MTSE 2021 or Maharashtra Talent Search Examination online application form has been released and the last date to apply is 30 September 2021. The exam date has been postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic situation. Centre for Talent Search and Excellence, N. Wadia College, Pune, conducts the MTSE Exam 2021. Online Application Forms for MTS Examination 2022 will be available on the website from 1st November 2021. This talent search exam is open for students studying in classes 8, 9, and 10 in government-recognized schools. There will be two written papers for all standards and will be conducted on the same day for three hours. The questions will be objective type. To get more details about MTSE Registration Fees, eligibility, syllabus, question paper, result, etc, read the complete article.
Maharashtra MTSE 2021 Exam Status
The applicants who aspire to participate in the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2021 must check the exam status and other latest updates of the test. The details of the MTSE 2021 Exam are given below:
|MTSE Application Form 2021||Released|
- Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2021 Registration Extended. Click Here to apply now. The last date for online registration is 30 September 2021.
- Online Application Forms for MTS Examination 2022 will be available on the website from 1st November 2021.
MTSE 2021 Important Dates
The conducting authority will announce the MTSE 2021 important dates on its website. However, candidates can also check the important dates of the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination from the table given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2021: Application Form
|MTSE Exam 2021||Dates|
|Last date for submission of the application form||30 September 2021|
|Date of Exam||to be announced soon|
|Timing of Examination||11:00 am to 2:00 pm|
MTSE 2021 Application Form
The conducting authority has released the MTSE 2021 Application Form online on its website. However, candidates can also download the offline form and submit it to their respective schools before the final submission date. The candidates must read the following instructions before filling the application form for the MTSE examination:
- The application form of MTSE will be available in both online and offline modes.
- Candidates can fill the online application form by clicking on the direct link given in this article.
- They must provide the basic details like Name, class/standard, school details, personal details, residential address, mobile number, etc in the online application form.
- After filling in all the mandatory details the applicants will have to make the fee payment through various payment gateways.
- Now take the printout of the application form and keep it for future references.
- There is no need to send a hard copy of the online application form.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
Offline Application Form
- Candidates can also apply through offline mode for the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination.
- Applicants can download and take print of the application form and submit it through School / Coordinator / By Hand.
- The application fee for the offline form has to be paid in cash.
- If forms are required by post for an individual student, then DD or MO of a specified amount per student should be sent to MTS Office.
- Completely filled application forms along with the examination fee should reach the MTS office on or before the deadline.
MTSE 2021 Application Fee
To submit the Online Application Form, the applicants need to pay the registration fee. The application fee for MTSE can be paid online using various online payment methods like UPI / Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card etc. The details of the application fee are given below:
|Mode of Application||Application Fee|
|Online Form||Rs. 200/-|
|Offline Form through Schools||Rs. 177/- (in cash)|
|If the form is required by Post||Rs. 227/- (Rs. 177 + Rs. 50 postal charges)|
MTSE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The official authorities will accept the application form only from those candidates who fulfil the below-mentioned MTSE 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
- An applicant must be studying in std. VIII, IX, and X in Govt. recognized schools.
- For appearing at MTSE std. IX, it is not compulsory to have appeared at MTSE std VIII.
- For appearing at MTSE std. X, it is not compulsory to have appeared at MTSE std.VIII & IX.
- The applicants must be belonging to the state of Maharashtra.
