AIIMS PG Exam Dates of PWBD candidates have been announced by the AIIMS, New Delhi. AIIMS PG Application Form 2020 for MD / MS / M.Ch. (6 Yrs.) / DM (6 yrs.) / MDS at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has been released on 10 August 2020. The Application form is available online only. The AIIMS PG 2020 Application process includes registration, eligibility criteria, payment of the fee, choosing a test city, images uploading and taking a printout of the submitted application form. The AIIMS PG Form fee is Rs. 1500/- for the General & OBC. Whereas, for SC/ST category students it is Rs. 1200/-. The Registration fees can be paid through online mediums i.e Credit card, Debit card, and Net-banking. Candidates with MBBS or BDS degree should have completed 12 months necessary internship for filling the AIIMS PG 2020 Application form. The computer-based test will be conducted on 17 November 2020 (for MD/MS/ M.Ch.(6 years)/DM (6 years)/MDS). Also, the Exam dates for PWEB category candidates have been announced i.e, 17 November 2019. Each correct answer will carry 1 mark. And as negative marking -1/3 marks will get deducted for every wrong answer recorded. Read complete details on AIIMS PG Application form 2020, Important dates, steps to fill the form, fees, etc below.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM Uni. Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- AIIMS PG Exam Dates of PWBD candidates have been announced by the AIIMS, New Delhi.
- AIIMS PG 2020 Final Registration for 6-year courses (for January 2020) can be done till 16 October 2019.
- AIIMS PG 2020 Registration for 3-year courses (for January 2020) has been started.
- AIIMS PG 2020 Basic Registration Status for 6-year courses (for January 2020) has been released.
AIIMS PG 2020 Important Dates
Candidates seeking admission in AIIMS Post Graduate Programmes should be familiar with the schedule. And Check the list of Important Dates for AIIMS PG exam. AIIMS PG application dates 2020. The form for MD / MS / M.Ch. (6 yrs.) / DM (6 yrs.) / MDS is available now.
AIIMS PG MD/MS/MDS/M.Ch/DM (6 Years) Important Dates 2020
Important dates of MD/MS/MDS/M.Ch/DM courses (6 Years) are mentioned in the table below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AIIMS PG Application Form 2020: January (Started) - Admissions
|Starting of basic registration||29 June 2019|
|Last date of basic registration||27 August 2019|
|Updated Status of Basic Registration & last date of correction in rejected images||03 September – 09 September 2019|
|Accepted Basic registration final status||16 September 2019|
|Date for Code Generation (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates)||16 September – 16 October 2019|
|Final Registration & completion of details (Qualification, City Choices & Payment only for the candidates successfully generated code)||27 September – 16 October 2019|
|Application status||23 October 2019|
|Submission of documents last date||29 October 2019|
|Admit card release||First week of November 2019|
|Exam date||17 November 2019|
|Exam Date (PWBD Candidates)||17 November 2019|
DM/MCH (3 years) & MD (Hospital Administrative Courses) Important Dates 2020
Important dates of DM/MCH & MD (Hospital Administrative Courses) are mentioned in the table below:
|Starting of Online Application||05 September 2019|
|Last date of application submission||23 September 2019|
|Application status||2nd week of October 2019|
|Submission of documents||3rd week of October 2019|
|Admit card release||4th week of October 2019|
|Exam date||03 November 2019|
Note: In any circumstance, Applicants are requested NOT TO CONTACT the AIIMS Examination Section.
AIIMS-PG (Post Graduate) Examination Timings
|Medical Courses||10:00 AM – 01:00 PM|
|Dental Courses||10:00 AM – 11:30 AM|
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Application fees of AIIMS PG 2020 (January session) can be paid through Online mode during the final registration process.
Candidates can pay the fees via Debit card/Credit card or Net banking.
Check the fees structure for all categories below:
|General/OBC & other candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria – (January)
Candidates are advised to go through the AIIMS PG Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For MD/MS/MDS/MCH (6 years)/DM (6 years) Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should bear an MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS from a recognized university organized by the MCI or DCI.
- Marks: Candidates belonging to General/OBC category must have an aggregate of 55% whereas candidates belonging to the SC/ST category must have an aggregate of 50%.
- Internship: Candidates should have completed a 1 Year internship or Practice training on or before 30 January 2020.
For DM/MCH and MD (Hospital Administration) Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should bear a degree in DNB or MD/MS from any recognized university organized by Medical Council of India.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s applying should have an upper age limit of 35 years as on the first of January 2020.
- Age Relaxation for OBC and SC/ST: 3 Years of Age relaxation for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
The process to fill the AIIMS PG Application Form
Following are the Important Instructions for Applicants filling AIIMS PG Courses [MD/MS/ M.Ch (6 Yrs.)/DM(6 Yrs.)/MDS] January 2020 Online Registration Form. One must follow them in order to fill the application form correctly. It is a guide to fill the form in the easiest way possible.
AIIMS PG Application form filling procedure.
|1.||Photograph||Format – JPG, JPEG
Size – between 10 to 100 KB Dimension – 3.5cm X 4.5cm
|2.||Signature||Format – JPG/JPEG
Size – between 10 to 50 KB
Other – use thick point black/blue pen only
|3.||Left thumb impression||Format – JPG/JPEG
Size – between 10 to 50 KB
DPI – 200 dpi
Brief Information about AIIMS PG
Examination Conduction Body: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Name of Exam: AIIMS PG 2020
Courses: MD / MS / M.Ch. (6 Yrs.) / DM (6 yrs.) / MDS
Level: National Level / Post Graduate in Medical Science
AIIMS PG January Session Number of Seats for MD / MS/ MDS
MD / MS/ MDS tentative number of seats are available in each speciality for the January 2020 session is shown below. However, the final positions of the seats will be updated on 04 December 2019 or before the starting of 1st counselling on 07 December 2019.
Speciality wise seat & list of colleges are available here.
The results for all courses will only be available on AIIMS website.
For Prospectus and detailed information etc. please visit the website here.
AIIMS PG Prospectus PDF
For more information regarding AIIMS 2020.