AIIMS PG Application Form 2020: The Final Registration has been started for 06-year courses from 01 May 2020. AIIMS PG Application form has been released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. The exam is conducted at the national level twice in a year i.e. January session and July session. This exam offers admission into Post-Graduation [MD/MS /M.Ch.(3 years/ 6 Years)/ DM (3 years/ 6 Years)/ MDS] courses. Candidates after clearing the exam will get admission in various colleges of AIIMS across India. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding AIIMS PG Application Form.
- AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Schedule has been released. The exam will be conducted on 05 June 2020.
- The authority has reopened the correction facility from 15 – 18 May 2020 for change in the Exam centre.
- Checking the Final Registration has been started.
- Exam has been postponed due to COVID19 and lockdown.
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form (July 2020 session) – Dates
The important dates of the AIIMS PG Application form is given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Manav Rachna University
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AIIMS PG Application Form 2020: Final Registration(Restarted), Dates(OUT) - Admissions
|Start of Online basic registration||27 November 2019|
|Last date to register||10 February 2020 till 5:00 PM|
|Editing the details in basic registration||
09 – 11 March 2020
|Status of basic registration and correction in images||12 March 2020|
|Uploading of information brochure with seat matrix||19 March 2020|
|Final registration||01 May 2020|
|Last date to register||
08 May 2020
|Exam Centre Change||15 – 18 May 2020|
|Checking of status for final registration||18 May 2020|
|Date of examination||05 June 2020|
These are the latest updated dates of AIIMS PG by All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
AIIMS PG 2020 Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has released the AIIMS final registration schedule for July session. The authority will reopen the correction or editing facility for change in exam centre from 15 – 18 May 2020. Candidates will be able to make changes in their preference of exam centre from the official website.
Candidates can check the old postponement notice below:
Click here to view Official Notification regarding AIIMS PG Final Registration.
The notification of AIIMS PG 2020 is given below. These are the old dates of AIIM PG exam.
NOTE: Click here to view and download the AIIMS PG Revised official notification.
NOTE: Click here to view and download the AIIMS PG official notification.
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the AIIMS PG Application form is given below.
- Application Form was available on the official website.
- The registration form was available through online mode.
- The Form was available on the official website.
- Applicants need to provide a valid email id and password for the registration.
- Candidates need to fill all the required details on the application form.
- The rejected images can be updated when the application correction window is open.
The candidates are advised to check the final status of their Registration Form regarding images and eligibility.
Documents Required for filling AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
The list of documents required for filling AIIMS PG Application form is given below
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council.
- Physically challenged certificate
- Valid id proof(Adhar card/ Pan card etc)
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Certificate for reserved category (If applicable)
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Fee
The category wise AIIMS application fee is given below.
|General / OBC Category||Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges|
|SC/ST/EWS||Rs.1200/- +Transaction Charges|
Mode of payment: Candidate has to pay their application fee through online mode. Application fee can be paid using any of the following options:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
NOTE: No request to fee refund will be entertained in any circumstances.
AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the AIIMS PG Eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The vital information regarding AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria is given below.
For MD/MS/MDS/MCH (6 years)/DM (6 years) Courses
The eligibility of MD/MS/MDS/MCH/DM courses is given below.
- Qualification: Candidates should bear an MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS from a recognized university organized by the MCI or DCI.
- Marks: Candidates belonging to General/OBC category must have an aggregate of 55% whereas candidates belonging to the SC/ST category must have an aggregate of 50%.
- Internship: Candidates should have completed a 1 Year internship or Practice training on or before 30 January 2020.
For DM/MCH and MD (Hospital Administration) Courses
The eligibility of DM/MCH and MD courses is given below.
- Qualification: Candidates should bear a degree in DNB or MD/MS from any recognized university organized by Medical Council of India.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s applying should have an upper age limit of 35 years as on the first of January 2020.
- Age Relaxation for OBC and SC/ST: 3 Years of Age relaxation for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Process of filling the AIIMS PG Application Form
The procedure of filling the application form of AIIMS PG is given below:
- Applicants need to register on the official website. i.e. www.aiimsexams.org
- Fill a valid e-mail id and phone number
- Click on the login button
- After successful registration applicant will proceed to the next step of filling of the application form.
Filling up of Application Form
- Candidate Name
- Parent’s name and occupation
- Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY format)
- Blood group
- Mother tongue
Course details: Choose the desired course and its type
Education qualification details:
- Marks obtained in MBBS/BDS
- Marks obtained in Senior secondary school
- Marks obtained in Higher secondary school
- Type of the course
- Name of the college (last attended)
- Exam centre
- Exam preferred
- Optional subject
Other Details: Mention whether there is any gap in studies or not.
Uploading of Documents: The list of documents that have to be uploaded is given below.
|1.||Photograph||Format – JPG, JPEG
Size – between 10 to 100 KB Dimension – 3.5cm X 4.5cm
|2.||Signature||Format – JPG/JPEG
Size – between 10 to 50 KB
Other – use thick point black/blue pen only
|3.||Left thumb impression||Format – JPG/JPEG
Size – between 10 to 50 KB
DPI – 200 dpi
The image should in prescribed size and format because incorrect image or format will not be accepted by AIIMS.
Application Fee Payment
- The application fee has to be paid through online mode.
- A transaction slip will be generated after the successful payment.
- Candidate should preserve the payment slip for the further use.
NOTE: Click here to fill the AIIMS PG Application Form.
AIIMS PG 2020 Highlight
The vital information regarding AIIMS PG exam is given below.
|Exam Name||AIIMS PG 2020|
|Full Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduation|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Exam Purpose||To offer admission in various Post Graduation courses [MD/MS/ M.Ch.(3 Years/ 6 Years)/DM (3 Years/ 6 Years)/MDS].|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
Stay connected to entrancezone for the latest updates regarding AIIMS PG Application form.