MTSE 2021 Question Paper Pattern
MTSE is a state-level examination in which students from all across the states participate. Therefore, it is important that the candidates must prepare for the exam in order to receive the prizes and awards. To prepare for the exam, the candidates must check the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam Pattern and syllabus. The details of the exam pattern are given below:
- Mode of Examination: Offline (Pen and Paper-based)
- Type of Questions: Objective (MCQ)
- Number of Papers: Two (MAT and SAT)
- Duration of the Exam: 3 Hours
- The gap between two papers: No
- Number of Questions: 200
- Total Marks: 200
- Interview: Only for Std X (50 Marks)
- Medium of Examination: English / Marathi / Hindi / Urdu.
|Paper No. 1||Mental Ability Test (MAT): 100 Questions, 100 Marks; Time: 90 min.|
|Paper No. 2||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
|Interview||Interview only for Std. X for 50 Marks. No interview for Std. VIII & IX.|
MTSE 2021 Syllabus
The applicants must check the syllabus of the MTSE exam in order to prepare for the test. The detailed syllabus of each paper is given below:
|Paper I – MAT||It will have a slightly higher difficulty level than the Mental Ability Paper of Scholarship Exam of:
|Interview only for Std. X||
MTSE 2021 Admit Card
Once the candidates have successfully filled the application form, the conducting authority will issue the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination Admit Card 2021.
- On submission of application forms, students will receive an Acknowledgement and Admit Card.
- Students should bring this admit card while coming for the examination. photocopy it if necessary.
- In the case of individual students the admit card will be sent to their residential addresses while for students applying through schools or coordinators, the acknowledgment cards will be sent to their respective schools/coordinators.
- The hall ticket should not be damaged/ torn/ folded.
- There should be no markings on the admit card.
- No entry will be allowed inside the exam premises without a valid hall ticket.
MTSE 2021 Exam Centre
The centers for the written exam of the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam will be allotted at District or Taluka places.
- To allot a center of examination at least 150 Students should appear for the MTS examination (Std. VIII, Std. IX, and Std. X together).
- If the number of students is less, they will be allotted a nearby centre. Students will have to appear at the given center at their own cost.
- Examination Center No., Center code, Exam. No. and place of examination will be communicated to the respective schools.
- Students should collect the information from school and write the same in the boxes provided on the Acknowledgement and Admit Card.
MTSE 2021 Result
The conducting body will announce the result of MTSE Maharashtra in form of a merit list. Merit list of Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2021 classes 8, 9, and 10 will be prepared at two levels (a) State level merit list (b) District level merit list.
- All the students appearing for MTSE classes 8, 9, and 10 will receive their results at their respective schools.
- The complete result of all the students appearing for the examination will also be available on this website.
- The selected students from the State Level Merit List of Class VIII, IX & X will be awarded their prizes in the Prize Distribution Ceremony. This function will be held at N. Wadia College, Pune.
- The students of Class 10 will be selected for the interview on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
- The List of students selected for Interviews will also be available on this website.
MTSE 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Maharashtra Talent Search Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Centre for Talent Search and Excellence, N. Wadia College, Pune|
|Purpose of the Exam||To encourage the students to appear for various competitive examinations and to create an urge and ambition to succeed in each examination from an early age.|
|Registration Started||Click Here|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
About Centre for Talent Search and Excellence, N. Wadia College Pune
The Nowrosjee Wadia College was established on July 21, 1932. The center was started in the year 1986-87 under Nowrosjee Wadia College, Pune. It was started as Competitive Examination Guidance centre in 1986 and from 2006-07 onward it was named as M. E. Society’s Centre for Talent Search and Excellence. CTSE started with the objective of unearthing and identifying hidden talent in the rural and urban students in the schools of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, and Gujarat by conducting written examinations and interviews for students of class VIII, IX, and X. This centre conducts the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2021. Every year, successful students are given scholarships, be recognizing and encouraging the potential of the meritorious students.
FAQs on MTSE 2021
Q1. Can I apply for Maharashtra Talent Search Examination 2021 through offline mode?
Ans: Yes, the candidates can download the offline application form and submit it after filling in all the details in their respective schools.
Q2. What is the benefit of the MTSE exam 2021?
Ans: Appearing for MTS Examination has proved to be useful as a preparation for National Talent Search Examination (NTSE).
Q3. I do not belong to the state of Maharashtra. Can I apply for Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2021?
Ans: No, only the candidates belonging to the state of Maharashtra can apply for the MTS examination.