AIIMS PG Application Form 2021 for January 2022 session for MD/ MS/ M.Ch (6yr)/ DM (6 yr.)/ MDS courses has been extended till 20 October 2021. The exam is conducted at the national level twice in a year i.e. January session and July session. This exam offers admission into Post-Graduation [MD/MS /M.Ch.(3 years/ 6 Years)/ DM (3 years/ 6 Years)/ MDS] courses. Candidates after clearing the exam will get admission in various colleges of AIIMS across India.
Extended Dates of the Completion of Application for admission to PG courses of INI-CET for January 2022 session till 20 October 2021.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AIIMS PG Application Form 2021: Application Form (Extended), Exam Dates (Out), Admit Card (8 Nov), Result - Admissions
AIIMS PG Application Form 2021 Dates
The important dates of the AIIMS PG Application form is given below.
|AIIMS PG 2021||MD/ MS/ M.Ch (6yr)/ DM (6 yr.)/ MDS|
|Release of application form||10 September 2021|
|Last date to apply||20 October 2021 (extended)|
|Status of accepted and rejected application||till 20 October 2021|
|Applicants are required to check status through the Registration Status of My Page after Login.||to be notified|
|Last date for submission of required documents||20 October 2021|
|Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India to forward an approval
regarding – No Objection‖ to the Foreign National for appearing in the DM/M.Ch. & MD (Hosp.
Administration). Entrance Examination for July 2021 session.
|20 October 2021|
|Finalization of Centres and allotment of Admit Card on website.||8 November 2021|
|Written Test through online (CBT) mode||14 November 2021|
|Expected date of declaration of Result (Stage I)||20 November 2021|
|Departmental Assessment||to be notified|
|Final Result||20 November 2021|
|Last date for admission in the course||to be notified|
July Session (DM/M.Ch/MD (Hospital Administrator)
|Starting of registration||09 March 2021|
|End of the registration process||28 March 2021|
|Last date to submit necessary documents||28 March 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||12 April 2021|
|Exam Date (Stage I)||17 April 2021|
|Declaration of result (Stage I)||22 April 2021|
|Stage II exam||May 2021|
|Final Result notification releases||May 2021|
AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form
The vital information regarding the AIIMS PG Application form is given below.
- The Application Form will be available on the official website.
- Applicants need to provide a valid email id and password for the registration.
- Candidates need to fill all the required details on the application form.
- The rejected images can be updated when the application correction window is open.
The candidates are advised to check the final status of their Registration Form regarding images and eligibility.
Documents Required for filling AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form
The list of documents required for filling AIIMS PG Application form is given below
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council.
- Physically challenged certificate
- Valid id proof(Adhar card/ Pan card etc)
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Certificate for reserved category (If applicable)
AIIMS PG 2021 Application Fee
The category wise AIIMS application fee is given below.
|General / OBC Category||Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges|
|SC/ST/EWS||Rs.1200/- +Transaction Charges|
Mode of payment: Candidate has to pay their application fee through online mode. Application fee can be paid using any of the following options:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
NOTE: No request to fee refund will be entertained in any circumstances.
AIIMS PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the AIIMS PG Eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The vital information regarding AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria is given below.
For MD/MS/MDS/MCH (6 years)/DM (6 years) Courses
- Qualification: Candidates should bear an MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS from a recognized university organized by the MCI or DCI.
- Marks: Candidates belonging to General/OBC category must have an aggregate of 55% whereas candidates belonging to the SC/ST category must have an aggregate of 50%.
- Internship: Candidates should have completed a 1 Year internship or Practice training on or before 30 January 2020.
For DM/MCH and MD (Hospital Administration) Courses
- Qualification: Candidates should bear a degree in DNB or MD/MS from any recognized university organized by Medical Council of India.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s applying should have an upper age limit of 35 years as on the first of January 2020.
- Age Relaxation for OBC and SC/ST: 3 Years of Age relaxation for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
How to Apply for AIIMS PG 2021 Entrance Exam?
The procedure of filling the application form of AIIMS PG is given below:
- Applicants need to register on the official website. i.e. www.aiimsexams.org
- Fill a valid e-mail id and phone number
- Click on the login button
- After successful registration applicant will proceed to the next step of filling of the application form.
Filling up of Application Form
- Candidate Name
- Parent’s name and occupation
- Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY format)
- Blood group
- Mother tongue
Course details: Choose the desired course and its type
Education qualification details:
- Marks obtained in MBBS/BDS
- Marks obtained in Senior secondary school
- Marks obtained in Higher secondary school
- Type of the course
- Name of the college (last attended)
- Exam centre
- Exam preferred
- Optional subject
Other Details: Mention whether there is any gap in studies or not.
Uploading of Documents: The list of documents that have to be uploaded is given below.
|1.||Photograph||Format – JPG, JPEG
Size – between 10 to 100 KB Dimension – 3.5cm X 4.5cm
|2.||Signature||Format – JPG/JPEG
Size – between 10 to 50 KB
Other – use thick point black/blue pen only
|3.||Left thumb impression||Format – JPG/JPEG
Size – between 10 to 50 KB
DPI – 200 dpi
The image should in prescribed size and format because incorrect image or format will not be accepted by AIIMS.
Application Fee Payment
- The application fee has to be paid through online mode.
- A transaction slip will be generated after the successful payment.
- Candidate should preserve the payment slip for further use.
Apply Here for the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) for admission to PG courses [MD/MS/M.Ch.(6years)/DM(6years)/MDS]
Check Here the Revised schedule of Completion of Application for admission to PG courses of INI-CET for the January 2022 session.
AIIMS PG 2021 Highlights
The vital information regarding AIIMS PG exam is given below.
|Exam Name||AIIMS PG 2021|
|Full Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduation|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Exam Purpose||To offer admission in various Post Graduation courses [MD/MS/ M.Ch.(3 Years/ 6 Years)/DM (3 Years/ 6 Years)/MDS].|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|