutors to prepare better for the examination. During the exam preparation time, proper understanding, as well as emotional support, is what an applicant needs. You may speak to your tutors/teachers if you are facing any challenges/problems while preparing for the examinations.
- Sleep Properly
Before attempting/writing the exam, getting adequate/proper sleep is very important. Don’t even think of waking up all night. If an applicant is any facing any difficulty in sleeping off, then you can play/turn on some soothing music.
JNU CEEB Result 2020
The details regarding the JNU CEEB 2020 result are given below:
- JNU CEEB 2020 Result will be declared in the month of June 2020.
- The authority will release the result in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result on the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
- The result will be generated on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
How to check JNU CEEB Result 2020?
JNU CEEB Result 2020 will be published tentatively in the month of June. The applicants should follow the following below steps to download their results:
- Applicants have to go on official website of JNU i.e., www.jnu.ac.in.
- Click on the link ‘JNU CEEB 2020 Result’.
- Then, a new page will be displayed where applicants can choose whether they want to check the result using the registration number or application number.
- Now, applicants have to enter their registration number, DOB and password and ‘Submit’ tab.
- Then, applicants will be redirected to a new page where their result will be displayed.
- Applicants must download their result and take a copy of the same for further reference.
JNU CEEB Merit List 2020
The details regarding the Merit List are given below:
- JNU CEEB merit list in online mode with the result.
- Candidates will be able to download the merit list from the official website.
- The merit list will be based on the secured marks of the applicants.
- The following details will be given on the merit list for JNU CEEB 2020:
- Name of the applicant
- Registration No. /Application No.
- Rank of the applicant
- Category wise marks
JNU CEB Cut off
The details regarding the Cutoff details are given below:
|MA in Hindi||51||47||42||38||46||NA|
|MA in Economics||77.7||58.6||56.9||65||51||44.2|
|MA in Urdu||77||67||37||54||58||NA|
|MA in Sociology||70.19||57||59||67.5||38||45|
|MA in Geography||46.06||39.08||38.11||38.09||32.6||NA|
|M.Sc in Chemistry||68||62||51||45||NA||NA|
|M.Sc in Environmental Sciences||59||55.75||46.5||41.75||36.5||31.25|
|MA in Development and Labour Studies||55||45||42||46||48||NA|
Download JNU CEEB CUT OFF Here.
JNU CEB Counselling
The details regarding the Counselling process are given below:
- The counselling process for JNU CEEB will start after the declaration of the JNU CEEB 2020 Result.
- JNU CEEB 2020 Counselling Process to Start from the last week of June 2020.
- The selection will only depend on the basis of the merit list declared by JNU along with the applicant’s preferences/choices.
- Through the counselling process, candidates will be allotted seats of their preferred courses on the basis of the result.
- Moreover, the authority will verify the documents and eligibility of the candidate in the counselling process.
Documents Required for JNU CEEB Counselling 2020
The documents required for JNU CEB Counselling are given below:
- JNU CEEB 2020 Report Card.
- 2 self-attested copies of the 10th certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- Two copies of the (+2) certificate.
- 2 self-attested copies of the institution last attended.
- Character certificate.
- 2 self-attested certificate of Graduation programme.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate.
- Medical Certificate for PWD Applicants.
- Migration Certificate.
JNU CEEB 2020 Highlights
The overview of JNU CEEB 2020 exam is given in the table below:
|Name of Exam||Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology-JNU CEEB 2020|
|Level of Exam||National Level Exam|
|Mode of EXam||Online mode (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
Read more about JNUEE 2020 Here.
jnu ceeb 2020 registration, jnu ceeb 2020 official website, jnu ceeb 2020 application form, jnu ceeb stipend, jnu ceeb 2020 form,